£ 24.950 (€ 28.957) incl. BTW
|Aangeboden door||Tingdene Boat Sales Ltd - Tingdene Marinas & Boat Sales - Walton Marina Office|1989 Sealine 255
The Margate Shuffle
Sealine 255, 1989
A well presented classic sports cruiser with everything you need for weekends away with a large sociable cockpit and easy access through a transom door. Double berth in the rear and an adaptable double berth forward by lowering the dinette table.
Boat Safety to July 2023
Walton Marina OfficeWalton Bridge, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 1QWContact Kim Allen and Mike BrownEmail firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01932 221 689
- Open plan design.
- Galley with moulded sink providing hot & cold water, an Optimus two burner gas stove & grill, electric fridge and ample storage lockers.
- Saloon adjoining the galley with a large 'U' shaped seating area and table which converts to a double berth.
- Heads with sink providing hot and cold water and flexible shower hose. Manual flush toilet to a holding tank.
- Aft cabin with privacy door, double berth and adjoin small seat.
- Good sized cockpit with ample seating, easy access gate from bathing platform. Helm position to starboard with PAS and a variety of instruments and controls.
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Stowe Navsounder depth sounder
- Stowe navsounder speed/ distance
- Navigation lights
- Rudder position indicator
- ICOM IC 501 EURO VHF
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Boar Safety Certificate until July 2023
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A perspective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trialled depending on location of the boat.
|Model motor||AQ 151C|
|Model motor||AQ 151C|