£ 164.950 (€ 195.649) incl. BTW
2004 Sealine S42
Beautifully presented 2004 built Sealine S42 fitted with twin Volvo Penta D6 - 310's having run 770 hours from new. "Magic Touch" comes with a comprehensive UK specification including Updated Raymarine Hybrid Touch GPS Plotter, DSC VHF Radio, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Bow Thruster, Eberspacher Diesel Central Heating and also benefits from having all new bespoke Taupe Ultra Leather Cockpit Upholstery with Diamond Stitch Inlay panels. She has also had a comprehensive service schedule during the vendors ownership.
Available for viewing 7 days a week by prior arrangement.
Please call or email for more information or to arrange a viewing on this fantastic family sports cruiser.
Options fitted to boat
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch GPS Plotter
- Raymarine St6001 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Speed and Depth Displays
- Icom Black Box DSC VHF Radio with Command Mic
- 4hp Volvo QL Bow Thruster
- 12v Cockpit Fridge
- 240v Cockpit BBQ
- Teak & Holly Saloon Floor
- Foredeck Sun Lounger Cushions
- 3 Burner Gas Hob & 240v Combi Microwave
- Electric Fresh Water Flush Toilets
- Eberspacher Diesel Fired Central Heating with 7 Day timer and Additional Cockpit Outlet
- LCD Televisions fitted in Saloon, Forward Cabin, Aft Cabin and Cockpit
- Fusion MS-IP700 Multi Media Head Unit
- Rosewood Laminate Cabinetry Throughout with Solid Alpi Edging
- White Corian Galley Worktop
- Blue Corian Heads Worktops
- Teak & Holly Saloon Flooring with Over Carpet
- Almond Ultra Leather Saloon Upholstery
- Neckar Beige Pelmets and Feature Panels in Forward and Aft Cabins
- Almond Ultra Leather Aft Cabin Seat
- Oatmeal Carpet in Cabins\
- Mushroom/Taupe Cockpit Upholstery with Diamond Stitching Feature Panels.
- Blue Foredeck Sunlounger Cushions
- Navy Blue Cockpit Camper Canopy with Aft 2 Part Bimini Top
- Navy Blue Dash Cover
- Serviced annually during my ownership of 5 years.
- Last engine and outdrive service was carried out in May 2022
- Hull and Outdrives antifouled in May 2022
- Anodes replaced May 2022
- Cockpit Upholstery was replaced in July 2019
- Cockpit Canopies were replaced in March 2020
- New Sumps and Cooler/Heat Exchanger Housings June/July 2020
- New Oil Filter Housings New June/July 2020
- Outdrive Cone Clutches replaced May 2020
- 1 x Sea Water Pump Replaced August 2020
- 1 x Starter Motor Replaced August 2020
- New Stainless Steel Volvo Penta Propellors 2021
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new S42 is a unique quality cruising yacht combining todays engineering excellence and performance with traditional craftsmanship and build quality. The S42 is available with two drive systems, a stern or V drive. Both versions have twin engines and offer excellent performance and cruising comfort. The magic of the S42 comes from the sweeping elegant hull lines and the forward facing innovative Sealine solar protection radar arch system. The cavernous cockpit space is matched by the interior with two double en-suite cabins, the forward a true master cabin.
• Fully lined throughout • Carpet and blinds • Fully upholstered 'U' shaped seating/double berth complete with storage under • Saloon table with stool under • Overhead lighting • 220v socket • Electrical control panel for 220v circuit • Electrical control panel for 12v DC circuit • Opening windows • Bilge access hatch in floor
• 70/30 deep stainless steel sinks • Mixer tap, pressurised hot and cold water • Three burner gas hob • Oven and grill • Large fridge • Low level storage cupboards • High level storage cupboards • Overhead lighting • Opening window • Fire extinguishers • 220v sockets • Teak and holly finish floor
• Engine and domestic batteries 5 x 95 AH with link switch • Automatic bilge pump • Manual bilge pump • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Two fuel filters • Engine room light • Engine room fans
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Eight deck cleats • Fuel and water deck fillers • Full stainless steel pulpit • Large self-draining anchor locker • Opening forward hatch • Stainless steel windscreen frame with toughened glass curved windscreen and side windows • Fibreglass Solar Protection System provided with concealed canopy stowage • Full set of navigation lights • Teak laid self-draining cockpit • Wet bar with sink, hot and cold water and fridge facility • Stainless steel handrails on radar arch • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel flag socket • Integral teak laid bathing platform • Stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Cockpit access door in transom • Stainless steel fendering strip • Large 'L' shaped cockpit seating • Additional cockpit seating/sunbed • Cockpit table • Double helm seat with large storage locker under • Cockpit storage lockers • Storage locker with gas bottle and drain • Teak laid engine hatch • Cockpit lighting • Two part canopy • Remote battery switches • Fuel shut-off valves • Full engine instrumentation • Single lever engine controls • Provision for navigation equipment • Area for chart with Perspex cover • Auxiliary equipment control panel • Sliding access door to saloon
• Sprint 1000 reversible electric windlass • Bow thruster 589N • 16kg Delta anchor • 40m chain • Hot water calorifier system • Immersion heater • Full 220v shore support system • Battery charger • Adjustable trim tabs with indicators • Power steering • Engine hour meter (Volvo) • Fuel gauges • Speed and depth indicators • Compass • Helm indicator • Clock and barometer • V.H.F. radio • Two windscreen wipers • Radio/C.D. player with four speakers • Water contents gauge • Antifoul • Fenders • Mooring and fender ropes • Sealine Owner's manual
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1 x 375 l (Roestvrij staal)
2 x 386 l (Aluminium)
Kooien met twee matrassen