1 of 58
(+44) 01202 367 188
**** PRICE REDUCED ****
This Fortuna Catamarans Island Spirit 35 is UK registered and is tax paid in South Africa only (not VAT paid in Europe). She has been extensively cruised around the Mediterranean and comes with a variety of live-aboard /cruising equipment such as water maker and diesel heater. She will also come with a brand new mainsail and Harken mast track for the new owner.
This fast and efficient catamaran is reportedly capable of speeds up to 14 knots in ideal conditions.
Below decks she has two bunks in the port forward cabin and a double in the starboard forward cabin. The two aft master cabins accommodate European King Sized mattresses.
Electronics are basic but effective and provide the new owner with the opportunity to upgrade to new state of the art equipment if desired.
We now welcome all serious inquiries and viewing requests....
These well constructed and proven catamarans are of composite GRP & foam sandwich hulls & decks, with solid GRP below waterline.
'Hambisa' comes with the following additional equipment:
'Hambisa' is a strong yacht with all important equipment and maintenance having been constantly attended to over the last 15 years by her current owner who is a yacht surveyor. She is therefore structurally sound and ready to go to sea.
• The boat is still in the water. I have an agreement with the marina for free lift outs for inspection until it sells.
• I'll work on finding more photos, although they will be old and not necessarily better resolution..
• She's ready to go for local island hopping but for any long transits I would go for new running and standing rigging.
• I was going to rod out the water intakes on the sail drives on the next lift out.
• The water-maker is dismantled, that's a project I was going to do. Not been used since the boat has been in the Med.
• I bought a new outdoor shower unit, not fitted - Another project...
• The cockpit speakers have been replaced.
• Last year I replaced the mainsail and track on the mast. I also replaced two pulleys on the steering gear. I also had some welding work done on the dinghy davit frame on the stern.