UK PREMIER Price quotes does not include outboard
The TendR 20 is a modern version of the traditional and popular Dutch sloep design.
This particular example of the TendR 20 is supplied with the forward and aft sunbed cushions, combined with the generous seating there is enough space to relax with your family or friends.
The TendR 20 is extremely comfortable and stable at both, fast and slow speeds, therefore ideal for a relaxed trip along the Thames or exploring your favorite harbors and sheltered coastal waters.
To maintain the clean lines the outboard motor is located under the rear sun deck.
We can offer "Ready-to-Go" packages with Yamaha outboard motors up to 60hp or electric options for inland use.
• Coloured GRP Hull
• CE category 'C' Coastal waters
• Integrated Bathing Platform
• Stainless Steel Rubbing Strake
• Anchor Hatch on Foredeck
• Engine Well
* Ample seating for 8
• Aft Sun Pad
• Ample Storage under Seating
* Lifting Lids port and starboard for cooker & sink
* Space under forward seat for toilet
• Self-draining Cockpit
• Cushion set Silvertex (seat and back cushions with Diamente pattern)
* Stainless Steel Cleats (x4)
• Cup holders (4x)
• Stainless steel bow plate
• 12v Switch Panel
• Bilge Pump (electric)
Factory Fitted Options
• Antifouling in black
* Flexi Teak to Floor & Foredeck and Bathing Platform
* Navigation Lights
Stainless steel Package :
• Stainless steel handle at helm
* Stainless steel rubbing strake
* Stainless Steel bow plate
* Stainless Steel Engine vents
* Stainless Steel Rubbing Strake to Bathing Platform
* Silvertex Diamente patterned Cushions
• Forward collapsible Sprayhood with opening front window and tonneau to stern
Engine Options :
* Includes 48v 225ah battery bank, 48v 22amp charger