1 of 66
|Model||34 Power Catamaran|
PDQ's 34 Power Catamaran is a popular cruising design for all the right reasons. Quality construction and sensibly laid out systems make the PDQ an easy boat to operate and maintain. Special features include:
* Generous accommodations due to her nearly 17' beam
* Partially enclosed upper helm station
* Upgraded electronics
* Upgraded inverter/charger and battery management system
* Strong running Yanmar 75hp engines w/3600 hours
* Comfortable 12 knot cruise speed
* New cutlass bearings and dripless shaft seals
* Electric windlass with ample ground tackle and foredeck washdown
* Avon 9'6" RIB with 20 Honda and console & 12V davit hoists - just serviced
* Two burner propane cooktop and microwave oven
* Northern Lights 5KW genset with NEW diesel
* Two 16K BTU AC/heat pumps
* Full exterior window covers
* Newer upholstery and interior curtains
* Just detailed from top to bottom and ready for showings
This boat is hauled in Anacortes and available for viewing by appointment. Call today with any questions or to compare schedules for a showing.
From start to finish, technology is a driving force behind building PDQ boats. The power of this technology is phenomenal in its ability to develop shapes and configurations. With these systems, our designers can quickly and accurately perform weight distribution studies using intricate mathematical models that would otherwise take weeks to complete. The advantage of having a composite model is that we can accurately see perspective views. This "real life" view gives us the ability to place a hypothetical person in the boat to gather ergonomic data. These ergonomic reference models in turn help us select every item and its placement on board. When it come time to build, we can create cross sections and render 3D surfaces that can then be machined to shape.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Drinkwatertank||302.83 l ()|
|Brandstoftank||696.52 l ()|
|Afvalwatertank||143.85 l ()|