£ 295.000 (€ 341.619) excl. BTW
St Peter Port, Guernsey
|Aangeboden door||Berthon International|2012 Grand Soleil 50
Fantastic looking Judel/Vrolijk Grand Soleil 50 that is still in her first ownership and which has been cherished from Day One. Built for a most experienced owner who has had her set up for fast, rewarding, shorthanded sailing. She has a great teak interior, carbon wheels, great electronics and lots of extras and clever touches that make her into the special yacht that she is.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull, deck and superstructure
- Deck, coach roof & cockpit sole have teak laid decks.
- Stripes on coachroof and hull in silver metallic.
- Hull windows port and starboard.
- 3 x Coats of epoxy on underwater profile, plus navy antifouling.
- Last antifouled and hull polished June 2022. Also at the same time, 90% of hull fittings were replaced.
Keel & Rudder:
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo 75hp diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours approx. 1347 @ October 2022.
- All machinery aboard MERRYN have been serviced in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Engine fully serviced 2021.
Propulsion & Steering:
- VIP 140 Duo Max Power bow thruster.
- 3 bladed Flex-o-hold folding propeller.
- Ambassador rope stripper.
- 2 Solimar carbon steering wheels.
- 12v ship’s systems.
- Waterproof 12V DC power point in cockpit.
- Car type 12V plug at chart table.
- Individual Harken circuit breakers for electric winches (6 x).
- DC distribution 500.
- Engine start battery.
- Additional battery.
- ALL batteries were replaced in 2019.
- Battery mate 1602 IG.
- Mastervolt auto battery charger and display Masterview Easy.
- Mastervolt main alternator 12/130A on the main engine.
- 220v shore supply with ring main for 220v domestic equipment.
- Mass sine inverter 2000w.
- Master shunt 500.
- 2 x Flexible solar panels, which give 90 amp hours.
- Seawater electric pump for deck and anchor washing.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water system with accumulator.
- Calorifer for hot water with 220v immersion.
- Spectra Newport 400 Mk II watermaker making 65 litres per hour.
- Total capacity of 290 litres (63.79 gallons).
- Total capacity of 460 litres (101.18 gallons).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 65 litre holding tank with electrical exhaust pump for front WC.
- Connection for the aft WC to the forward WC holding tank.
- Raymarine package including: I70 (2 x multifunction displays) depth sounder; speed-log, wind instruments.
- Auto pilot I70 SPX 30 linear 2 hydraulic.
- Raymarine 55E VHF; VHF external waterproof loudspeaker in cockpit.
- Additional I70 display.
- Raystar GPS antenna 125 Seatalk.
- Raymarine digital radome RD418D radar antenna 24 miles on mast.
- Two white loudspeakers in cockpit.
- Furuno GP-33 GPS navigator.
- Yeoman plotter.
- Sea-me active radar target enhancer.
- Raymarine E7 chart plotter at binnacle.
- Stainless steel chartplotter support mounting on binnacle.
- Raymarine E125 at chart table.
- Raymarine AIS TX/RX.
- Iridium satellite system, plus computer and separate screen.
- Fresh water foot pump at sink.
- Fridge with holding plate.
- GN cooker.
- The galley comes complete with all cutlery, glasses and crockery - complete for six.
- 2 x Electric toilet Jabsco silent version salt water flush, large bowl fresh water flushing.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher heating system.
- Eberspacher outlet in aft head.
- Stereo radio set RDS with 2 loudspeakers in saloon (this model can operate the compact disc player) including DVD.
- TV antennae.
- Remote control for stereo in the cockpit.
- LCD TV 32” installed on main bulkhead in the main saloon.
- Bluetooth added 2021.
- Quick LED cabin lights and Hella LED navigation lights.
- Lopolight nav. table light.
- Sensor automatic lights in saloon and heads.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Teak interior joinery.
- Cabin sole board finished in simulated teak and holly spline.
- Acrylic washboard in lieu of standard.
- 2 x Extra opening portholes for aft cabins.
- Galley work top covered with synthetic stone (Champagne).
- Heads work top covered with synthetic stone (Champagne).
- Splash screen that fits between galley and settee.
- Magnetic door stops.
- Cream synthetic leather upholstery in main saloon.
- Cream synthetic leather upholstery in the sleeping cabins.
- Safe in owner’s cabin.
- 2 x Hull windows in saloon (non-standard).
- Seating in saloon renewed (2017).
- Custom-made bed linen for three cabins included.
- 3-spreader mast which is deck stepped.
- Rigid vang.
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Deck spinnaker gear.
- Carbon spinnaker pole and all halyards.
- Racing deck gear; German mainsheet system, Harken genoa tracks with adjustable ball bearing cars, deck spinnaker gear and sheets.
- Facnor furling was replaced in 2017.
- New lazy jacks 2021.
- 2 x Electric Harken winches for genoa sheets 60.2STEA radial (pair).
- 2 x Electric Harken winches on coachroof 50.2 STEA radial (pair) for halyards.
- 2 x Electric winches for German mainsheet.
Sails (All North Sails):
- Fully battened main with three reefing points and larger Ronstan cars, plus spares. Serviced and laundered by North 2021.
- Genoa 140%.
- Genoa 98%.
- North Code Zero.
- 1 x Flush Lewmar hatch at forward end of coachroof.
- Electrically operated opening transom with deck shower and bathing ladder with remote control – this can also be operated manually.
- New stainless steel boarding ladder designed for the bow (2017).
- Opening side-gate in the guardrail on starboard.
- Opening side-gate in the guardrail on portside.
- Cockpit side lockers with gas struts.
- Carbon foldable 2 metre gangway.
- Cockpit table with winter cover.
- Stainless steel coachroof grabrails.
- Bow pad eye for MPS.
- Complete range of Harken spares.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor windlass remote control in cockpit.
- Anchor chain counter.
- Stainless steel anchor and chain.
- Spare anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- NV sprayhood (2017).
- NV bimini top with sun awning (2017).
- Mast cover (2017).
- Mainsail cover 2021.
- The helm covers have recently been replaced (2022).
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac rib, plus 5hp outboard.
- Gas detector and cut off.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.