2021 Bayliner Element E185m
£ 29.995 (€ 34.805) incl. BTW
|Aangeboden door||Bates Wharf - HQ|2021 Bayliner Element E18
The Element E18 is a great all round day boat, this particular boat has been used on the river Thames and kept in Chertsey. One owner from new and serviced in July 2021. The Element combines maximum onboard capacity & length. Good power to weight ratio with the 80hp engine, good stability with the M shaped hull !
Boat safety until 2026!
Please call 01932 571141 to arrange a viewing
- Spacious layout with three social zones encourages conversation for up to 9 passengers. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers and gear secure.
- Patent pending M-Hull design drastically improves stability while on plane and maintains level flotation throughout turns.
- Intuitive accessibility with reliable Mercury outboard power of up to 115-hp, automotive style handling and 360-degree unobstructed views. Easy operation for beginner boaters.
Standard Features - Hull and Deck
- Automotive Style Ride and Handling
- Bow & Transom Eyes
- Integral Transom Platforms w/Ladder
- Moulded Stern Seating
- Mooring Cleat x 6
- Patent Pending M-Hull Design
- Safety Handholds
Standard Features - Cockpit
- 7 Beverage Holders
- Dual Purpose Lounger with Aft Facing or Opposing Seats
- Opposing Portside Seating
- Simple Yet Comfortable Cockpit and Bow Seats
Standard Features - Helm
- Clutter Free Helm Station with 7" Dual Purpose Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim and Tilt Switch in Handle
Standard Features - Engine Compartment
- UK PDI & Delivery Ex Bates Wharf
- Commissioning Kit
Factory Fitted Extras
- White Hull with Silver Waterline Tape
- Bimini Top with Boot
- Mooring Cover
- Sports Package (Sports Arch, Board Rack, Cooler, Bow & Filler Cushion)
- Convenience Pack (Stereo AM/FM MP3 Ready / Digital Depth Indicator)
- Cockpit Table
- Additional 6 Gal Fuel Tank w/Gauge
- Hydraulic Steering
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Model motor||80 ELPT EFI|
|Brandstoftank||45 l ()|