£ 149.950 (€ 167.945) incl. BTW
Prijsdaling: € 11.200 (4 Jan)
|Aangeboden door||Sea Ventures (UK) Ltd - Sea Ventures|2011 Jeanneau NC 11
2011 NC11 with just two owners from new!
Huge specification including bow thruster, stern thruster, heating, diesel generator, a full Raymarine Electronics suite and much more besides.
Very well maintained by her current owners. Last full engine & drive service in April 2022.
The current owners are reluctantly going to be coming out of boating and so have taken the decision to place her for sale. Regularly washed and waxed by a local valeting contractor, she is in good condition inside and out.
Please call Mark or Chris on 01489 565444 for more information or to arrange a viewing
- Jeanneau NC11
- Year 2011
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: 2 x Volvo Penta D3.200
- EC Rating: B - 10
- Location: Portsmouth Harbour
Dimensions & Tankage
- LOA - 11.15m 36'6"
- Beam - 3.74m 12'3"
- Draft - 1m 3'3"
- Air Draft: 2.87-3.68m 9'4" - 12'
- Displacement - 5925kg
Category B - 10 persons
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: 2 x D3.200 200hp inboard diesel engines with sterndrives and electronic controls
- Engine hours: 677
- Last serviced: April 2022
Fuel - 720 litres
- Water - 250 litres
- Diesel fired warm air heating
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Paguro diesel generator
- Electric anchor windlass
- Electric sliding roof
- Oven & grill in lieu of microwave
- FUSION sound system with 4 x speakers (new 2022)
- Screen de-mister
- Teak cockpit floor & bathing platform
- Electric toilet
- Full aft closing kit (new 2020)
- Bilge storage
- Additional 12v battery
- Trim tabs
- TV aerial
- External screen covers (new 2020 & Match canopy)
- Double berth in saloon
- Cockpit sofa
- Cockpit sofa cover
- Cockpit locker
- Cockpit lights
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- Bathing platform and ladder
- Mooring kit
- Anchor kit
- Raymarine E120W plotter
- Raymarine radar system
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot
- Ray 240E DSC VHF
- Navigation lights
- Steering compass
- 12v fridge
- 2 x burner gas hob
- Separate shower in heads
- Holding tank with gauge (sea discharge & deck pump out)
- Folding swim ladder
- Carpet in cabins
- Midship cleats
- Opening side door on helm side
- Hydraulic steering
- Automatic bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Anchor, chain & warp
- Mooring lines & fenders
Directions to Sea Ventures at Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport Parkway, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.