2017 Monte Carlo Yachts MCY 80 PANDA25m
$ 3.995.000 (€ 4.124.680) incl. BTW
|Merk||Monte Carlo Yachts|
|Type||Motorjachten en Motorkruisers|
|Rompvorm||Planerend|2017 Monte Carlo Yachts MCY 80
The 80' (24m) Monte Carlo PANDA offers unparalleled ride and comfort, with accommodations for up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, including a full-beam master stateroom, and 4 crew.
Signature elements of the MCY 80 include a class-leading foredeck and a Portuguese bridge unparalleled in this size category. The spacious flybridge features a large bar, comfortable seating, dining table, and chaise lounges. A bow lounge with symmetrical tables and massive sunpads is perfect for taking in the view while cruising or relaxing when at anchor.
PANDA is powered by twin MAN engines with 1,650hp each, giving her a cruising speed of 22 knots and a max speed of 30 knots. Bow and stern thrusters combined with joystick operation provide ease of maneuverability, and Seakeeper gyro stabilizers provide added comfort.
- Better than new condition
- Stylish accommodations for 8 guests plus 4 crew
- Features usually seen on much larger yachts such as the Portuguese bridge and expansive foredeck
- Twin MAN V12 engines with 1,650hp each
- Cruising speed of 22 knots and a max speed of 30 knots
- Bow and stern thrusters combined with joystick operation provide ease of maneuverability
- Seakeeper stabilizers
For additional information, contact:
John Cohen at +1.954.647.8255 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Jarrett Hiebert at +1.954.636.0460 / email@example.com
MCY 80 has a planing hull, with a 15° deadrise angle along the entire bottomdeep “V” bow, with 6 iso-parametric spray rails. Structural project has been developed according with Rina, that has certified CE design category A Hull, deck and superstructure are made in sandwich lamination using only vinylester resin in the external skin to prevent osmosis phenomena and DCPD resin. A bow crash box to improve the resistance to waves and impacts is provided. Furthermore, in that same area, the hull is reinforced by using kevlar lamination. Structural bulkheads are in sandwich.The other internal partition walls are built using LARIPHON and LARICROSS composite materials.
Insulation Hull and Deck
Sandwich lamination together with absorbent, sound-proofing and heat insulation materials guarantee high level of noise reduction and thermal insulation. Interiors ceilings and floorings are soft mounted through vibration absorbers materials and system in order to maximize vibrations and noise reduction. Complete noise and thermal insulation of engine room through insulation materials, covered with aluminum sandwich finishing walls
Length Overall (L.O.A.):
- 80.90 feet
- (24.65 meters)
- 1,585 US Gallons
- (6,000 liters)
- 317 US Gallons
- (1,200 liters)
Black Water Capacity:
- 92.5 US Gallons
- (350 liters)
Grey Water Capacity:
- 132 US Gallons
- (500 liters)
Maximum: 30.0 knots
Cruising: 22.0 knots
- (2) MAN V12 @ 1650 Hp each
Generators & Electricity
- Electric cable – Glen dining (2 units)
- 24V DC power sources batteries
- Group of 24V AGM Mastervolt 640Amp for services
- Group of 24V AGM Mastervolt 225Amp for each engine
- Group of 24V AGM Mastervolt 160Amp for anchor winch
- Group of 48V AGM Mastervolt 160Amp for anchor winch and bow thruster
- 12V AGM Mastervolt 130Amp for generator
- (2) 24V 60 Amp Mastervolt
- 24V 30 Amp Mastervolt for each engine
- 24V 30 Amp for anchor winch and bow thrusters
- 12V 25 Amp for generator
- 24V 30 Amp Mastervolt for stern thursters
- 24V 120 Amp connected to service
- 24V 120 Amp connected to thrusters and anchor winches
- (2) 24V 120 Amp connected to engine
- Chilled water Tropical air conditioning system
- Sea Recovery Aqua Matic type 1400
- 58 US gallons/h
- Maneuvering Joystick (on main deck and flybridge dashboards)
- Upgrade to Manouvering Joystick with dynamic positioning (on main deck and flybridge dashboards) – requires maneuvering Joystick V-Drive version
- Third control station with bow and stern thruster joystick and engine controls
Fuel Separator & Filtration:
- Double Racor filters
- Structural GRP tank integrated in the hull structural stringers, for a total capacity of 1,585gl.
- The tank is provided with stainless steel breather pipe and electric sensor for level monitoring.
