1 of 38
Navigare Worldwide Ltd
The hull was built at the Baglietto Shipyard in Varazze between 1942 and 1943, together with 3 other sister navy ships, to be used as minesweepers. The program did not go ahead and one of these ships, was sold to Dr. Fassio, a ship owner who turned it into a pleasure vessel at the Cantieri Sturla in Genoa, under the direction of the than young English architect Laurent Giles.
The current owners bought the yacht in 1990 and after having reconstructed its history and retrieved project and documentation around Europe, between 2000 and 2009, submitted her to a radical refit at Cantieri De Carlo of Viareggio. In 2016, the boat has been submitted to an extra refit update.
**This boat is Italian and as such, its sale is subject to Italian customs and practices on yachts brokerage, which state that the agency commission of 10% is paid in half between the seller and the buyer. The sale price published on this site is therefore calibrated so that the seller pays to the broker only 5% and does not include the other 5%, which must be paid directly by the buyer to the broker.