is a stunning example of the Passport 545 Vista Center Cockpit, designed with luxurious accommodations, beautiful lines, safety, and ease of handling in mind.
The Passport 545 Vista CC was named the 2012
"Cruising Boat of the Year"
by Cruising World magazine judges.
has a sleek profile with an
ICW compatible rig
. With a
6' shoal draft
, she is also perfect for island cruising. The easily handled
is complete with a Yankee and a
. The fully enclosed, spacious cockpit can easily accommodate a crew of 6 and the helm has a full complement of electronics. The stern features a walk-up transom and stainless steel dinghy davits.
The center cockpit model features two comfortable, full-width staterooms with ensuite heads. The entire interior is crafted with high-quality cherry joinery. The main salon has a light and airy appeal in line with the desire of many modern sailors. The starboard walkthrough galley is easily accessible and is equipped with all the modern conveniences one would expect on a luxury yacht. The navigation station boasts state-of-the-art electronics and an electrical panel. The low-hours 110 hp Yanmar diesel engine can be easily accessed by three inspection panels and a separate door.
has been maintained in as new condition with numerous upgrades without regard to cost. Compare to the other Passport 545 offerings and you will find that
stands tall. She is easy to see, located in Richmond, CA off of San Francisco Bay.
Recent Major Upgrades
Please note that the seller offers to pay for 50% of the shipping cost if an East Coast buyer wishes to the move Sovana to Southern Florida.
- New Highfield CL260 PVC tender (2023 model) with Tohatsu 9.8HP outboard (2022)
- New Northern Lights 6 KW generator (125 hrs)
- New AGM batteries, for house, engine, inverter and bow thruster
- New inverter (2017)
- New Cruise Air X 2 air conditioners/heaters
- New Force 10 galley stove (2010)
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch multi displays at helm and nav station
- New flat screen 40" Samsung TV and Fusion sound system with Bose surround sound speakers
- New freshwater manifold
- Interior lighting upgraded with dimmer switches
- Custom Raven Marine full cockpit enclosure (2020)