1 of 20
|Model||Out Island 41|
Beautiful Morgan OI 41. - Center cockpit, Ketch rig - The perfect live-aboard/ Cruiser sailboat for a couple or small family.
The Morgan OI is a sturdy and stable boat with a full keel and a blue water hull. She is fun and easy to sail and will make it to the other side of the ocean safely and comfortably.
Marguerite is a fully restored coastguard registered boat. She has been cared for, continuously upgraded, and maintained during the 7 years we've owned her.
She is an incredibly comfortable roomy boat with a 14 foot beam, three cabins and two heads. Beautiful wood throughout the interior. Plenty of storage.
Sleeping accommodations (7 total):
- Huge 10-foot wide v-birth forward (New firm foam mattress 2015)
- Big aft Captains quarters w queen size bed and connected head with freshwater toilet. (New firm foam mattress 2015)
- L shaped settee turns into a comfortable two-person bed
- Port side couch sleeps 1 person
62HP Perkins Diesel (4.154) - Starts and runs like a charm.
- New fuel pump.
- New alternator.
- New fuel filter assembly.
- All new belts.
- New exhaust
- New two-burner induction stove (2022)
- New electric Owen/ Air fryer (2022)
- Huge chest-style fridge w. small icebox inside.
- Microwave (original. still works great)
- Reverse osmosis drinking water filter with separate spigot.
- Very deep double stainless steel sink.
- Lewmar self-tailing winches.
- New running rigging (2015)
- Custom Main sail traveler behind the cockpit for optimal sail control.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Extra forestay and halyard installed, creating the ability to fly four sails (cutter rig) at once for long passages in light wind. (no sail in stock for this)
- Electric windlass w. separate battery.
- Two anchors.
- L-shaped settee around large table. (starboard)
- 32 inch Samsung Smart TV.
- Set of bluetooh powered speakers.
- 7 foot couch (port)
- Rod holder.
- Beautiful teak and holly floor.
- Lots of cabinets on either side.
- Additional storage under seats.
- Fuel (106 gallons) starboard (49 gallons) Keel (57 Gallons)
- Freshwater (170 gallons) Two tanks, one on either side of the boat - connected and controlled under the sink.
- Holding (50 gallons) aft 20 gallons - forward 30 gallons
- New AWLgrip paint from deck to waterline
- 10 new stainless steel potholes from NFM
- New bottom paint
- All new electrical wiring and led bulbs throughout
- New Victron 3000W inverter/charger
- New 800 amp hr AGM battery bank
- New plastic holding tanks
- New electric toilets (one freshwater)
- New BlueSea tank and battery monitor system (Holding tanks, water tanks)
- New water heater
- 2 New automatic bilge pumps
- New stove and oven/air fryer.
- New mattresses in both cabins
- New sunbrella bimini and dodger
- New sail covers
- Restored rolling jib including sunbrella cover
- New custom stainless steel aft seats
She has an extra full set of storm sails (jib, main, mizzen) Plus two spinnakers.
She is currently set up as a live-aboard, weekend trips to Catalina type boat, but could become a blue water cruiser with a reasonable investment.
We love this boat and are only selling her because we'll need a bigger boat with the arrival of a third child.
Please only serious buyers.
Video walk-through: https://youtu.be/CNTgtTYSzQo
|Windsnelheid en -richting||✓|