- Flag Blue hull, snow white superstructure.
- Hand laid fiberglass and composite construction.
- Four piece construction with foam-filled fiberglass grid stringer system.
- Single skin, non-cored fiberglass hull.
- Hull, stringer system and cockpit liner chemically unit-bonded.
- Basic floatation.
- Non-skid fiberglass cockpit liner with large through-transom scuppers.
- Through-bolted 316 S/S hardware.
- S/S through-hull fittings above the waterline.
- Bronze through-hull fittings below the waterline.
- Polyethylene fuel cell encased in enclosed fiberglass chamber.
- High density composite transom encased in fiberglass and bonded to the fiberglass stringer system.
- Hardtop with front, side and rear drop curtain.
- Designed specifically for four stroke outboard power by C. Raymond Hunt Associates.
- Continuously variable deep vee hull design beginning at 22 degrees at the transom.
- Reverse transom with tumblehome aft.
- Clipper bow with generous flare and aggressive forward rake.
- Twin Yamaha Salt Water Series II, 300 hp, 4 stroke gas outboard, with 540 hours on each engine.
- Cruising speed: 26 knots @ 4000 RPM @ 23.5 gph.
- Maximum RPM: 5500
Fuel: 250 gallons.
Water: 35 gallons in poly tank.
Holding: yes, capacity unknown, located under helm station with 12V macerator.
Hot water heater: 6 gallon.
COCKPIT AND DECK:
- Acrylic hardtop with aluminum frame and overhead PFD storage.
- Aluminum radar mounting plate.
- Hardtop overhead LED work lights.
- S/S trumpet horn.
- Hardtop rod holders.
- Bow anchor windlass locker, fiberglass lined and draining overboard.
- Flush mounted, pop-up LED bow light.
- Lewmar Pro 700 anchor windlass with 3002 rode, 102 chain and S/S anchor.
- Through-bow anchor roller with S/S guard.
- Large opening foredeck hatch with sun and insect screens.
- 316 S/S welded bow rails.
- Powder coated aluminum windshield frame with tempered safety glass and side vents.
- Windshield wiper/washer system.
- Recessed foredeck access with cockpit steps.
- Starboard helm station with large flush mounted electronics mounting area.
- Helm storage locker to starboard with tackle and fire extinguisher storage.
- Back lit switch panel with toggle switches.
- Yamaha dual binnacle controls.
- 2020 Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- 2-12V outlets.
- Three automatic bilge pumps (one 500 gph, one 1000 gph and one 2000 gph) wih high water alarm.
- Adjustable helm seat.
- Cabin light on/off switch at helm.
- Portside bench seating with grab rails and cup holders.
- Portside, pull-out storage bin with trash receptacle.
- Walkthrough under deck storage.
- Lockable tackle storage behind helm seat with pull down rigging table.
- Above deck 50 gallon, insulated raw water live well with overboard drain - not operating presently, SOLD AS IS.
- Six recessed 316 S/S cleats.
- Six flush mounted rod holders.
- Flush mounted fuel and water fills.
- Saltwater washdown.
- Flush mounted deck holding tank pumpout.
- Guttered, lockable removable aft deck hatch.
- Fiberglass lined inner hull.
- Under gunwale rod storage.
- Aft cockpit sink, not operating, SOLD AS IS.
- Transom locker storage.
- Acrylic transom door with locking hatch.
- Aft deck swim platform.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Emergency reboarding steps.
- Aft deck fuel filter storage boxes.
- Hardtop front curtains.
- Cabin centerline companionway hatch with door.
- Aft fold up bench seat.
- S/S boarding ladder.
- To starboard is enclosed head with solar powered vent.
- Vacu Flush head with holding tank and pumpout.
- Fresh water sink in head with pull-out shower.
- Overhead cabinet storage in head.
- Shower sump with pump.
- In-line hot water heater.
- Galley with sink, microwave oven, electric stove top and Vertifrigo 12V/110V refrigerator.
- Galley storage cabinets.
- Forward vee berth with filler table, and cushion to make large queen berth.
- Overhead rod storage for six rods.
- Aft, athwarthships berth for two.
- After berth opening port with screen.
- LED overhead lights and reading lights.
- JBL AM/FM/CD stereo (no bluetooth).
- Marvair Air conditioning.
- 2020 2 house batteries with new battery tray.
- 2021 installed batterys charger off alternators so can keep on mooring.
- Two engine batteries; one starting battery for each outboard.
- Pro Marine Pro Nautic 1260 battery charger.
- 30 amp shore power cord.
- Guest galvanic isolator.
- High water alarm.
- 3 bilge pumps and shower sump pump.
- Lectro trim tabs.
- Garmin GPS MAP 5212 plotter/sounder.
- Garmin GMR 24 HD Radar 4kw/48 mile range - not operating, SOLD AS IS.
- Garmin GSD 22 remote sounder.
- Yamaha Command Link & Gateway harness.
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF.
- JBL stereo.
- Lewmar 12V windlass.
- Anchor, chain and rode.
- Life jackets.
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- Fenders, docklines.
COMMNTS: CORACLE III is one of the popular 28' Southport 28 Express Cruisers, ideal for family cruising or fishing. Her Yamaha 300 hp outboards have less than 540 hours on each engine. 2020 improvements include new Sea Star hydraulic steering, and new house batteries. CORACLE III shows like a new vessel with excellent navy blue Stamoid canvas enclosure, and a very clean interior. Other desirable features include air conditioning and a Vacusflush head. Please come and inspect this superb cruiser. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.