HULL & DECK:
- 2012 "Stars and Stripes" blue Awlgripped hull and deck, slate blue boot top and cove stripes, green bottom.
- Modified fin lead keel integral with hull.
- Gray fiberglass decks, finished in Awlgrip.
- 2 deck hatches are Lewmar Ocean 60's (new 2009/2017).
- Solar Nicro vent.
- Teak grate in cockpit.
- Solid teak seat lockers in cockpit.
- Pedestal wheel steering with elkhide wheel.
- Soda blasted bottom and installed epoxy barrier coat.
- S/S stanchions and bow and stern rails.
- S/S wire double lifelines.
- Seven S/S fixed portlights.
- 2012 new Dodger, bimini and sail covers.
Fuel: 44 gallons in fiberglass tank.
Water: 75 gallons in built in tank.
Holding: Approximately 12 gallons in tank (under vee berth), new 2018.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Perkins 4-108 diesel, 50 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC, with Denison Hyrdaulic drive (engine rebuilt in 1993).
- 3600 hours as reported by owner.
- 1.125” S/S shaft; 16” two blade fixed prop.
- 2021 new FW and hydraulic drive heat exchangers and oil cooler hoses.
- Bronze thru hull seacocks.
- Exhaust elbow and riser appeared recent.
- Racor 500 fuel filter.
- Cruising speed: 6.5 knots.
- Maximum speed: 7.0 knots.
- 12V DC with circuit breaker panel.
- Prior to 2009, installed shore power, inverter and charger, AC outlets in main cabin and new Balmar 72 amp alternator with Smart Regulator.
- Cole Hersey three way battery switch.
- Circuit breaker panel.
- Electrical bilge pump.
- The interior is mahogany with satin varnish finish.
- There is a vee berth forward with center insert to convert to a large double berth with ample storage and locker space.
- Next aft is the head with new 2018 Lavac vacuum-type head and new hoses and holding tank, hanging locker to port, sink, shower and towel locker to starboard.
- The main salon has a U-shaped dinette to port that converts to a double berth.
- There is a fixed centerline table with folding leaves.
- To starboard is a standard settee berth with pilot berth above and outboard.
- There is excellent storage behind and above the settees.
- The L-shaped galley is next aft to starboard; opposite is the aft-facing nav station.
- Galley includes a Force 10 2 burner stove with oven, and LPG system including safety alarms both new 2021, Adler Barbour refrigerator, numerous storage lockers, and S/S sink with manual and pressure pumps.
- Behind the nav station, at the companionway, is a watch seat with large wet locker outboard that is heated by the engine (batteries are stored under seat).
- 2015 new interior beige berth cushions installed throughout. Cushions in vee berth are double thick.
- 2018 Ocean Aire screens and shades were installed in both cabin hatches.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- 2010 Tack Tick (now Raymarine) T300 wind/speed/depth wireless system.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio.
- 2017 Furuno wireless radar including Ipad with Nobeltec software.
- Autohelm 3000 autopilot.
- Ritchie compass.
- West Marine speaker with amplifier and aux input.
- Sirius XM radio antenna.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- North mainsail, with full battens and Dutchman system (14 years old in good shape).
- Doyle genoa, approximately 14 years old, 145% radial cut.
- Spinnaker with snuffer – not used in 10 years.
- Mainsheet traveler forward of binnacle.
- Norseman S/S rigging terminals.
- Proctor aluminum spar stepped on keel; single spreaders.
- Aluminum boom.
- 2 Lewmar 44 S.T. winches.
- 2 Lewmar 25C winches.
- 1 Lewmar 16 S.T. winch.
- Old #1 genoa and a storm jib.
- 2020 Harken roller furler for genoa.
- 2016 all halyards led aft to cockpit.
- 2012 new sail covers.
- Spinnaker pole.
- 33 lb Bruce anchor with 110' chain and rope rode.
- Smaller Danforth.
- Danforth 35H anchor.
- Lewmar H2 electric windlass with remote.
- Older Dodger and bimini, light green.
- Manual and electric bilge pumps.
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- Magma propane grill.
- Handheld flares - expired.
- Emergency tiller.
- Aries windvane (not presently used and device usually on wheel is in storage).
- 2013 Quicksilver 280 RIB with 2017 Yamaha 6 hp, 4 stroke outboard.
- 2015 installed hoist for dinghy.
- 2013 installed 30 watt solar panel and controller.
- Tri color masthead light.
- Radar reflector.
- Aluminum hot water heater.
- Voltmeter and cigarette lighter at nav table do not operate.
- Sealed LPG locker in starboard cockpit locker (2-10 lb tanks).
- Edson manual emergency bilge pump.
- EPIRB 406.
- 2010 washdown system.
COMMENTS: SKYE is one of the highly-regarded Camper Nicholson 35’s, known as offshore capable cruisers. SKYE is in above average condition for its age. Her present owner is her fourth owner, having purchased her in 2000. The previous owner had done a major refit in the mid 1990’s which included reglassing chainplates into the hull, and redid the hull to deck joint among other things as noted above. SKYE has been maintained by one of the best yards in New England. Please come and inspect this fine vessel. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.