- Fuel tank levels are visible on the electronic management system LCD screens at the wheelhouse dashboard, at the port and starboard fuel inlets and directly on the starboard tank by a optical level, operating with a safety magnetic system.
- Fuel filling operation is carried out through inlets placed on each side of superstructure.
Black/Grey Water System:
- (1) grey water tank with 500 l capacity.
- (1) black water tank with 350 l capacity.
- Grey and black water tank levels are visible on the electronic management system LCD screens at the wheelhouse dashboard Tank's emptying has automatic or manual outboard through 2 dedicated electric pumps.
Fresh Water System:
- Fresh water system is fed by 2 tanks in the midship bilge (capacity 317gl) or by the shore connection on stern.
- Water tank levels are visible on the electronic management system LCD screens at the wheelhouse dashboard.
- (2) water heaters for a total capacity of 120L
Bilge Water Filtration:
- Centralized system with suction in each compartment connected to the main collector positioned in the engine room
- 24V DC electric pump with controller in main helm on the electronic management system LCD screens at the wheelhouse dashboard
- Emergency manual pump in the engine room.
- (6) 24V automatic bilge pumps.
- High capacity emergency bilge pump in engine room through engine sea intakes and water pump.
- Bilge level alarm
COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
- Monitoring and Control LCD displays (2x15") on main deck dashboard (including Radar/GPS Chartplotter with Raymarine G-series processor and keyboard)
- Boning LCD displays (1x8,8") on flybridge deck dashboard
- Radar Chartplotter GPS Raymarine GS 125 12" (1 unit on flybridge dashboard)
- Raymarine Radar Antenna (Open Array 72 nm - super HD 48")
- Chain counters (main deck and flybridge dashboards)
- Raymarine Tridata
- Upgrade Package 1: 1 additional Raymarine GS125 12" display on fly bridge with Raymarine chartplotter processor
- Upgrade Package 2: 2 x Raymarine GS165 15,4"display pack for fly bridge
- Upgrade Package 3 2 x 19" Boning LCD displays on main deck dashboard
- AIS Receiver + Transceiver
- Raymarine Auto Pilot Evolution (main deck and flybridge dashboards)
- Raymarine VHF RAT 260 DSC (main deck and flybridge dashboards)
- Video camera (aft cockpit and engine room)
- Satellite television system - KVH TV7 UHD
- Bose Home Theatre system - Lifestyle V 25 or equivalent - for main deck saloon
- Bose Home Theatre system - Lifestyle V 25 or equivalent - for owner's cabin
- 40" LED TV for owner's cabin (with Blue-Ray DVD player)
- 50" LED TV for main deck saloon (up/down lift system and Blue-Ray DVD player included)
- 32" LED TV and blue ray DVD for VIP cabin
- Radio CD player on flybridge (remote control and speakers also on aft cockpit)
- Radio CD player for bow lounge area
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
Main Galley Equipment
- Miele stovetop
- Miele microwave oven
- Barbecue (flybridge)
- Miele refrigerator/freezer
- Miele refrigerator (flybridge)
- Top loading freezer in wine cellar
- Ice maker (flybridge)
- Ice maker (bow lounge area)
- Refrigerator (bow lounge area)
Main Laundry Equipment
Anchor Windlass System:
Aft Warping Capstans:
- Mooring winches Quick TB-174
- Additional cleats on aft deck and sideways
- Additional cleats on Aft cockpit armchairs (4 units)
- Teak tables: (1) aft cockpit (2) bow cockpit (1) flybridge - electrically adjustable)
- Carbon Fiber T-Top on flybridge with soft sliding top
- Light system for crystal fashion plates
- Front Cockpit cover
- Closing for Aft Cockpit (on main deck)
- Windows and windscreen external covers
- Sunpad, sofas and table covers
- External cushions
- Flag stem
- Dock side water inlet
- Garage for tender (suitable for 3.85 Williams turbo jet tender - comes with dedicated up/down lifting platform)
- Cradle for tender (bathing platform)
SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- (2) enging room, (1) flybridge
Fire Fighting Equipment
Fire Control System:
- Sea-Fire fire suppression system
- Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects -
"All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Model motor||V12 1650|
|Model motor||V12 1650|
Snelheid en afstand
|Vlaktilling bij spiegel||15deg|
|Drinkwatertank||1199.97 l ()|
|Brandstoftank||5999.87 l ()|
|Kooien met twee matrassen||1|