This is a very well equipped and functional galley. As a cook I never felt anything has been missing. The inclusion of a residential style 100 litre freezer has proven very effective. It runs on dedicated inverter for reliability.
- Stove Force - 10 - (1-3 Burner + Oven)
- Microwave Whirlpool 747 - This model is quite advanced having steam, grill and crisping functions.
- Kettle Electric 1-2kw 2 litre - Standard job used all the time.
- Nespresso maker - Nespresso 1 Pod Type - A luxury for sure!
- Toaster 1 - 2 - Slices
- Icemaker - Menuett - 1 Table top - We make ice and store in freezer.
- Refrigerator - Frigoboat -1 Stainless Compressor original install has no air
circulation (cooling), need rebuild for better operation.
- Cool box - Frigoboat - 1 Large cooler box that handles standing 2 litre bottles. Seawater cooled.
- Freezer - Whirlpool - 100 Litre Custom install of 230 volt unit.
- Presure cooker - 1 - Can´t be without it, reduces cooking time!
- Kettle for gas top - 1
- Frying pan w. glass lid - 1
- Sauce pan W. Lid - 1
- Small saucepan - 1
- Large saucepan - 1
- Burger skillet - 1 - Square serrated
- Cutlery - 6+ stainless knifes, spoons, forks and steak knives.
- Set large serving fork and spoon - Cutting knives 5 Selections of stainless chefs knives.
- Honing tool - 1 - Fiskars type
- Scissors - 1 - Kitchen style
- Salad serving - 1 - In stainless w. Long handles
- Bowls - 4 - Stainless preparation bowls
- Garlic press - 1 - Essential tool
- Pizza cutter - 1 - May be essential for some
- Grating tool - 1 - Set of 4 various graters for use with or without mandolin.
- Pasta machine - 1 - Classic style
- Serving dishes - 3 - For food presentation
- Serving plates - 6 - Melamin
- Serving plates deep -6 - Porcelain
- Serving bowls - 4 - Large porcelain
- Serving bowls - 2 - Small porcelain
- Storage containers - Large selection of high quality air tight storage containers
- Glasses 6 Drinking glasses - Bowl shaped lexan
- Glasses 6 Drinking glasses - Tall shaped lexan
- Mugs - 7 - Standard size tea/coffee
- Teapot - 1 - Glass with filter and seal
- Coffee Maker - Presso - 1 - Glass with filter and seal
- Coffee Maker Mocca - 1 - Classic style for gas
- Misc. Kitchen tools - 1 - Wide selection of cooking tools
- Filtered drinking water - 1 - Dedicated tap with active carbon filter for drinking. water.
- Gas bottles - 2 - Composite. - Refill adapter available.
- A refit/upgrade was initiated 2020 which began with replacing 24 volt service batteries with 10kWh of Lithium (LFP). Stage 2 with this process was to install the PV panels and chargers.
- With the LFP stage one operational, experience shows that under sail the trickle
consumption of 24 volts with inverter on is 170 - 200 Watts.The 12 volt service battery may be re placed by 24 to 12 volt DC-DC converter. It is available but not yet installed (100A/12V).
- The engine and genset has its own dedicated 12 volts batteries. The 12 Volt
engine battery is charged by its own generator/charger on the engine and by shore power charger.
- The same generator also charges the 12 volt service battery via a splitter. The starter battery is also charged by the main shore power (or by a genset) as for the service group.
- For safety items such as bilge pumps and navigation, a partially separated PB group is used. It also acts as safety for the engine generator against current dumping when the BMS disconnects charging to LFP bank. This group ensures that the bilge pumps are always powered regardless of shore power or service group is online or not.
- A complete auxiliary charging refit (primary charging is PV panels) would include a >100 amp 24 volt charger driven by shore or by the genset (reduces running time and is moderate C/4 LFP charge rate). Potentially a similar amperage unit on the Yanmar with smart control.
- The genset is an Onan 9kW unit - It has low hours but as discovered has had a water leak at some point in its life resulting in the bottom of the soundproofing being rusted. An ongoing refit is well documented & available for all serious buyers on request.
- 'Artemis' also has its own Wi-Fi network allowing anyone to access WI-FI from other sources. The external antenna is a long range high power unit allowing for good general access.
- When outside of WiFi a 3/4G router is available offering the same functionality with a data-card.
- Engine charger 24 volts - Yanmar
- Engine charger 12 volts - Yanmar
- Charger 24 volt - Dolphin - 40 Amp. Set for VRLA If set for GEL, LFP will be charged to higher SOC but the backup VRLA will not agree with this. Charges both the engine & service battery.
