1 of 133
|Model||370 Center Console|
Under 415 Hours
Triple (2017) Mercury 350 Outboard Engines
PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE THE PRICE OF THIS INTREPID 370 CENTER CONSOLE BASED UPON ITS MODEL YEAR!!! This boat needs to be seen to be believed and to understand why some would consider it in virtually new condition. This Intrepid was purchased by a very experienced yachtsman who has built and owned six previous Intrepids. The owner was particularly attracted to this boat because it was repowered in 2018 at a cost of $85,000.00 with new 350hp Mercury Verados. After purchase by the current owner, the boat was immediately delivered to Fort Lauderdale where a stem to stern refit was started. The refit work being completed is as follows:
1. The hull sides, boot and pin have been completely stripped, block sanded, and repainted in Imron to Intrepid's high standards.
2. The bottom has also been heavily sanded and repainted. All zincs have been replaced.
3. The boat's hardtop has been removed from the boat and repainted in the new hull color, as have the engine cowlings.
4. The aluminum pipes supporting the hardtop have also been removed from the boat and were sent out to be stripped and then powder coated.
5. The white vinyl hull side rub rails have been replaced.
6. The removable full width rear seat has been removed. The boat's transom was cut and modified under Intrepid's direction and Intrepid's latest "pull down" rear seat was fiberglassed into the aft cockpit.
7. All existing marine electronics and engine gauges have been removed from the boat and all of the holes from the previous installations have been fiberglassed in.
8. All new electronics have been installed including a Mercury Vessel View 7, dual Garmin 8616 MFD's, a Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot and a VHF Radio.
9. A new horn has been installed on the T top.
10. Trim tab gauges have been added.
11. All of the boat's one year old seat upholstery and coaming pads have been totally redone in Intrepid's latest design schemes.
12. Sink faucet in the head has been replaced and the head has been fully serviced.
13. All bilge pumps and float switches have been replaced.
14. Macerator and baitwell pumps have been replaced.
15. The three engines, currently at under 425 hours, have just received their 300 hour major service as prescribed by Mercury.
16. Intrepid's triple engine fresh water flush system has been installed.
17. All deck hatches were cleaned, detailed, and painted as required.
18. The boat will be delivered fully detailed and waxed with a brand new full Coast Guard safety package, new dock lines, and new fenders.
This Intrepid 370 Center Console is only for the most discriminating yachtsman. The total refit was driven by a meticulous and obsessive six-time Intrepid owner with little regard for cost. The refit cost nearly $185,000.00 including the new engines. You can buy a brand new Intrepid and spend $700,000.00 and wait 18 months for delivery or you can be relaxing at the sand bar, fishing, or cruising tomorrow in an "like new" Intrepid at a fraction of the cost.
The Intrepid 370 CC is a superb performer with its sea kindly hull form and its perfect balance. The boat cruises at 50 mph and its top end will easily exceed 65 mph with its superb Mercury Verado power.
Please contact me and I will explain this superb opportunity in much more detail.
370 Center Console Base Boat w/All Std Features
Accent Pin Stripe
Custom Color White/White Gelcoat
Two Color Hullsides to Style Line Imron Painted
4 Rod Holders on Gunwale
Cockpit Coaming Bolster
Richie SS2000 Blue Face Compass
Additional Fuel 50 Gallons
Additional Bilge Pump
Fold Down Rear Seat
LOFRANS Windlass w/console & foot controls/200' LINE/15'CHAIN/FORTRESS ANCHOR Brand new 3/1/22
Bow Thruster (net) Brand new 3/1/22
CUSTOM WALK IN CONSOLE
Custom Seating Forward with Cushions
Electric Backrest for Custom Seating Forward 348-366 Open
Standard Anchor Roller in this boat through Bow
DIVE DOOR IN HULLSIDE RECESSED HINGES FOLD OUT
White Coated Pull Out Swim Ladder
T-Top w/Fiberglass top (348-370) Includes 4 Recessed Lights)
2 Mini Halogen Spreader Light AFT ON TOP
Folding Foot Rest
4 Pop Up Cleats 8"
Powder Coat All Aluminum (NO BOWRAIL)
Nussbaum Livewell Seat with Light and 9-1/2" Bait Lid
Baitwell in Cockpit Sole
Delta Stainless (Steel Anchor)
Taco Grand Slam Outrigger System
15 ft. Taco Telescopic Poles
Electric Ball Valve for Fish Box
Electric Ball Valve for Bait Well
Upholstery is all brand new 3/1/22