1 of 78
The Multihull Company - TMC
ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION!
Update on April 20th.
Owner sailed with friends to Puerto Rico.
Another Sensible Proof that it is a TURN KEY BOAT!
Back in December, Owner serviced and replaced gear for a safe passage with his family from Fort Lauderdale toThe Dominican Republic. Even a brand new hard bottom dinghy.
This is a VERY VERSATILE boat. You can either have TWO MASSIVE CABINS, with THREE heads, or THREE OR FOUR CABINS. A great feature is that the forward cabin has a His and Hers Heads with Showers. Or you can use one just for showering and keeping the other one dry. Either way, the two heads for the forward cabin are a great comfort.
So, when you visit this boat, what strikes you most is how versatile the layout is.
To stern, you have a very spacious full-beam aft cabin, also with an ensuite head. Now play with dividing walls, and you can transform this boat into a 3 or even a 4 cabin boat! Even in the 4 cabin arrangement, you can sleep 8. Not to mention the dinette can drop and become a berth for 2.
And it has 3 heads to accommodate that crew! For that reason too, it comes with a 10 person life raft.
As a serious bluewater boat, the dinghy is stored on the forward deck.
At the stern, there is a solar panel frame, with support for the outboard motor, and a propane barbecue.
Real teak is found throughout the cockpit and decks.
Complete new set of Raymarine electronics at both helms in 2020!
An older chart plotter is at the navstation down below. Owner uses an iPad as a chartplotter at the helm.
This current owner purchased her in Europe and sailed safely and comfortably with his family, all the way from the Med to the Caribbean, and then up to Fort Lauderdale, followed by many sails to Key West, The Abaco's and The Bahamas.
We have just imported the vessel making AVAILABLE for Sale to US Residents.
We have just finished now in July, restoring the teak decks, polishing all the chrome, fiberglass deck and hull, and restoring any wear on the inside cabinetry. Check out the photo gallery taken on July 23rd!
Now in August, we are refinishing any blemishes to the gelcoat on the deck, addressing any spider cracks or chips that occur on any used boat.
Bottom paint was last done in November 2019.
Check out the video walk-through, and call for a private showing or Live Video Tour.
Jeanneau presents the signature new model for 2005. The Sun Odyssey 49 DS was conceived using the "Deck Salon" concept of the Sun Odyssey 54 DS. Like her big sister, she adopts the teardrop-shaped windows; a key to the success and something to emulate. Her performance-orientated hull designed by Philippe Briand / Jeanneau Design and the new generation deck line created by Vittorio Garroni ensures the boat is not only elegant but comfortable at sea.
• Teak cockpit bench seats and floor
• Twin bottle gas locker
• Two lockers under helm seats, with technical compartment access panels
• Floor storage locker with teak grate between helm stations
• 2 leathered steering wheels and compasses with stainless steel handrail
• Vertical mounted engine shift/throttle lever at starboard helm station
• Cockpit table with folding leaves, central storage, and glass holder
• Stainless steel fiddle and handrail with light on cockpit table
• Electronics mounting panel at each helm station and under cockpit table
• Twin-door transom gate
• Teak transom steps and stern skirt, freshwater deck shower
• Stowable swim ladder with teak steps
Saloon and Lounge:
• U-shaped salon to starboard
• Battery bank access under seat
• Salon table with fiddles and central storage
• 2 removable table legs for transformation to (optional) double berth
• Upper storage lockers, storage under seats
• Lounge bench seat to port with bar furnishing
• CD/radio in port shelf
• Large storage lockers under lounge seats
• Teak shelves with fiddles under hull portholes
• Optional salon arrangement
• Luxury folding salon table with swinging glass holder
• Double salon berth (incompatible with luxury table option)
• 2 lounge chairs
• Cabin Layout: 3 cabin version + 3 washrooms (aft owner's cabin - 2 Modular Forward Cabins)
• 12V alternator
• Charge distributor, single entry - twin outlet
• Engine start battery
• 12V service battery park with 3 batteries (+1 optional) 230V shore power with ground fault circuit breaker (optional 12V/60A charger)
• 1 engine battery switch, 1 service battery switch, 1 general battery switch
• 12V electrical panel with circuit breakers at nav station
• 12V ammeter, 12V voltmeter, general amperage consumption gauges 230V source selector switch : dock, NO generator
• Two 180 W Solar Panels
• Galley to starboard on slightly lower level
• Resin countertop combining: icebox and dish drain panels, folding stove cover, 2 removable sink covers
• 2-burner stove/oven
• 230 liter top-loading icebox with shelves and storage bins
• Storage cupboard with door-mounted trashbin and shelves
• Seawater/freshwater foot pump with faucet
• Upper lockers for (optional) microwave, dishware, and storage
• Cutlery drawer
• Glass salon/galley divider
• Mixer tap
• Leathered handrail
• Floorboard with access panels to storage areas
• Stove fan and exhaust
• Galley options: Front-loading icebox
• Mounted on fiberglass chassis with integral engine pan and ventilation circuit
• Soundproof insulation with protective surface and finished edges
• Inspection panels for filters at foot of companionway
• Access to engine and genset thruhulls in cabin passageway
• Structurally attached metal shaft strut and fiberglass shaft tube
• Stainless steel prop shaft d.35 mm, dripless stuffing box, fixed 3-blade propeller
• Engine compartment blower
• Water separator filter
Reinforced Kevlar® Keels:
DEEP DRAFT : cast iron keel: 2.15 m - 3,750 kg (7.05 feet - 8,267 lbs)
Epoxy surface treatment
Luxury hardware : Dorades, compass mount, nav lights, Teak deck, Classic wide dodger Classic bimini Cockpit cushions, Steering wheel covers, cockpit table, Hot and cold water deck shower.
• Main electrical panel, access to connections
• Large side storage locker and under the floor
• Big lifting cover, chart table storage
• Room for radar/chart plotters
• Curved nav seat with storage or room for (optional) washing machine
• Anodized aluminum furling mast
• Twin spreaders
• Discontinuous cable rigging
• Twin backstay
• Profurl above-deck genoa furler
• Rigid boom vang
• All halyards lead back to cockpit via SPINLOCK blockers
• Harken halyard blocks at mast base
• Deck projector
• Boom topping lift, mainsail halyard, genoa halyard
• Mainsail and genoa sheets
• Flag halyard block padeyes
• Furling mainsail
• Furling genoa with luff shaper
• Rigging options
• Classic mast
• Spinnaker pole and gear
• Hot and cold pressure water system with semi-rigid plastic water hose
• Water pressure pump
• 40 liter hot water heater
• Rotomolded plastic freshwater tanks under berths with separate fills and vents
• Chrome faucets with shower heads in washrooms
• Water tank meter
• Showers with separate electric shower drain pumps with on/off switch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.