- Main Engine service (extensive)
- Generator rebuilds
- Kymeta flat panel
- New A/V system (control 4, 1 remote per area for easy use, plex movie server)
- Updated Wifi throughout vessel
- Interior and exterior soft goods all redone(carpets, chairs, sofas, cushions, bedding)
- Purchased 37’ Intrepid as our main tender
- Purchased 2 new Sea doo wave runners
- New slide
- New water toys towables, etc.
- New fishing gear
- New shade umbrellas for sundeck. Added a third one.
- Re-Fiber glassed entire bow area and new teak deck
- Added a third spotlight
- Rebuilt stabilizers
- Upgraded navigation system
- Converting all lights to LED
- Added Zip Hydro Tap fresh water drinking system
- Varnished exterior teak chairs
- Cleaned all tanks (water, fuel, black/grey)
- Replaced various pumps, motor, piping in the A/C system as well as black/grey system
- Added/upgraded cellular data network
- Upgraded underwater lights to LED
- All hydraulics systems have been serviced and or repaired
- New bottom paint and prop speed applied at the end of 2019
- Props and shafts were balanced
- New galley equipment installed (fridges, ovens, vent hood)
- Shore power converters rebuilt/serviced
- Interior woodwork has been replaced or repaired as necessary. Various shelving
- installed were needed.
- Added exterior ice makers and fridges
- New exterior tables(stainless bases, varnished teak and quartz tops)
- New dock lines, fenders and fender hooks
- Various electrical components replaced or added as well as batteries
- Added extra chain to anchors
- Replaced or added exterior cushion covers
- Added interior floor runners throughout
- Serviced water makers, new membranes installed
- Added Alpha Laval fuel polishing unit
- Purchased new tools and tool boxes for engine room
- New interior service items(table decorations, glasses)
- New crew uniform
- Resealed exterior window seams
- Rebuilt Gyro Compass
BALISTA has a new stunning interior. Offering a welcoming ambiance, the interior is adorned with beautiful Italian woodwork, stunning marble, and plush furnishings with a cool leather trim. Both the main salon and skylounge provide the perfect settings for hosting guests and unwinding. If seeking a private escape, the fold-out balconies off both sides of the skylounge are ideal. With sliding Asian inspired doors, the balconies also blur the lines between inside and out.
BALISTA accommodates up to 14 guests in seven staterooms. The main deck master suite is beautifully decorated and features a king-size bed, private office and his-and-hers en-suite baths. The VIP stateroom offers versatility; it can either be a full-beam stateroom with a lounge or converted to two staterooms. The yacht also has two double-bed staterooms and two twin-bed staterooms.
BALISTA's vast outdoor living spaces offer options for alfresco dining and lounging. The sundeck features sun loungers aft, a Jacuzzi in the middle and U-shaped seating under umbrellas and a bar forward. On the skylounge aft is alfresco dining and lounging. The yacht’s main deck aft has another lounging area.
The luxury yacht has low original hours and had her generators rebuilt in 2019.
Built in 2013 by Cantieri di Pisa, Balista has fiberglass hull and superstructure, with teak decks.
Length Overall (L.O.A.): 153 feet (46.57 meters)
Length at Waterline (L.W.L.): 121.13 feet (36.92 meters)
Beam (molded): 28.68 feet (8.74 meters)
Draft (loaded): 8.53 feet (2.60 meters)
Fuel Capacity: 12,153 US Gallons (46,000 liters)
Water Capacity: 1,585 US Gallons (6,000 liters)
Watermakers: 2 x @ 360 liters/hr
Lube Oil: 132 US Gallons (500 liters)
Waster Oil: 66 US Gallons (250 liters)
Black Water: 528 US Gallons (2,000 liters)
Grey Water: 528 US Gallons (2,000 liters)
Sleeps up to 14 guests in 7 staterooms, plus crew accommodations for up to 10 in 6 cabins.
The Master stateroom features a full beam cabin on main deck with His and Hers bathrooms, walk-in wardrobe and spacious Owner’s study.
Guest accommodations include a full beam VIP stateroom (can be converted into two cabins), two twin staterooms each including a Pullman berth, and two double staterooms.
Every stateroom has its own ensuite bathroom and fitted with TV and stereo system.
Engineer’s cabin with double berth, study space and ensuite bathroom.
3 x twin bunked cabins with ensuite bathrooms.
2 x single cabins with ensuite bathrooms.
Crew Mess with adequate seating at dining tables plus fridge, sink, serving space and TV.
