$ 14.900 (€ 15.186)
Prijsdaling: € 1.630 (13 Sep)
|Rompvorm||Gewijzigde V|2010 Tahoe Q4 SS
JUST REDUCED 9/22 OWNER WANTS HER SOLD
For weekends, holidays and vacations, the TAHOE Q4 SS is sized, featured and priced right to help you make the most of your time away. From stern to stem, this sporty bow rider packs more built-in luxuries and conveniences than any other boat in its size class. There is plush lounge seating both fore and aft. Convenient and deep storage compartments throughout. And a fully loaded helm station with at-a-glance gauges and a Sirius Satellite Radio-ready AM/FM/CD stereo, complete with an MP3 jack.
Whether you spend your time on the water doing water sports, relaxing or cruising, the Q4 SS ensures you'll have fun the whole time.
Buying or Selling
Knowledgeable and professional representation as "YOUR" Broker.
Having the Right Broker Does Make A Difference.
Hawkins Boat Brokerage
Quality Clean Listing Desired!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The TAHOE Q4 Super Sport is painstakingly designed, built and equipped to provide you, your family and your friends more smiles per hour than ever before. In addition to a nimble hull design, this runabout features a 115-horsepower MerCruiser sterndrive for awesome gas mileage and, ultimately, plenty of fun. Don't let its size fool you, though. The Q4 SS still holds up to eight people comfortably and packs all the valuable features you want in a sport boat, and then some. From the full-width aft swim platform to the huge underseat coolers, removable sun pad and fully loaded dual consoles, it's always ready to go. Sit back. Soak up some rays. And smile as you enjoy all the luxuries around you.
- Full-width aft swim platform w/fold-down boarding ladder
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Full-width aft padded sundeck
- Full-width aft seating w/storage under side seats and 52-qt. (49.21 L) cooler under center seat
- Adjustable swiveling helm and passenger bucket seats
- In-floor wakeboard/ski compartment
- Port and starboard consoles w/Sterling dash, Black sport steering wheel, easy-to-read gauges, glovebox, ice chest and Sirius-capable AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack
- Bow lounge seating w/insulated and drained storage/coolers below
- Custom-matched trailer w/GalvaShield corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs and swing-away tongue
- Length: 18' 1"
- Beam: 91"
- Depth Inside: 29"
- Recommended HP: 115 HP
- Max. Person Capacity: 8 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 1050 Lbs.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1050 Lbs.
- Weight w/ Engine (approx.): 2270 Lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 20.5 Gallons
- Pkg Length w/ Swing-Away: 18' 8"
- Package Weight (approx.): 2697 Lbs.
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 17"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 7 drink holders
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Hand-laid hull
- Fiberglass stringer system
- PowerGlide™ hull design
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Marine-grade upholstery w/stain-resistant top coating
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure gauge & water temperature gauge
- Sirius-capable AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack & 4 directional speakers
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Sport steering wheel
- Companion console w/insulated, drained ice chest & storage tray
- Walk-thru windshield w/aluminum frame
- Interior courtesy lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Cranking battery
- 12V outlet
- Full-width oversized aft swim platform w/top loading, fold-down boarding ladder
Hardware & Accessories
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- Storage in console, sides & under seats
- Bow lounge seating w/insulated & drained storage/coolers below
- Adjustable passenger bucket seat w/swivel
- Full-width padded sundeck w/storage below
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/swivel
- UV-resistant vinyl & thread
- Custom factory-matched, single-axle drive-on trailer
- Color-matched, powder-coat finish
- Retractable safety cables
- Winch strap w/safety strap
- 14" (35.56 cm) tires
- GalvaShield corrosion protection
- Swing-away tongue
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Step pads
- Submersible lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Model motor||3.0L |
|Vlaktilling bij spiegel||16deg|
|Brandstoftank||77.6 l ()|