HUGE $4,100 price drop!! Was $52,000
2006 Cobia 235 CC powered by the rock solid Yamaha F250 w/just 662 hrs. One owner boat that’s been extremely well cared for through its entire life. The boat has been either dry stacked or lift kept, never left in the water, Near perfect metal and fiberglass that still shines! Tons of well thought out features and design that was ahead of the rest of the pack. This boat has something for everyone, if you’re fishing offshore or cruisin to the cape or waterfront restaurant, this center console can take you there and back in comfort and style without breaking the bank!
Just some of the options and features include:
- Yamaha fourstroke power w/hydraulic steering, digital tach and speedo, Lenco trim tabs, SS helm wheel
- dual batteries w/selector switch
- factory T-Top w/ 7 rocket launchers, spreader lights, electronics box, outrigger mounting plates and gear storage
- factory fiberglass leaning post with under seat storage/cooler, tackle drawers and boxes, custom, removable backrest with 5 rod holders, folding footrest
- large fixed rear seat with fold down or removable back rest, live bait well under and large bilge access door.
- forward seating with cushions/combing pad back rests and insulated storage under
- cockpit combing pads, integrated seat in front of the console
- 2 large, lockable rod storage boxes in the gunnel forward of the console
- walk through tuna door w/ folding ladder
- fresh and raw water wash downs
- large console storage compartment with a still new unused porta pottie
- garmin gps/ vhf radio and stereo
- SS low profile bow rails, 4 gunnel rod holders and 5 SS 8” cleats
tons more including Cobia‘s amazing, smooth riding and dry hull. Call us today to see this boat in person.