1 of 19
|Type||Catamarans en trimarans|
|Aangeboden door||The Multihull Source|
This is a listing for the Corsair F-28R - Hull #24
Mouse3 has been a fresh water boat for the last 20 yrs on beautiful Lake George, NY.
The Corsair 28R is an outstanding one-design racer, day-sailer or camping cruiser. Easy to setup, launch and retrieve, this is the ultimate trailerable sailboat.
Recent Upgrades Includes:
Calvert Sails carbon racing mainsail - used at one Key West Race Week regatta
Calvert Sails carbon roller furling jib - lightly used
Builder - Corsair Marine, Chula Vista, CA USA
Designer - Ian Farrier, Farrier Marine
LOA: 28' 5" (8.66 m)
LWL: 26' 3" (8.0 m)
Beam (open): 19' 9" (6.1 m)
Beam (folded): 8' 2.5" (2.5 m)
Draft (hull): 1' 2" (0.36 m)
Draft (board down): 4' 11" (1.5 m)
Weight (empty): 2690 lbs (1224 kg)
Mast Length: 38' 4" (11.68 m)
Bridge Clearance: 42' 10" (13.05 m)
• 1997 Nissan 8 HP Extra Long Shaft 2-Stroke outboard
• Electric start
• 3 Gal gas tank
• Water: 18 Gal
The 28R sleeps 4 - 2 in the v-berth, 2 in the main cabin. Removable cabin table that drops down with a custom cushion to make large main cabin double bunk.
The toilet is a porta potti located next to the daggerboard trunk on the starboard side. Privacy curtain for closing off front half of cabin and head
The galley counter is located to port as you enter the main cabin. There is a stainless steel sink with a hand pump and a 2 burner Origo alcohol stove. The stove is in "like new" condition.
• Depth and Speedo - NAVICO
• Ray Marine ST 2000+ auto helm with remote fob.
• Standard horizon GPS chart CP 180i with chart chips for north east coast and inland lakes
• Standard horizon VHF radio with masthead antenna
• Contest bulkhead compass
• Radio and GPS on a swing arm
• Cabin top mounted Nexus Marine instrument repeater showing instrumentation from charter
• Emergency antenna with 12’ cable
• 12V marine battery
• Circuit breaker panel
• 3 interior cabin lights
• Navigation lights
• Perko dual battery switch
• Combination Deck / Steaming light
• 15W solar panel with solar charge controller
• Mainsail: Calvert black carbon/polyester blend racing sail (used 5 days at KWRW).
• Jib: Calvert black polyester; Roller furling with zipper luff; 2017.
• Screacher: roller furling. Original UK
• Spinnaker: Original UK
• Carbon fiber mast (Omohundro)
• Aluminum boom
• Carbon fiber bow sprit
• Windward sheeting traveler car
• 2 Harken 40.2ST self tailing winches for jib sheets
• 1 Harken 32.2ST self tailing halyard winch
• 2 Harken 32.2 spinnaker winches
• Gray Sunrise nets
• Gray interior carpet liner
• Blue interior cushions
• Pop-Top cover
• Boom tent with side screens
• Screens for companionway and foredeck hatch
• Anchor 1 - Fx11 aluminum fortress danforth 10’ chain and 220’ anchor line.
• Anchor 2 - Delta plow anchor Simpson Lawrence 14# with 150 feet of anchor line plus chain
• Cabin Table
• Swim Ladder
• Cockpit cushions
• Variable length hiking stick
• Life Sling
• Fenders / Dock lines
• Custom canvas winter cover
• Pacific Trailers tandem axle galvanized steel trailer
• New bunks and tires
• Disc brakes
The Multihull Source, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.