Sails, rigging and canvas are intended to maximize crew comfort and safety while minimizing effort and crew size. Sonder is set-up to be handled easily by two with
hydraulic furling for the mainsail, and hydraulic Furlex genoa furler, electric
winches for genoa sheets and mainsheet.
- The mast is steeped on a base on the cabin top directly over a reinforced bulkhead.
- Sloop rig.
- Seldén mast with Furlex Hydraulic in-mast furler.
- Seldén boom.
- Running backstays.
- Furlex Hydraulic furler.
- Genoa lead cars with line pullers led to cockpit.
- Adjustable lead cars for staysail sheets.
- 2 x electric Lewmar 64 primary winches in cockpit.
- 1 x electric Lewmar 44 mainsheet winch in cockpit.
- 1 x manual Lewmar 44 mainsheet winch in cockpit.
- 2 x manual Lewmar 44 halyard winches on mast.
- 1 x manual Lewmar on mast for spinnaker pole lift.
- SPINNAKER GEAR Spinnaker pole stowed on mast with heel lift and topping lift.
- 2 x spinnaker halyards with stoppers.