1 of 63
Good opportunity to own a blue water capable sailboat with shallow draft. She was refitted in 2014, current owner purchased in 2015. Survey from 2015 is available.
Walkthrough and comments;
* Engine runs great, don’t believe engine hours are accurate and no way to prove one way or the other.
* Sails are all in good condition.
* Almost everything on the boat works and most if not all electrical has been replaced including AC and DC panels.
* Complete cockpit enclosure in excellent condition is currently not installed
* No soft spots noted on deck and forward hatch eight opening ports show no sign of leaks.
* Dual voltage fridge.
* New Garmin Chartplotter.
* New batteries.
* Portable A/C.
* This boat needs some TLC.
* V-berth cushions need recovered.
* Head needs a new joker valve (leaking by).
* One or two running rigging lines need replaced.
* Apparent bilge pump failure in the past has caused some minor damage to the wood but is easily repaired.
* Will need bottom paint job as last one was 2015, diver cleans regularly.
* Needs a new gear shift lever at the helm. Works but the lever is missing.