- Genset Onan - 9kW - 2,800 Hours - 230 volts single phase. Fuel filter change - (2) 210730.
- Inverter Victron 2kw - Pure sine (ideally this should be >3kw size)
- Inverter - Victron 800W - Pure sine dedicated for freezer
- Two batteries - Spares - Two spare 140Ah batteries are kept for possible installation in forepeak to power the thruster and windlass.
- Artemis has its own WiFi network allowing anyone to access wifi from other sources. The external antenna is a long range high power unit allowing for good general access. When outside of WiFi a 3/4G router is available offering the same functionality with a data-card.
- VHF Icom Handheld, waterproof rechargeable
- VHF Icom IC-M330 With GPS, MMSI and separate emergency antenna.
- VHF Raymarine 260E Dual handset. MMSI
- AIS Raymarine 650 Class B recieve & send
- Antenna splitter Raymarine Combines VHF, AIS and FM TV antenna For both TV sets.
- Bad Boy Bit Storm High power Wi-fi antenna and router. Ships Wi-fi network.
- Linksys Data card Wi-Fi router
Extensive work has been done to the electrical communication system and in particular
to the navigation and communication electronics. There is now also a system
schematic, facilitating any future work.
Particular focus has been made to make the system N2K (STNG) centric rather than Sea talk 1. Sea talk 2 has been removed and Sea talk HS is used between radar and displays.
The life of the two navigation computers has been extended by replacing the fluorescent backlighting with LED. Charts for the Med and Carribean are also included.
Accessing all navigation data to external computer is done via a USB interface. Open CPN makes makes use of this fully. It remains to be discovered how radar overlay can be included.
- E120 Raymarine - Nav station - Master MFD with Med and Carib charts & has been upgraded with a LED backlight.
- E80 Raymarine - Cockpit - As E120 but slave over Sea talk HS & has been upgraded with a LED backlight.
- Radar - Raymarine - At the Mast - Digital radar with chart overlay.
- Autopilot - Raymarine - SB Aft Lazarette S400 unit with inertial option. Drives the hydraulic pump on 24 Volts. Uses the P70 control head.
- Compass - Magnetic
- Sea talk to NMEA0183 - Converter - USB out to 3:d party PC/MAC navigation software. Works with Open CPN.
- HDMI screen LG WW2442PE - Navigation station HDMI screen by Nav station.
- Paper charts for Mediterranean
- Rulers tools for manual navigation
- Binoculars - 7x50 B- AK4 Prism
- Cruise guides - Italy & Greece
- Navtex Receiver - Not currently in operation
Safety & Health
- Fire extinguishers - 7 - All good
- Bilge pump #1 - 1 - First stage 24v Volt. - Can be operated manually or and automatic.
- Bilge pump #2 - 1 - Second stage 24 Volt. Always on automatic and kicks in if the #1 stage does not work or cannot cope.
- Bilge pump #3 - 1 - Third stage High capacity emergency pump. Runs from inverter or genset. Needs hose adaptor to be plugged into ships bilge system.
- Life vests - Spinlock - 3
- Life vests - Ocean Safety - 3
- Life vests - Plastimo Pilot - 1
- Liferaft - 1
- Plugs - Conical plugs in rubber, located by the thru-hulls and centrally under Nav-desk seat.
- Air horn - Manual
- Life bouys - 2 -With floating beacons
- Flares - 1 - Package of flares
- MOB bracelets - Raymarine 3 - Available but not installed
- Search lights - 2 Hand held, connect by cockpit
- Defibrillator - 1 - Located under the chart table
- First Aid Kit - 1 - Comprehensive selection of first aid kit and medical supplies.
- Safe - 1 - One hidden electronic safe. Holds laptop sized items.
Deck & lines etc...
- Fenders - 11 - 750 mm
- Lines - Large inventory of various sizes and lengths of mooring lines
- Anchor - 1 - 1 Delta wing (Holds very well)
- Anchor 2 - 1 - Danforth style collapsible spare anchor
- Chain - 90m - G4 13mm chain in very good condition. Recently painted every 10 Metre section.
- Windlass - Lofrans with an upright. Counter passarelle folded unit in grated teak. Fits into slot on the deck.
- Full ship cover - 3 Three piece full boat cover in custom made canvas. Ties down to 2/3 of life lines. Very good condition but needs small repair as worn by the mainsail horn and aft opening.
