1981 Broward Pilothouse Motoryacht Seychelle26m
$ 499.900 (€ 513.668)
Prijsdaling: € 50.452 (27 Sep)
|Rompmateriaal||Aluminium|1981 Broward Pilothouse Motoryacht
2nd $50,000 price reduction!
Includes liveaboard slip!
Seychelle is a fully-equipped luxury Broward Motoryacht. She has been very well maintained and updated by her previous and current owners. Over $150,000 in recent upgrades. Repowered by a pair of low hour Detroit 8V92 diesels, twin gensets, hydraulic bow thruster, water maker and hydraulic stabilization. She has a spacious master suite and two guest suites, each with their own ensuite head, in addition to a forward berth with head and shower for a captain and crew, if needed. She has a fantastic flybridge and a great stern cockpit with all new canvas and enclosure, making for some amazing entertainment areas. She is truly turn key and ready for her next adventure. The Broward line of yachts are famous for the robust systems and simple elegance and Seychelle is a fantastic example of this.
- Master Stateroom - The Master, accessed from a stairway mid salon to starboard, is a full beam, spacious stateroom featuring a queen size bed. Additionally, on both sides of the room, are cedar lined closets, vanities, chest of drawers and night stands. Full ensuite master bath with tub and shower.
- (2) Guest Staterooms - Forward of the Master Stateroom, port and starboard, they both features twin berths with optional drop down bunk. (sleeps total of 6) Both includes a chest of drawers and a large cedar lined hanging locker. The heads and showers are ensuite.
- Crew Quarters - The Crew Quarters are at the bow accessed from a stairway from the galley. It includes two single berths at the bow, an ensuite head and shower aft to port, a captains single berth further aft to port and a captain's office aft to starboard. The engine room access is aft between the captain's office and berth.
- NEW LIGHTING THROUGHOUT VESSEL: Changed out switches and lights to LED lighting system.
- Central Vacuum System through out vessel.
- Stacked Washer/Dryer forward of master room to starboard.
Equipped with full size appliances, this country kitchen designed galley with large U shaped counters and informal dining area, functions like a full size kitchen then a galley.
- Refrigerator: Hisence, stainless steel, (3) zones, freezer below, 120VAC (New 2019)
- Stove/Oven: L.G., stainless steel front, 4 burner, induction cook top, with hood vent above, 240VAC (New 2019)
- Microwave: Whirlpool, stainless steel front, includes hood vent and light for cooktop, 120VAC (New 2019)
- Dishwasher: Bosch, stainless steel front, 120VAC. (New 2019)
- Freezer: Sub-Zero, under counter, 120VAC
- Trash Compactor: Broan, 120VAC
- Double stainless steel sinks with pot filler.
- Garbage Disposal: In Sink Erator, 120VAC
- Ample galley storage with large cupboards, drawers and cabinets.
- Large built in dining area for (6).
- LED lighting. (New 2019)
- Warranty available on new appliances.
The raised pilothouse is situated forward of the salon and may be accessed from either side. It is aft of and above the galley. There is a raised watch berth bench aft of the helm, a varnished teak ship's wheel and the visibility from the pilothouse is excellent. A ladder leads up from here to the flybridge.
- Pilothouse doors to covered side decks both starboard and port side.
- Varnished teak ship's wheel.
- Helm Seat.
- Captains watch berth aft of helm.
- Ladder to port for access to flybridge
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment. (See Description below)
The Main Salon spans the full beam of the yacht and is extremely spacious. Entering from the aft-deck through a large sliding door there is a settee to port. Across to starboard is the entertainment center. Forward on the starboard side is a wide stairwell that winds down to the Owner & Guest's staterooms. A dining table and chairs for 4 are forward. Forward most and on center-line is a large full size wet bar including ice maker and compact refrigerator/freezer.
- Wet bar Includes (2) solid wood and cushioned bar stools
- Large sliding door access to enclosed aft flush deck.
- Entertainment center and flat screen TV to starboard and seating to port.
- Starboard stairway mid salon to access staterooms below.
- Wet bar mid ship forward of salon.
- Refrigerator: U-Line, 120VAC
- Ice Maker: U-Line, 120VAC
- Satellite TV: KVH TV3 Satellite System and upgraded wiring (New 2019)
- Sound System: Pyle 4 channel stereo speaker selector, Polk speakers. (New 2019)
- NEW LED Lighting. (2019)
- Central Vacuum System.
