£ 269.950 (€ 312.951) incl. BTW
|Type||Motorjachten en Motorkruisers|
|Aangeboden door||RPA Boat Sales|1998 Sealine T51
Absolutely stunning and immaculately presented Sealine T51 built in 1998 and fitted with twin Volvo Penta TAMD122P EDC (610hp) inboard diesel engines. She has just completed an extensive refit in 2021/2022 including all new interior and exterior upholstery, interior carpets, cockpit canopies, head linings, wall linings, full navigation equipment and new Sleipner proportional bow and stern thrusters.
She also comes with 8Kva generator, dinghy crane/passerelle (300kg capacity) diesel central heating and more.
Available for viewing 7 days a week by prior arrangement.
Please call or email for more details or to arrange a viewing of this stunning triple cabin flybridge cruiser.
Options fitted to boat
- Dual Station Raymarine 12" Axiom Pro Hybrid Touch Multi Function Displays (New 2021)
- Raymarine 4Kw Open Array Radar Scanner
- Dual Station Raymarine i70s Multifunction Colour Display
- Dual Station Raymarine P70Rs Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Sat TV System & additional dummy dome
- Raymarine Rear Cameras
- Electro-Hydraulic Steering system
- Zipwake Dynamic Trim Tab System
- Dual Station Side Power Proportional Thruster Bow & Stern Thruster (New 2021)
- Echo Pilot Forward Looking Sonar interfaced to Raymarine Axiom Displays
- Dual Station Raymarine Ray91 DSC VHF Radio with additonal saloon wireless handset
- Kohler 8Kva Diesel Generator (249hrs running)
- 3.5Kw Invertor
- Cooney Hydraulic Telescopic Crane/Passerelle (300kg lift capacity).
- Electric Quiet Flush Toilets
- Flybridge Wetbar with Electric BBQ/Griddle and New Dometic Fridge
- 3 Burner Ceramic Hob and Sharp Jet Convection Oven & Grill.
- Fusion Apollo RA770 Touch Screen Marine Audio System with Speakers Throughout
- Mastervolt Easyview Battery Monitoring System
- Lumishore LED Underwater lights
- Teak Bathing Platform
- Teak Cockpit Floor
- Teak Flybridge Floor
- Alpi Wood Veneer Cabinetry Throughout with Solid Alpi Frames and Edging.
- Saloon & Raised Dinette Upholstery in Light Grey Leather
- Lower Helm & Dash in Diamond Stitch Dark Grey Leather
- Saloon Wall & Head Linings in Grey Silvertex with Grey Alcantara Feature Panels
- Light Grey Berber Carpet Throughout
- Teak & Holly Galley Floor & Companionway Steps
- Grey Cockpit Canopies with Privacy Window Panels
- Grey Flybridge Seat & Dash Covers
- Two Tone Grey Flybridge Upholstery in Maglia Eco Sense and Silvertex.
- Major Engine Service December 2021
- Hull antifouled January 2022
- Bow & Stern Thruster Fitted Late 2021
- Navigation Suite Fitted Late 2021
- Anodes replaced January 2022
- All Upholstery & Canopies Replaced December 2021/January 2022
- Toilet Seacocks replaced 2021
- Cutlass bearings replaced 2021
- Tides Shaft Seals fitted 2021
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sealine T51 Motor Yacht was justifiably the flagship of the Sealine range. A true luxury motor yacht, the T51 combines aristocratic good looks with the powerful grace of a pure thoroughbred. The moment passengers step aboard, quality is subtly evident. Teak abounds - from the integral bathing platform, to the imposing flybridge with its table, wetbar, fridge and optional barbecue. The shaded cockpit has engine access, an integral stainless steel passerelle, a dinghy crane, and a lazarette with a crew cabin option. The deck layout and bowthrusters are designed to make crewing the T51 as easy and safe as it is pleasurable. Inside the beautifully spacious, split-level saloon there is a vast seating area, including an entertainment center, with the upper-level dinette served by a fully equipped, all-electric galley. A dedicated main helm station provides full electronic navigation equipment built into the console. The three-cabin accommodation offers two doubles plus a twin. The forward master cabin has en suite toilet and circular-feature shower. A second toilet and separate shower serves the two midcabins. Built-in storage compartments between the cabins can accommodate a washer / dryer, dishwasher, or fridge / freezer. Cherry wood joinery throughout complements the choice of interior fabrics and hides, Corian surfaces, and gold-on-chrome fittings. With absolute seakeeping qualities, and performance up to 32 knots, the T51 will take passengers anywhere they wish to go in style.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Motormerk||Volvo Penta |
|Model motor||TAMD122P EDC|
|Model motor||TAMD122P EDC|
Snelheid en afstand
|Vlaktilling bij spiegel||18deg|
|Drinkwatertank||2 x 315 l ()|
|Brandstoftank||2 x 1022 l (Aluminium)|
|Kooien met twee matrassen||1|