HULL & DECK:
- Molded fiberglass with Airex core and E-glass laminates with an outer skin of vinylester.
- 2006 Alexseal (Awlgrip type paint) light gray topsides, red boottop, black bottom.
- Fiberglass cockpit sole with teak deck overlay; beige colored fiberglass decks.
- Tiller steering.
- Fixed boarding ladder at stern.
- S/S bow and stern rails; S/S stanchions.
- Vinyl covered S/S lifelines.
- Port and starboard boarding gates.
- Aluminum toerails.
- 2-10” bronze bow cleats.
- 2-10” stern cleats.
- Deck and cabin top Bomar hatches with Lexan lenses.
- Teak cabin top hand safety rails.
- Cowl vents on dorade boxes.
- Aluminum framed inward opening portlights, port and starboard.
- 12V Maxwell Nilsson windlass with single foot switch.
- Fiberglass rudder, foam-cored with welded S/S base and gudgeons.
Fuel: 40 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 50 gallons in fiberglass tank.
Holding: 13 gallons in bladder tank with y-valve for manual pumpout or discharge through deck fill.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2008 Single Volvo Penta D2-40B diesel, 40 hp, FWC (serial# 868986).
- Approximately 700 hours.
- ZF 15-MIV transmission, V-drive.
- Volvo Penta engine instruments.
- 1 ¼” S/S shaft.
- 18” bronze 2 bladed Gori folding prop.
- Spur line cutters.
- Perko engine raw water strainer.
- Racor fuel filter.
- PSS dripless shaft seal.
- Cruising speed: 5.5 - 6 knots.
- 12V DC system only.
- 3 Lifeline AGM batteries (1-Group 27 for engine start; 2 Group 27 house batteries).
- 2020 all bulbs replaced with LED’s.
- Blue Seas battery selector switch.
- New solar power system with Solbian flexible solar panels (sewn into the bimini and dodger) – controllers added in 2020.
- Blue Seas DC distribution panel.
- Torrid 6 gallon hot water heater, off engine.
- Traditional layout with finely finished Mahogany bulkheads and trim.
- Large vee berth forward with filler piece.
- Quarter berth to port of the companionway ladder.
- Galley to starboard.
- Forward of galley is a short settee and nav station.
- Full settee and enclosed head opposite to port with hand-held shower and Wilcox Crittenden manual W.C.
- Drop leaf dinette table, off large centerboard trunk on centerline.
- Varnished teak and holly cabin sole.
- European marine mahogany bulkheads, painted white with contrasting Honduran mahogany trim.
- Mahogany doors.
- Overhead dome and reading lights.
- Espar cabin heater.
- L-shaped counter with single S/S sink with pressured hot and cold water, and manual foot pump for cold only.
- Dickinson Mariner gimballed 2 burner propane stove and oven.
- Sea Frost top loading refrigeration, cold plate with engine driven compressor.
- S/S BBQ on transom rail.
- Raymarine C80 chartplotter and radar.
- Raymarine C12 chartplotter and radar (backup).
- 2020 Pelagic autopilot.
- ICOM VHF radio.
- Sony stereo/CD player.
- Datamarine depth, wind, speed, and water temperature.
- Two 6” Plath cockpit compasses.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 753 sq. ft. sail area.
- 2006 Maine Sailing Partners mainsail.
- Spectra Roller Furling jib.
- 1 Mylar racing main and jib.
- Keel stepped aluminum mast, Awlgripped black 2012.
- Aluminum double spreaders, Awlgripped black 2012.
- Aluminum boom.
- Navtec Rod standing rigging.
- S/S turnbuckles and chainplates.
- Harken Roller Furling headstay.
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler.
- 2018 new halyards.
- Lewmar deck winches.
- Primary winches: 2 Lewmar #55 2 speed S.T. winches; 2 Lewmar #46 2 speed S.T. winches; 4 Lewmar #43 2 speed S.T. winches.
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Lazy Jack flaking system.
- 12V cabin fans.
- Brass clock and barometer, bulkhead mounted.
- 2 aluminum LPG tanks in vented deck locker.
- Life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Nav lights.
- 12V electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 20 lb Danforth anchor with 20’ 5/16” chain.
- Bruce 30 lb claw anchor with 20’ of 3/8” chain.
- Rocna anchor – new, unused.
- Sea Anchor with 300’ of braided rope, added in 2019.
- Custom cockpit awning.
- 2014 cockpit dodger with S/S frame.
- 2020 bimini with S/S frame.
- Docklines; fenders.
- BBQ grill.
- 6 person Avon life raft.
- Cockpit cushions.
COMMENTS: ASTRAL WEEKS is one of 6 or 7 Sequin 40 Sloops built by Lyman-Morse in Thomaston, Maine. These vessels were designed by Craig Walters, a former designer with Sparkman & Stephens. They are well regarded as a versatile cruiser-racer, capable of crossing oceans or cruising in shoal waters, i.e. Bahamas. Although the underbody is shaped like a dinghy, the vessels are known to be stiff and able, and are very fast off the wind. This 40 Seguin shows well and is available on a 3 year lease with option to purchase.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.