AFT FLUSH DECK
Accessed from aft of the salon or cockpit, this deck allows comfortable viewing from the stern of the vessel.
- Varnished teak sole.
- Stainless steel stanchions and rails.
- Access to lower cockpit.
- 270 degree view.
- NEW Bimini Top with full canvas enclosure. (2021)
Located forward of and down from the galley and comfortable for 2-3 persons, the crew quarters are all the way forward in the yacht. This area consists of two (2) cabins that share one head with stall shower. The head follows aft on the port side. The captain's berth on the port side is being used as a storage room and is directly across to port from the crew lounge.
- (2) Cabins
- Head with shower.
- Refrigerator: Uline, 120VAC
- Crew Lounge with seating for three and dinette table.
- Ample drawers and cabinets storage.
- (4) Electric Flush / Fresh Water 12VDC
- Upgraded bathrooms (new sinks, faucets, flooring) (New 2019)
The side decks on both the port and starboard side forward of pilothouse doors to bow.
- All grip paint on side decks.
- Fuel fills on both port and starboard gunwales.
One accesses the Fly-Bridge up a set of stairs from the pilothouse. The Helm Station is amidships forward and has twin helm chairs just aft and a Bimini Top overhead. The helm station has been arranged for ease of operation and is well equipped. U shaped bench seating with marine-grade vinyl cushions and storage lockers under. Centered is the Radar Mast with wet bar. Aft of sitting area is tender with davit.
- NEW BIMINI TOP (2021)
- (2) Todd Helm Seats (1 new in 2019)
- Aluminum Radar Mast with (2) Radar and KVH HD TVIII Dome
- Helm station forward and mid ship with full Electronics and Navigation Equipment. (see description below)
- Carlisle and Finch Chrome Spotlight forward of helm station.
- Wet bar with sink, U-Line ice maker and refrigerator
- U Shaped bench seating full beam of bridge.
- Seating for 16.
- Bench seat aft and cabinet to starboard with gas grill.
- Davit 1,000lb. Crane
- Boston Whaler 130 Super Sport with 40hp Mercury 4 Stroke Outboard. (New 2018)
- (2) GPS Antennae (New 2019)
- (2) 16' VHF Antenna (New 2019)
- (2) 8 Man Emergency Life Rafts port and starboard.
The newly rebuilt twin 8V-92 TI Detroit Diesels, 600 horsepower each with less than 2,700 hours
- Transmissions: Twin Disc with trolling valve for fishing
- Generators: Twin diesels Gensets. (1) Northern Lights 27kw with sound shield (New 2019), (1) Kilo-Pac 27Kw.
- Bow Thruster: 25 horsepower Westmar Duo-Prop
- Roll Stabilizers: Naiad with 7 sq. ft. fins
- Controls: Morse Hynautic (3 stations)
DC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- System Voltage: 12VDC & 24VDC
- Batteries: New (2019) (6) 12V 8-D's
- Battery Bank: 24V Start/ 12V Port Gen / 12V Stbd Gen / 12V House#1 & #2
- 24V Battery Charger: Newmar Phase 3 PT-24-40amp
- 12V Battery Charger: Statpower TrueCharge 40+ amp
AC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- System Voltage: 120/240VAC 60Hz
- Shore Power Inlet: (2) 50A 125/250V
- Distribution Panel: 120/240VAC 60Hz Circuit Breaker Panel
- Isolation Transformer: (2) La Marche A42-100
- Voltage Regulator: (2) Stabiline Voltage Regulator EMT4112B
- Galvanic Isolator: (2) Quicksilver Galvanic Isolator
- Generator: (1) 20KW Northern Lights Generator - (New 2019)
- Generators: (1) 27kw Kilo-Pac diesel genset.
- Air Conditioner: Two-stage chill water system.
