2023 Formula Boats 270 Bowrider
All that, and more fun
From stem to stern, everything about the Formula Bowrider series is designed to meet your needs and maximize your fun and relaxation on the water. This is where excellence meets sophistication, and superiority meets authenticity. The new 270 BR is our medium-sized, upscale sport boat, one that combines Formula prestige with your personal touch.
Features may include:
Convertibility At Its Finest
- The 270 Bowrider features convertibility at its finest. The double-wide helm seat faces forward and aft as does the portside lounge seat. This boat optimizes seating while fitting your needs.
Modular Bow Seating
- Modular bow seating makes the boat work for you. With armrests and removable seat bottoms this bow area can seat many or few easily and comfortably. Add the available bow seating filler cushion with center backrest and turn it into the perfect hangout area.
Storage At Every Turn
- Storage is everywhere you turn on the 270 BR. Under floor storage, trunk storage and under seat storage allows you to bring all your gear and necessities while keeping the floor clear. With a molded in trash container and cooler you are set for fun all day long.
Formula Boats 270 Bowrider Boat
- Start your Formula journey with the 270 Bowrider boat, packed with fun features and family-friendly amenities. With the same stylish hull and exciting options, this vessel will please all passengers on board. John Adams, Formula’s exclusive designer, stayed true to the Formula heritage when he crafted a boat with a steady, 22-degree deadrise that measures 27 feet with an 8-foot 6-inch beam.
Formula Introduces New Generation
- When you board this 27-foot Bowrider, you’ll soon realize that your new boat is its own destination. Full of amenities, including plenty of entertaining space and adaptable storage for items of all sizes, the 270 Bowrider has what you need for a comfortable and memorable time, even when anchored at the dock.
- The helm is newly designed, with attractive angling, molded fiberglass and luxuriously padded vinyl. The instrument panel separates high-polished surfaces that rest behind sleek, chrome-bezeled gauges. It sits centered near the conveniently placed rocker switches.
- Picture it — you and your closest friends, a warm sunny day and everything you need to have a memorable boat party or picnic. Entertaining is simple when you choose the optional cockpit wet bar, which has a built-in custom molded sink, sturdy Corian® countertop with a bamboo extension and a cutting board. You’ll also enjoy three additional cupholders, as well as a three-beverage decanter shelf and undercounter storage to keep all your supplies. An Igloo® cooler or stainless refrigerator is also available.
The Head Compartment
- You can easily access the boat’s head compartment, which lies behind a fiberglass door at the portside dash. The inside is furnished with a standard portable head with storage panels on the side to store sunscreen, first-aid supplies, hand lotions and other necessities. You can also select a vanity and molded sink, as well as an optional porcelain unit with a 13-gallon holding tank.
- When you’re on the water, you need enough storage space to store all your gear, recreational items, safety equipment, cooking supplies and towels. On the 270, everything has an easily accessible place, with full-width storage under the sunpad and a molded-in cooler and trash container accessible under the portside lounge.