2018 Chris-Craft 30 Calypso9m
$ 264.500 (€ 243.500)
Prijsdaling: € 4.603 (4 Jan)
|Aangeboden door||Galati Yacht Sales|2018 Chris-Craft 30 Calypso
A true gentlemans cruiser! Cruise in style and comfort in this highly optioned 30 Calypso Heritage edition from Chris Craft. Seating comfortably for 8-10 adults fore and aft. When the crew is lite the aft deck seating folds up and makes way for a versatile entertaining platform for fishing or preparing a meal while in the shade of the retractable awning that extends from the fiberglass hardtop. Teak wood accents the bow and the console and greets you as you step aboard on the transom. Once inside you will appreciate the soft twill removable floor covering for family days or remove it for nonskid for easy cleanup on fishing days; the options are endless. Powered by twin Mercury Verado 300hp motors the vessel rides flat and comfortable in any sea condition thanks to her deep V and robust construction. 300-hour service just completed on motors so she is turn-key and ready for summer! 3/4/22 Boat was Surveyed and survey available upon request.
Clint Matlock - (863) 412-5833
Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers since 1970, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.
- Marinco Battery Charger for House and Engine batteries
- All AGM batteries
- Shore power connection for Battery charger
- Seating for two.
- Mercury Smartcraft Display for engine gauges
- Upgraded Garmin 15” GPS & Sonar as well as System Management
- Electronic Steering and controls
- Lenco trim tab controls
- Garmin VHF
- Beverage holder
- Fusion Audio Remote
- Solid Teak toe rail on bow with teak bow platform inset
- Teak Swim platform
- Nonskid fiberglass decks with snap in Vinyl floor
- All Stainless pop up cleats
- Windlass and Polished Stainless Anchor
- Starboard side dive door with old out boarding ladder
- Rod Holders moulded into aft bench
- Outdoor refrigerator under sink
- Fold up seating around aft deck
- Windshield opens in middle to access foredeck or closes to block wind or rain
- Fiberglass hardtop custom painted underneath to match hullsides with custom painted JL audio
- speakers, lighting also abundant under the hardtop
- Retractable Sunshade for aft deck
- Custom Black VHF antenna to match the theme
- Zebra wood accented Head under console
- 9 gallon holding tanks
- Electric tank gauges for holding and free water tanks
- Electric head under console
- Hot Water heater
- Any personal Affects on the vessel
- With a replacement cost at over 440K and a long lead time for these, this boat will be gone soon.
- No trailer or cover as boat sat on a lift in a covered boathouse.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
|Drinkwatertank||117.35 l ()|
|Brandstoftank||768.44 l ()|
|Afvalwatertank||34.07 l ()|