1 of 16
+33 6 61 58 71 26
Superbe PRINCESS V72 de 2012 toutes options, magnifiquement entretenu. motorisé par 2 caterpillar C32 - 1675 Hp. 3 cabines + Cabine marin. Plateforme de bain hydraulique, stabilisateur seakeeper, propulseurs d'étrave et de poupe, etc... A voir absolument.
* Upgraded ONAN 27.5 kW – 50 Hz Generator
• Hydraulic stern thruster with proportional speed control
• Williams 385 tender
* Jet Seedoo Spark (2019)
• Seakeeper gyro stabilizer
• Hi-Lo swimming platform
• Teak on sidewalks
• Electrically operated sun awning in cockpit
• Bow teak table (dismountable, with dedicated storage)
• Separate washer / dryer machines, located in fwd lower deck
• Underwater lights aft (4 x blue A12 Pro LED)
• Heated towel rails in master cabin bathroom, forward and starboard bathrooms
* SAT TV KVH (fitted 2019)
• 40” LED TV with Hi-Lo TV in saloon
• 32” LED TV in master cabin
• 19” LCD TV and DVD player in starboard cabin (includes TV aerial and 220V/ 240V sockets)
• Premium stereo system in salon
• 22” LCD TV in forward cabin linked to BOSE 3.2.1. (includes connection to TV aerial and 220V power)
• iPod docking station in salon
• FURUNO 3D-DRS5A multifunctional color display with radar and GPS (including Europe map cards)
• Reverse air-conditioning system (total capacity 102.000 BTU, including screen heating / demist system)
• Dometic MasterFlush toilet systems
• Cockpit seating and aft sunbed cushions in Movida Weiss, with dark blue piping
• Chocks for tender on swimming platform
The V72 is an exceptional sports yacht delivering the perfect balance of high speed thrills and sophisticated elegance.
The latest infusion technology and modified deep-V hull delivers new levels of performance and handling while her sleek profile hides an incredibly spacious and beautifully detailed interior.
Sliding glass doors open from the saloon onto an expansive cockpit where the U-shaped sofa, teak dining table and substantial wetbar enjoy the shade from the extended superstructure above. A wide sunbed extends over the aft deck which also accommodates both the tender garage and spacious twin en-suite crew cabin.
The submersible bathing platform makes launching the tender or swimming from the anchorage a delight and is also large enough stow a tender or jet ski. Additional sunbathing and seating areas are located on the foredeck which is a perfect spot for a relaxing escape.
Central to her interior styling is the wonderful layout of the main deck, with its large enclosed saloon, panoramic windows and contemporary design. The focal point is an elegant circular dinette which sits beneath the sliding sunroof and creates an ideal place to enjoy breakfast or drink in the view, whether in harbour or underway.
Below decks, three beautifully appointed en-suite cabins provide highly spacious accommodation, all finished with the finest materials and detail. The starboard twin cabin can also be fitted with a powered sliding berth to create a third double making this a highly flexible layout.