1 of 33
SV Nayeli has arrived in La Paz Mexico and the owners are busy removing their personal items and preparing the boat for showings. SV Nayeli is the Shoal Draft wing keel model with center line queen berth in Bow and second berth to starboard aft.
This truly cruise ready boat has all the recent gear and upgrades need to comfortably cruise the Sea of Cortez and beyond.
* New Standing Rigging 2018
* Bow Thruster
* Two Dometic Air Conditioning units 16K and 6K BTU
* 30GPH Cruise RO Water Maker
* 100A Magna Pure Sign wave Inverter
* NextGen 3.5KW Generator
* 960W or Solar for off the Grid Cruising
* 100A Powerline Alternator
* AB Dingy with 2019 Yamaha 9.9Hp 4-Stroke Outboard
* Iridium Go w/ external antenna
* Full Sea of Cortez Sun Shades
* Cockpit Sun Shades
* Boom Furler
* Last Haul Out for Bottom Paint was May 2021 (Paint used was Pettit Trinidad Pro)
* 2737 Engine Hours and 376 Generator Hours
Buying a boat in Mexico can have some tax advantages in saving you state sales tax and the boat is already where you want to start cruising. When buying a boat in Mexico, all of the title transfer, paperwork, and funds transfers are handled in the United States by a Marine Documentation Services Company for your convenience and peace of mind.
The owners of La Paz Cruisers Supply and Brokerage are cruisers themselves and have been living and cruising aboard in Mexico since 2008. Our team has crossed oceans, sailed to the South Pacific, delivered catamarans from South Africa and sailed around the Caribbean, Mediterranean and world. Our goal isn't to waste your time, but to help you find a boat that fits your budget and dreams.
Ray Marine AIS 700
Bow Thruster Sidepower SP75
Iridum GO with external antenna
2019 9.9 Hp Yamaha 4-Stroker Motor
Full River AGMs installed in 2019
SIX Size GC2 DC250
300ft of all chain 5/16 HT
Maxwell VW800 Windlass