Sea Esta Features
• Primary CQR anchor with 30’ 3/8 chain and 150’ of rode.
• Secondary anchor Fortress with chain and rode
• Engine is Weterbeke 31B with 27 HP with 1095 hours
• Three bladed Folding Maxi-Prop
• Richie Compass
• Electronics Garmin 740 S chartplotter, 2 GMI 10’s at pedestal. One GMI 10 at Nav station in boat. Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot. Depth sounder.
• AM/FM radio with speakers
• New Horizon GX 2150 w/Mic at helm. Full AIS and DSC. Mic at helm.
• Jack Lines with harness
• Teak Cockpit table at helm
• Wooden helm
• Life-sling mounted at stern
• MOM 8A in storage
• Harken Headsail Furler
• Whisker Pole
• Two burner stove and oven
• Three fire extinguishers, one automatic in engine compartment
• Two installed berth area fans, one portable berth fan.
• Force 10 Propane heater
• 5 Gal Stainless water heater
• Three bladed folding Maxi Prop
• Cockpit dodger with stainless frame
• Cockpit canvas cover over boom for anchorage elements protection.
• Series 27 House batter, Series 25 dedicated starting battery
• Xantrax 20 amp shore power charger
• Two wind scoops for hatches.
• Rain cover for entry hatch
• Bug screens for portholes and hatches to include entry hatch
• All inside cushions recovered, all cockpit cushions recovered.
• All internal lights LED both white and red.
• Galley extension fold down counter
• Two stainless Dorade Vents
• 12 BTU Air Conditioner
• Two Bilge pumps, one 1250 GPH electric with float and one manual
• New 30 amp Smart Plug shore power connection
• Swimming Ladder
• Fully battened mainsail
• 135% genoa
Cape Dory 30 MK II Hull #31. Yes, they only made 31, this is the final and best built.
Westerbeke 31B, 27 hp. 1095 hours
Beam 10’ 6”.
Displacement 10,500 Lb.
Fuel 20 Gal
Fresh water 70 Gal
Holding 20 Gal
Dodger with stainless frame
Cockpit Canvas cover for while at anchor
Mid Boat canvas cover
Bug Screens for portholes, entry hatch and overhead hatches.
Canvas pedestal cover W/spar
Spare Main Sail
Extra Dock lines.
Spare rigging gear
Spare tune up parts. Impeller, filters, zincs etc.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.