€ 350.000 belasting niet van toepassing
Hong Kong, Hong KongLokale levering beschikbaar
|Aangeboden door||Simpson Marine Limited - Simpson Marine - Hong Kong|2009 X-Yachts X-55
A comfortable, fast cruising yacht. Xena is a very comfortable, luxurious performance cruising vessel. She is roomy, with 194cm of headroom in the main saloon. She is the 3-cabin version, with owners' suite forward, with starboard settee. The saloon is fitted out in easy-clean, soft Alcantara suede material. Lee cloths and leeboards have been fitted for offshore sailing. The air conditioning was chosen to handle the tropical climate in Hong Kong, with compressors in the main cabin, the saloon and in the port aft cabin. Toilets were chosen for convenience and reliability: two are electric while one has been left manual "just in case". There are handholds in all the places you'd expect with additional handholds installed as a result of experience at sea. Xena has all the electronics and auto-steering that you would expect of a yacht with this pedigree. The jib has optional extra self-tacking jib equipment, and there is a removable inner forestay. All in all, Xena makes a wonderful, graceful and comfortable cruising yacht. One that can mix with the best on the race course when you're so inspired.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Exterior Features & Equipment
- NORTH SAILS
- Mainsail: 3Di Ocean 700 (Feb 2020)
- Jibs: Jib Light/Medium 3Di OCEAN 700 (Sep 2020), J3 (3Di, November 2015), Jib Staysail (March 2012)
- Spinnakers: A1, A2, A2 (Oct 2015)
- Code Zero 75 3Di Downwind 600 w/ Karver KSF5 set (Nov 2019)
- OSR Heavy Weather Jib: Dacron high-cut clew (Aug '11)
- Cruising SAILS
- Main (UK): TD Carbon
- Spinnakers (UK): A1, A3, S2
- Heavy weather: Trysail, Storm Jib
- Mast & Rigging : New AXXON Carbon Mast and New Rod Rigging (December 2018)
Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Genset and Inverter Control Board (January 2019)
- Genset full reêt, replaced Cooling System, Fuel Pump, etc. (Sep 2020)
- Mastervolt AGM Engine Battery x 1 (March 2021)
- Lancelin New Mainsheet(Tech SK78), Traveller(Punch10), Jib Sheets(Tech/dyne/pol RSK78), Spinnaker
Sheets(Tech SK78) + T8, Spinnaker Halyard(Tech/pol RSK78) + T12 (All from Feb 2022)
- New House Batteries x 3 (Jul 2022)
- New Primary Winch Motor x 1 (Jul 2022)
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- B & G Instrumentation+ autopilot + Inverter (December 2018)
- New Vang (January 2019), CAT 1 Oéshore: all the needed options are installed (except for liferaft), Tri-sail
Track, Inner Forestay, Gas-strut "hide-away" Anchor, NavTech Hydraulic Backstay, Six Andersen Electric
Winches, Carbon Fibre Wheels, Twin SS Binnacles with Crashbars, Triple-Compressor Air-Conditioning,
Fisher-Panda Generator and Inverter, Dessalator Water-Maker, Antifoul (Jul 2022).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.