Description fournie par le constructeur
This latest LAGOON takes after the family members of longer standing, yet it has developed its own personality. With its truly original interior layout and an owner's version with what can finally be called a real owner's head, where the separate shower offers unequaled comfort, the LAGOON 380 is the pampered model of the line. Thanks to its superb bar, the panoramic salon and galley connect directly with the cockpit. Its grand interior volume for a 38 footer veils the fast and seaworthy hulls, while the classic mooring system foretells the loveliest anchorings to come. Ingenious and innovative, like all LAGOONs, the LAGOON 380 is not really the smallest, except for its length.
• Large cockpit, functional as deck salon, access from port transom • Self-draining cockpit • Steering station on roof bulkhead, engine controls, engine panels, compass, room for electronics • Steering system by cable • Epoxy/glass rudders and shafts • Emergency tiller • Steering station • Varnished wood cockpit table with cover • Storage locker in cockpit seat • Gas storage
• Main 12v electrical panel, 12 circuits • Voltmeter, circuit breakers, battery monitor • 2 engine batteries: 12 v- 70 Amp • 2 house batteries: 12 v-140 Amp
• Twin 18 Hp sail-drive engines • Engine cut-off in cockpit • Dual-lever engine control at helm station • Soundproofed engine compartments • Engine air intake in transom • Engine blower • Seawater filter • Access to engine compartment on transom • Fuel filter/separator • Fuel tank capacity 2 x 100 l / 2 x 26 gal
• Composition: polyester and vinylester resin • Foam sandwich hull construction • Balsa core deck and nacelle construction • Solid one-piece countermold • Laminated wooden bulkheads
• 1 fully-roached mainsail, sail area 47m2 / 505 sq.f. and battens • 1 furling genoa, sail area 31 m2 / 334 sq.ft. with UV protective band
• Anodized aluminum mast, 15m / 49’, deck stepped, with mainsail track and cars • Single spreader rig • Anodized aluminum boom • 2 hull-mounted shroud chainplates • 1 crossbeam-mounted forestay chainplate
• 1 mainsail halyard • 1 genoa halyard • 1 multi-purchase mainsail sheet and traveler in aft cockpit • 2 genoa sheets • 2 genoa tracks with genoa car • 2 genoa cars with adjustable fairleads • 2 roof winches, 40 ST • 2 mainsail reef lines • 1 main sail outhaul • 1 mainsail topping lift • 1 genoa furling line • 2 Lazy-jacks • 2 winch handle • 2 winch handle holders in cockpit
Le propriétaire actuel doit se séparer de son Lagoon 380, apres l'avoir pendant trois ans et remis à neuf tout ce qui le méritait. Ce Cata est Nickel!
The present owner has to split with his Lagoon 380 after three years of ownership; he refitted everything which was needed. This cat is brilliant.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.