1 of 21
|Aangeboden door||Navigo Boats Yachts & Yachting|
Basic information and equipment:
Model: Prestige 50S
Design category: B
Year of production: 2009
Overall Length: 15.36 m
Overall width: 4.36 m
Maximum draft: 1.05 m
Engines: 2x Volvo Penta D9 / 2 x 575 KM
Number of engine operating hours: 1217
Engine fuel: Diesel
Total number of cabins: 4
Number of sleeping cabins: 3
Number of double berths: 2
Number of single berths: 2
Total capacity of clean water tanks: 640
Air conditioning: WEBASTO x 4 (3 bedrooms + mess) and TRUMA on the upper deck
Vebasto / heating: Factory heating + WEBASTO air conditioning
Bow thruster: Bow, stern
Number of toilets: 2
Number of showers: external shower in the stern
Number of previous owners: 2
Boat stand: no – but there is a new all-year tarpaulin
Nautical equipment: Log, autopilot, compass, plotter, probe, GPS, VHF
Kitchen equipment: fridge, freezer, oven, dishwasher, electric / gas cooker, microwave, washing machine, grill
Additional equipment: Anchor, windlass, flap trim, bilge pump, convertible, bimini top, hardtop, cover
RIB spec & more informations:
Equipped with RIB Williams 325 Rurbojet;
Length: 3.30 m, width: 1.72 m, draft 0.30 m.
Built-in engine: Williams 73.5 kW
In addition to standard equipment such as scooter garage or RIB;
electrically opened roof and the whole mass of other extras, the yacht was equipped with many new things and a number of works were carried out before the 2022 season, including:
1. New Webasto air conditioning system with independent regulation of each room for over (PLN 100,000)
2. New upholstery on the upper deck with new cockpit trim and new instruments
3. New mattresses in the bedrooms and on the deck
4. A new fridge, high-class TV, coffee maker, 2 dishwashers and an ice maker, music equipment, etc.
5. New high-class equipment, min. dinner service, bed linen and full equipment for bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
6. Ground and oiled TEAK deck
7. New soft roof on the upper deck (2 pcs, including 1 for winter – light blue for garage)
8. New winter tarpaulin
9. New carpet flooring
10. New color of the protective foil all over the yacht
11. Boat polishing
12. New antifouling
13. All new fenders with pads in one navy blue color
14. All new ropes and cables
15. New fire extinguishers, life jackets, raft, etc.
16. Full service of everything, starting from electrical, plumbing, engines (2 x Volvo Penta D9), gears, map updates, autopilot, etc. for nearly PLN 100,000 (exact specification available on request). Work is registered in the Volvo Penta system.
17. New illumination of the deck and the name of the boat
This season: Major overhaul of Volvo Penta D9 engine with replacement, sea water pumps, valve lash adjustment, oil service and fuel filters.
Replacement of gaskets, valve covers, odor separators.
Cleaning of heat exchangers, including replacement of Volvo Penta coolant, new cooling system pipes from the exchanger, spacer, drain plugs, anodes
Oil service of Twin Disc marine gears with parts.
Installation of plumbing, connection of the dishwasher, refrigerator (remodeling of the electrical installation), replacement of hydraulic valves in the boiler with a tee.
Repair of the electrical system, replacement of the control cockpit power cables, installation of an additional power distribution box. Connecting the icemaker
Replacement of bilge pumps with water lines, replacement of the passage through the hull on the stern on the starboard side, installation of a valve, installation of new float switches.
Oil service of the power generator, including replacement of the water pump impeller and fuel filter.
Set of new fire extinguishers, repair of the stern view camera.
Set of parts for repairing engines. Oil filters, fuel filters, water pump impellers, heat exchanger gasket set, valve cover gaskets, VP coolant 60 liters, VP 60L engine oil, clarifier filters, sea water cooling pipes, sheets (heat exchanger spacers), coolant drain valves, oil separators, Twin Disc gear filter set, gear oil, boiler hydraulic valves, water lines, electrical wiring, fuse box, distribution blocks, winch belt, roof winch belt and electric roof automation service, Albin bilge pumps, bilge water level sensors, hoses, hull crossing, clamps, exide starter battery, external lighting lamps, Famm sound signal, Garmin navigation map, System update files, Impeller, filter kit, chiller coolant, engine oil, new hydrophore.