NEW SEADEK!! READY FOR SUMMER! TURN KEY!
1978 Sabre Mk I 34'
This boat has been meticulously restored to a condition even more impressive than its original luster and must be seen to be fully appreciated! This is the perfect boat for the daysailer, overnighter, or racer as Sabre sailboats are known to be fast and point well. The Knot Busy can comfortably sleep six and she is looking for an owner that loves solid sailboats to take her for the new leg of her journey.
Upgrades/repairs that have been completed to date (not all-inclusive):
- Repowered in 2009 with a 28 HP Beta Marine engine. Maintained and serviced at the beginning and end of each season.
- New SeaDek in the cockpit
- New shaft seal + strut bearing
- Great condition of the mainsail and 2 jibs that are included
- Includes spinnaker pole
- Refurbished headsail furler + furling line
- Bottom and prop/shaft paint every year (Micron MSC)
- New electronics (GPS, tablet chart plotter, wind instruments, new stereo head unit, VHF, speakers, AIS receiver, tuned autopilot)
- New ACR and negative bus for electronics
- New engine gauges + fuel gauge
- New stainless steel cowl vents
- New cowl vent + helm covers
- New running rigging (have a list of all sizes, types, etc.)
- New forward hatch lense and rear hatch hardware
- All new windows + seals (none of them leak)
- Refurbished (but original) Ritchie compass
- New house bank batteries (2021)
- New forward berthing bulkhead + anchor locker
- All new interior shiplap (forward/rear bunks) + beadboard throughout
- Restored cabin sole (10 coats spar varnish)
- New cushion upholstery
- Custom tile backsplash for sink and nav chart area
- All-new LED lighting throughout the interior
- New AC panel + most of the interior wiring has been replaced
- All winches have been serviced and restored to perfect working condition
- Exterior (rail-mounted) Magma grill
- New sink faucet
- All new interior plumbing + restored freshwater tanks
- Fully replaced refrigerator/icebox
- Chart table
- Folding dining/activity table
- Customizable LED accent lighting
- New hot water tank diode
- Fully serviced and working seacocks
- Fully working head + sink + shower and new seacock for the head
A full list of all maintenance and upgrades is available as well as the maintenance records from the two previous owners.
This Sabre 34 has a long history and has been WELL taken care of by her owners. She will have a bright future ahead for any sailor looking to day sail, race, overnight, or just enjoy being on the water.
She is available to view in the water in Annapolis, MD. Contact us for a showing!