- Air Heater: 11 Kw immersion electric
- Compressed Air: 2-gallon (7.6 L) tank
- Fresh Water Pump: 1HP 220V
- Salt Water Pump: 1HP 220V
- Forward Tank: 850 gallons (3,217 L)
- Mid Tank: 800 gallons (3,028 L)
- Aft Tank: 1,500 gallons (5,678 L)
- Total Diesel: 3,150 gallons (11,924 L) in 3 tanks
- Fresh Water: 500 gallons (1,892 L)
- Hot Water: 40 gallons (151 L)
- Black Water: 400 gallons (1,135 L)
- Propane: 2.5 gallons (9.5 L)
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Compass, Pilothouse: Magnetic, Danforth Constellation
- Compass, Flybridge: Magnetic, Danforth Constellation
- Chartplotter, Pilothouse: Garmin GPSmap 7212
- Chartplotter: Flybridge: Garmin 9" Display (New 2019)
- GPS Receiver, Pilothouse: Furuno GP-36
- GPS Receiver, Flybridge: Trimble NavTracXL
- Sonar: Wesmar
- Depth Sounder, Pilothouse: Furuno
- Radar: (2) 24 Mile, Furuno
- SSB Radio: Icom IC-M710
- VHF Radio Pilothouse: Standard Horizon MATRIX
- VHF Radio, Flybridge: Icom IC-M125
- Anemometer: Datamarine APPARENT WIND
- Depth Sounder, Pilothouse: DataMarine
- Depth Sounder, Flybridge: Trimble Navigation ECHOXL
- Speed: DataMarine
- AIS System (New 2019)
- (2) 16' VHF Antenna (New 2019)
HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS
- Central heating and cooling.
- (6) Air handlers.
- Main Engine Fuel Filters: Duel Racor 75-1000FG
- Generator Fuel Filter: Single Racor 500FG
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- (3) Hydraulic steering stations. Pilothouse, Flybridge and Cockpit.
- Manufacturer: Hynautic/Teleflex Marine
- Autopilot: Robertson AP300X
- Rudder: Aluminum
PUMP AND BILGE SYSTEMS
- Bilge Pumps: (2) Forward and Aft, 12VDC with high water alarm.
- Black Water Discharge Pump: (1) Sealand Diaphragm
- Grey Water/Shower Drain: (3) 12VDC Diaphragm
- HVAC Seawater Pump: (1) 240VAC Circulation Pump
- System: USGC Approved Type III MSD (Holding Tank)
- Black Water Tank Capacity: 400 Gal.
- Discharge: Dockside Pump-Out / Tank Discharge Overboard
- Heads: (4) Electric Flush / Fresh Water 12VDC
FRESH WATER SYSTEMS
- Capacity: 500 Gals.
- Pump: 240VAC Headhunter Sting Ray
- Water Heater: 240VAC Kenmore Electric 38 Gal.
- Water Maker/Desalinator: 240 VAC, Sea Recovery.
- New UV Water Filtration System, (2019)
- Windlass: Maxwell 3500
- Anchor: 30kg Galvanized Bruce Claw
- Chain & Rode: 400' Galvanized Steel Chain
TENDER AND DAVIT
- Tender: New (2019) Boston Whaler 130 Sport, Mercury 40hp 4 Stroke
- Davit: Brower, 1,000lb Crane Winch System, 240VAC, Flybridge.
- (2) 8 Man Emergency Life Rafts port and starboard.
- (1) Survival Suit in flybridge storage locker.
- PFD's: 10 adult life jackets
- Fire Extinguishers: Fixed halon in Engine Room
- 17 portable extinguishers on board.
- Beacon: ACR-EPIRB 406 MHz
- Flares: Complete, current set (per USCG specification)
- Anchoring: 50 kg (110 lb) Bruce anchor 400' of 1/2" BBB chain
- 1 additional anchor with line
- Signaling: 1 Electric horn with dual trumpets
- 1 Air horn with triple trumpets
- Icom LH-5 PA system/hailer, hailer horn forward
- 13' Boston Whaler Tender with 40hp outboard.
- All personal gear and clothing.
- Samsung 65" TV in Salon.
We offer the details of this boat or yacht in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This boat is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Sistership may be pictured.
|Motormerk||Detroit Diesel |
|Motormerk||Detroit Diesel |
Snelheid en afstand
|Drinkwatertank||1 x 1892.71 l (Aluminium)|
|Brandstoftank||3 x 11924.04 l (Aluminium)|
|Afvalwatertank||1 x 1514.16 l (Kunststof)|
|Kooien met twee matrassen||3|