1974 Custom Beister 13.5014m
£ 159.000 (€ 184.421) incl. BTW
|Aangeboden door||Berthon International|1974 Custom Beister 13.50
Beister 13.50, BERTINA was built with a unique stainless steel hull and offers classic lines but a modern rig. She has been meticulously maintained over the years - including a full refit in 2002. BERTINA is an eye-catcher in every port she visits!
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Heavy duty Stainless Steel hull – re-built 2002.
- Stainless steel superstructure deck finish.
- Teak decking.
- Blue painted hull – new paint at Berthon October 2022.
- Completely insulated above the water line.
- New anti-foul May 2022.
- Enclosed hard top dog house.
Keel & Rudder:
- Stainless steel keel.
- Round bilged.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta - MD 2040-C BT 40hp.
- Serviced May 2022.
- Installed 2002.
- Shaft drive.
- Engine cooling system.
- Sound deadening to engine box.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – 3614 as of September 2022
- Engine last serviced: May 2022.
- Cruising speed – 6 knots.
- Maximum speed – 8 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Wooden wheel.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Emergency tiller.
- Phosphor bronze Volvo folding 3 blade prop.
- Anodes replaced May 2022.
- Prop serviced May 2022.
- 12vDC domestic system with 223v ring main from generator or shorepower.
- 4 x AGM House batteries – new 2017.
- 1 x Generator battery.
- 2 x Engine battery.
- 1 x Windlass battery.
- 1 x Bowthruster battery.
- Mastervolt Mass GI 3.5 battery charger.
- Fischer Panda Generator.
- Generator hours – 3095.
- Generator last serviced: May 2022.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressured hot & cold water.
- Hot water boiler through engine or 220 Volt.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- 1 x Stainless steel tank - 150L.
- 4 x Spare stainless steel fuel containers in bow locker.
- Fuel filter.
- 1 x Stainless steel tank – 240L.
Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- 1 x Blackwater tank – 30L.
- Raymarine plotter E 120W with GPS.
- Raymarine autopilot ST 7002.
- Raymarine radar HD digital.
- AIS receiver & transmitter.
- Cassens & Plath liquid compass.
- Raymarine electric compass.
- Depth sounder Raytheon ST 60 tridata for speed and depth.
- Windset Raytheon ST.
- Raymarine VHF.
- Electric induction 2 burner cooker.
- 12-volt fridge.
- Hot water to sink.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto central heating.
- Radiators in heads and saloon.
- Blaupunkt radio with CD changer, amplifier & 2 speakers.
- TV and aerial.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 1 cabin forward with twin v-berth & 2 x pilot berths aft.
- Teak interior.
- New interior throughout in 2002.
- Beautiful shipyard joinery throughout.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Twin V-berth.
- LED reading lights.
- Storage under each bed.
- Opening hatch above.
- Access to three hanging lockers.
- Large heads.
- Electric heads.
- Radiator heating.
- Basin with hot & cold water.
- Storage cupboards.
- Large saloon seating for 7.
- Large teak folding table as centerpiece.
- Storage under saloon seating.
- Access to batteries, fuses & hydraulics.
- Wet locker.
- Custom built glass storage.
- Curtains throughout.
- Chart table with storage.
- Mastervolt battery monitor.
- Radio & Nokia phone with sim card.
- Access to electrical equipment & fuses.
- Induction hob.
- Sink with pressured hot & cold water.
- Top loading fridge.
- Storage for cooking equipment.
- Access to engine.
- Twin beds on port and starboard.
- Access to gen-set and electrical equipment.
- 2012 Seldén carbon mast.
- Solent rig with self-tacking jib and genoa.
- New staysail furler 2018.
- Hydraulic furling genoa – pipes replaced May 2022.
- Boom vang.
- Running backstays.
- 4 x Cockpit Winches – all hydraulic.
- 2 x Manual Andersen winches - on mast.
- 2012 Tri-radial cut main 42, 2 m2.
- 2012 Self-tacking jib.
- 2012 Genoa.
- All sails valeted May 2022.
- Swimming ladder.
- Fenders & mooring lines.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric windless.
- 25m of stainless steel chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- New Dolphin cockpit tent.
- Mainsail covers.
- Hatch covers.
- Epirb included.
- Life raft – servicing due.
- Rescue buoy with line.
- 4 x lifejackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Model motor||MD 2040-C BT|