DEALER STOCK ORDER of the EXCITING NEW J/9 DAYSAILOR.
Her features include;
• Easy-access cockpit with deep, secure 8.4' cockpit seats and backrests, self-draining cockpit and step-on transom for easy swim platform boarding.
• A deck layout optimized for simplicity and efficiency with sail controls led to the cockpit.
• 20” lifelines and rails with starboard and transom boarding gates for secure boarding from a dock or a launch.
• Keel-stepped, tapered aluminum mast with single spreaders.
• Jib roller furling system with single-line self-tacking option.
• Tiller steering – more responsive and maneuverable than a wheel, and the driver can comfortably sit with feet braced across the cockpit. At anchor, simply hinge up the tiller to expand one’s social area. And for solo sailors a belowdecks auto-pilot is available.
• Low VCG (vertical center of gravity) 4.9’ fixed keel standard, with shoal-draft 3.9’ optional.
• Auxiliary engine options: inboard diesel, inboard electric, or transom bracket for portable electric or 4-stroke gas outboard.
• Interior with main cabin seating, cooler, storage compartments, ventilation from two opening ports and skylight hatch, and a marine head system forward of the main bulkhead with privacy curtain and optional V-Berth package.
• Our order includes Inboard Diesel, Comfort Group, Sailaway Package, Two Tone Deck, V-Berth Option. Contact us for complete pricing and delivery information.
Sunnybrook Yachts is a professional yacht dealership and brokerage firm with brokers located in boating areas from Newfoundland to Ontario.
Sunnybrook has been providing yacht sales expertise since 1990, with over two hundred years of combined experience and representing new yachts from Alerion, MJM, Island Packet, Jeanneau, J/Boats, Leopard, NorthCoast and Tartan Yachts.
Import and export specialists for North American and European transactions.
In addition to new and pre-owned yacht sales, Sunnybrook can provide service and refit management with a full time, year round service team in Chester that focuses their efforts on our clients yachts. The service team’s capabilities include all aspects of commissioning new vessels, yacht refit and repair along with captain services.
For an appointment to see the boat or if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or try our office at 902.275.2424.
Listing Broker: Jim Snair