1988 Kadey-Krogen Manatee 3611m
$ 119.000 (€ 122.738)
Prijsdaling: € 10.829 (6 Sep)
San Rafael, Californië
|Rompmateriaal||Polyester|1988 Kadey-Krogen Manatee 36
Another Price Reduction, This Owner Wants his boat Sold!
This Krogen Manatee, has the desirable single cabin layout. Krogens are renowned for being a great cruising, seaworthy and liveaboard yachts. Super economical cruising with an ability to cruise at less than 2 gallons per hour. The Manatee layout is very comfortable with the floor plan being essentially all on one level, with the exception of the upper pilothouse, where you are afforded great visibility.
Please call to schedule your showing now.
Step on board this boat and you will be suprised by the spaciousness and roomy feel this 36' yacht has. The boat has a great layout that is very efficient and comfortable. She features a full beam salon with double doors that swing open to the large cockpit. The master stateroom has a centerline queen berth with built in chairs at the end of the walk around. Storage is plentiful in the 3 hanging lockers.
- Head with separate stall shower
- Teak parquet cabin sole throughout vessel
Efficient U-Shaped galley with abundant storage. Galley has pass through window to salon.
- Princess 3 Burner propane stove with oven
- Newer Galanz refrigerator with freezer
- Newer GE Microwave Oven
- Newer Dawad electric Toaster/Oven
- Double basin stainless steel sink with sprayer and faucet
- Teak parquet galley sole
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Lofrans Tigres Horizontal windlass with twin anchor rollers, 1) CQR style anchor on all chain rode, 1) CQR style anchor on all Nylon line.
- Spare Danforth anchor
- Stainless Steel BBQ on upper deck
- New eisenglass Pilothouse enclosure
- Unique swim step/transom boarding door
- Freshly painted blue accent stripe
- Three panel solar array on top of Pilothouse, it is a 450 kWh set up (minor installation still required)
- Xantrex 3012 SW 3000-watt Inverter/charger with remote system control panel
- Xantrex True Charge 2 40amp Battery charger
- 1) 4-D start battery
- 3) Group 31 batteries for house bank
- 3-Solar Panel array on Pilot house top, 450 kWh (minor installation still required).
Pilothouse and Electronics
Excellent 360 degree visibility from this raised pilothouse.
- ICOM IC M330 VHF Radio
- Furuno Chartplotter
- 4" Ritchie Compass
- Captain's chair
- Settee with seating for 6
- New crystal clear eisenglass enclosure
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Snelheid en afstand
|Drinkwatertank||1135.62 l ()|
|Brandstoftank||1059.91 l ()|