Toys & Water Gear
- SUP - 2 - One is ok, the other need leak repair
- Bean bag - 1 - Type that you fill with air
- Finns & goggles - 3 - There may be more
- Scuba Gear - 1 - Scuba Pro 5 litre bottle, BCD vest, gauge/compass, weights. - As new.
- Dinghy - Airmar - This is a 3.2 metre RIB dinghy with a center console/ seat/storage/tank & 20HP electric start Honda. The dinghy has a canvas cover over the tubes.
- Davits - Simpson - Two stainless davits with manual operation
- Sun mattress - Custom made - Two-piece sunbathing mattress on top of cabin. These are amazing!
- Sun mattress - Aft - Custom Made - Velcro joined mattresses for aft deck
Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail - In good condition, no visible wear with only the UV protection on the unfurled part of sail in need to be repaired (separating).
- Genoa - Only a few years old in excellent condition with full UV protection.
- Gennaker - Never used & condition unknown.
- With sock and ring - Has custom extender pole in stainless and fittings.
- Jib - Small storm jib, looks brand new.
- Genoa reefing - Facnor - Electrical reefing
- Standing rigging - Recent inspection (July 2021) which showed the rigging is in excellent condition with no corrosion issues or stress indications.
- Mast & Boom - Spar-Craft - Spar-Craft in mast furling. Anodized mast. No corrosion on mast or boom, deck boot is in good condition. Boom has the extender lifting option.
- Running rigging - All in good order
- Lines and ropes - A lot of it! :)
Tools and spares
A very large selection of tools and materials are included. Allowing for servicing of
electronics, engines, rigging, water handling and other typical boat issues. Only a small
part of these are presented here:
- Scope - Hantek - 1 - This is combined 2-channel X-Y digital scope with FFT, DVM and signal generator. (Essentially a lab in a box). Rechargeable battery powered.
- Voltmeter - 1 - DC/AC clamp type DVM
- Electrical tools - Ryobi - 1 - Brand new set of Ryobi tools. Drill, circular saw, sabre saw, angle grinder, multitool. 2 batteries and charger.
- Grinder - Dremel - 1 - Small precision multitool grinder. With flexible shaft and grinding bits.
- Heat gun - 1 - Electrical
- Soldering kit - 1 - Small and large soldering iron
- Clamping tool - 1 - For 10 to 70mm electrical cables
- Clamping tool - 1 - For uninsulated plugs/pins
- Clamping tool - 1 - For insulated plugs/pins
- Engine spares - Comprehensive assortment of anodes, filter, belts for Yanmar, Onan and Honda outboard.
- Handsaw - Metal - 1 - For cutting metal
- Jumper cables - 1 - Heavy duty
- Hoses - 1+ - Fuel and water hoses
- Toilets & pumps - Selection of parts for the Jabsco toiletries and pumps.
- Oil changing pump - 1 - Electrical moves oil into separate container, 12 volt.
- Oil changing pump - 1 - Manual type with container, good for all liquids oils Supply of Engine oil, compressor oil, hydraulic oil, transmission oil - (Uses W20/30 engine oil)
- Air compressor - 1 - Electrical 12 volt small compressor
- Propeller spare - 1 - Artemis self featuring Max-Prop installed. The spare three bladed fixed pitch prop is the original.
- Bimini -1 - Large, rugged bimini in blue canvas covers the cockpit. Has zippers for mesh style sunshade curtains (included). Always up and has proven itself even in 50-60knots.
- Sprayhood - 1 - Standard foldable sprayhood and canvas cover.
- Large room fan - 1 - Portable 230 volt. A saviour small fans 2 Portable 12 volt
- Kitchen fan - 1 - Fixed installation
- Aircon Cruisar/Climma - 5 - In all cabins and saloon. Reversible
- Heating - 2 - 230V/900 Watts portable oil filled heating units
- Washing machine -1 - Top loading, located in crew cabin.
- Water maker - Custom - 1 - 230 Volts - 160 litre/hour reverse osmosis system. Pump oil change 210730. Many packs of pickling chemicals included.
- FM Radio -Renkforce - 1 - Has DVD/CD player Captains cabin
- FM Radio - Pioneer - 1 - Has DVD/CD player Saloon and cockpit speakers
- TV - Saloon - LG - 1 - TV installed in elevator saloon
- TV - Captains cabin - LG - 1 - Has Chromecast installed
Bedding & Linen
Artemis includes all linen for bedding including comforters and pillows. Wide
selection of towels, some are embossed with Artemis name. All are of very high quality
(Linen is Egyptian cotton)
- Saloon Pillows - 6/8 - High quality designer saloon pillows.