- Engine Type: 2 x MTU 16V4000 M93 diesels @ 4,670 Hp each (Port: 1870 hours, Starboard: 1870 7/27/2020)
- Gearboxes for Main Engines: 2 x ZF 9050A
- Drive: Prop shaft
Generators & Electricity
- Output: 220/380V/3 Phase/50 Hz
- Generators: 2 x 100 kW Kohler rebuilt in fall of 2019
- Shore Power: 380V/3 Phase/50 Hz, 125 Amp
- Shore Power Converters: 2 x ASEA
- Batteries: 24V
- ABT Trac ZERO speed stabilizers
- Hours: 5500 (7/27/2020)
- Watermakers: 2 x Idromar MC5S
- Bow Thrusters: Hydrosystem BT120 851
- Steering System: BCS
- Rudder Angle Indicator: Sperry
- Fuel Separator & Filtration: (2) NFV fuel conditioning
- WC's: Jets
- Sewage System: Hamann
- Fire/Bilge Pump: Gianneschi
COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION, AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Satlink FB 150 – Inmarsat Fleet broadband
- Furuno Felcom 15 Inmarsat system C
- Seatel 4010 33 VSAT
- Telephone System: Panasonic KXDTA 100 NE PBX
- Radiotelephones: 2 x Furuno FR FM8800S VHF RT - Class A with DSC and Furuno FS 1570 SSB RT with DSC
- Cellular Phone System: (2) Burnside 3G
- Intercom: Cantalupi
- Misc: WiFi LAN system with Livewire access controller
- McMurdo SART
- 2 x McMurdo GMDSS portable VBHF R/T
- Radar: Furuno SBand FAR 2137 10ft antenna and Furuno XBand FAR 2117 6.5ft antenna
- Gyrocompass: Sperry Navigat X MK2
- Magnetic Compass: Sperry Jupiter
- Auto Pilot: Sperry C Plath Navipilot 4000
- Depth Sounder: Furuno FE700
- GPS: 2 x Furuno GP150
- Wind Instruments: Furuno Wind & Weather center
- Chart Plotter: Transas digital chart system and Maxsea digital chart system
- Log: Furuno DS80 doppler log
- Navtex: Furuno NX700B
- Monitors: 4 x Furuno 19” color
- Misc: Furuno FA150 AIS
- TV’s: Pioneer 60” & 50” Plasma TV’s in salon & master stateroom
- Sony 37”, 32” & 26” TV’s elsewhere
- Video Recorders/Players: Pioneer, Teac & Bose components for amplifiers, Blu-ray, docking stations, and Nevo remote control of AV
- Satellite Television: Seatel SatTV antenna and Humax Sat TV receivers
- Stereo Music System: All cabins, main salon and all deck areas
- Wine fridge
- 2 x Large fridge / freezers
- Separate chilled larder in bow with (2) custom fridge/freezers
- 3 x Icemakers
- 2 x Bar fridges
- 1 x Dishwasher
- Other: Dumbwaiter
SECURITY, FIRE AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- CCTV System: Panasonic
- Cameras: 2 x PAN WV Panasonic color
- Misc: 2 x PAN WV Panasonic Vandal proof color camera flush mount and PAN WJ Panasonic digital hard drive recorder
Fire Fighting Equipment
- Fire detection and alarm system in the machinery space and throughout the vessel
- Fire main water system
- Fixed fire extinguishing system, installed in the machinery compartment
- Portable fire extinguishers
- 4 x Fireman outfit sets
- 2 x 9 liter portable foam extinguishers in the engine room
- 2 x Fire axes, 4.5 lb head
- Electric alarm panel in the wheelhouse with smoke and heat detectors, panic button + alarm bells
- An emergency fire pump
- Galley exhaust ducts fitted with local manual control shutters
- 5 liter CO2 fire extinguisher in machinery room + close to electric switchboards
- Portable foam applicator in engine room
- 2 x Fire blankets, coated glass fiber, 180x120 cm
- Life Rafts: 4 x 12 person Zodiac fitted with emergency packs
- Life Buoys: 8 x, 2 with self igniting light + smoke signal, 2 with 30m buoyant lines, 2 with self igniting light
- Life Jackets: 6 x Adult inflatable, 25 x Adult with light and whistle (self inflating), 5 x Child
- EPIRBS: Ship’s safe Captain’s cabin and Master stateroom
TENDERS AND TOYS (Not Included in the Sale)
- 37' (11.3m) Intrepid - 2017
- 14’ (4.2m) Castoldi Jet tender
- 2 x Seabob
- 2 x Yamaha VX Deluxe waverunner
- 21' (6.5m) high inflatable water-slide
- Knee board
- Towable inflatables
- Snorkeling equipment
BALISTA has recently undergone a major interior and mechanical refit in the fall of 2019 and is now highly desired within the charter market. Her renown interior was originally designed by Mark Berryman and recently updated by Curtis House with Louis Anthony and Associates.
This is a perfect opportunity for a buyer to purchase a low hour turn key yacht along with a successful charter business.
Please inquire to receive the full spec and details of the refit and her upcoming charter revenue scheduled for 2020.
*Not for sale or charter to US residents while in US waters.
Co-listed with Northrop and Johnson Yacht-Ships