Brand new and unused Hanse 548 with 3-cabin, plus crew layout and fantastic cruising spec including generator, air-conditioning, bow & stern thrusters and electric winches. Available for immediate delivery.
*** SAVE over Euro 75,000 against list price and beat May 2022 lead time on a new order **
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Brand new and unused 2021 Hanse 548 with great Mediterranean cruising specification. Ordered by an experienced Hanse owner and freshly delivered to Slovenia for immediate delivery to her new owner. Available exclusive of EU VAT for maximum flexibility in ownership structures and cruising plans.
Her specification highlights include:-
- A2, B1, C1, D2, E2 layout with crew cabin forward and day heads with shower cubicle amidships
- Hanse Safety Cloud remote monitoring system with cellular connection and 24 month subscription included in sale.
- Hardtop with retractable bimini, removable sides and fixed windscreen over cockpit
- Twin electric retractable cockpit tables, lowerable into sunbed
- Medium draft L-shaped keel
- 24vDC retractable bow and stern thrusters
- Yanmar 110Hp engine with shaft drive and NMEA interface to chart plotters
- In-mast furling system
- Self-tacking jib
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner
- Electric primary winches
- Cockpit wetbar with sink, BBQ and fridge
- Telescopic tender davits
- Helmsman seats
- 8kw 220vAC generator
- Upgraded battery package with 640Ah service battery capacity
- Upgraded 100Ah charger with 2.2kw inverter
- 40,000 BTU air conditioning system
- Electric heads in all heads
- Microwave oven
- Fusion multimedia system with remote control in cockpit
- B&G instruments with upgraded 12” Zeus chart plotters and both helms
- 35kgs Ultra anchor with 100m stainless steel chain
The Hanse 548 is an exceptional yacht, boasting a large and spacious saloon, Owners and VIP Cabins coupled with a vast cockpit and deck.
The luxurious owner's cabin offers an island berth for ease of access into the full king-size bed, with a fully equipped ensuite head with its own separate walk-in shower. The Silent Master Cabin has been created by a unique noise reduction system. The multi-layered bulkhead, partnered with the sound insulating door ensures the Owners cabin of the Hanse 548 truly is a relaxing place to be, no matter the noise on the dock or indeed in your own saloon.
The Hanse 548 cockpit provides an exceptional space to sit back and relax. When the optional electric lowering tables are lowered at the touch of a button, the cockpit is transformed into a large sun pad, perfect to lay back with a good book undisturbed by the helmsman whilst sailing.
The saloon boasts a spacious living area with ample seating and a large table which can lower electronically to convert into a king-size bed. The VIP Cabin located in the port aft provides a half-island berth and a small sofa. The cabin on the port side can be configured as a heads with a separate walk-in shower.
The twin cockpit tables also have the option to lower and raise at the touch of a button which creates a fantastic dining space, whilst still allowing access through the cockpit to the companionway. When either table is lowered a sun-pad is created for lounging in pure comfort within the cockpit.
A well thought out and ergonomic steering pedestal places all controls within easy reach, ensuring the helmsman has everything to hand, from the morse control through to the hydraulic bathing platform and powered sail handling.
The Hanse 548 is an exceptional boat offering an unrivalled level of comfort, space and quality for a yacht of this size.
“The Hanse 548 is a cleverly designed boat that evidently presses the right buttons for many people. She’s built by a yard that has always done its own thing, setting its own trends and refusing to follow fashion simply for fashion’s sake…”
“The boat’s appeal for gentle cruising with lots of outdoor living is obvious…”
“From an offshore perspective, the righting moment is substantial, as you would expect with a boat of this size and weight…”
“all told, the new Hanse is an engaging blend of the tried-and-tested and avant-garde that makes owning a boat of this size a possibility for more people than ever before. What would our guests from the 1990’s make of her? After their initial bewilderment I think they’d be suitably impressed.”
Yachting World Magazine
- We understand that the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” for up to 12 crew.
- GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Signal White (RAL9003),
- 1st layer vinylester resin and balsa sandwich laminate
- Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Dark Grey (RAL7043)
- Carbon reinforced chainplates
- 12 hull windows (6 each side)
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Signal White (RAL 9003)
- 1st layer vinyl ester resin with balsa sandwich core.
- Cockpit locker on stb, reduced dinghy garage, stowage for running rigging at helm position, anchor locker at bow.
- Teak on cockpit bottom
- Teak on cockpit benches
- Teak on bathing platform
- Teak on helmsman seats
Keel & Rudder:
- L-keel, cast iron, draft: 2.55m (medium draft keel option)
- The keel plates lie securely in an ultra-strong bed made of epoxy resin.
- The keel bolts, including discs and nuts, are made of stainless steel.
- GRP rudder with seawater resistant aluminium shaft and self-aligning bearings
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 4JH110, 110hp 4-cylinder turbocharged common rail diesel engine
- Shaftdrive gearbox
- Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- Single lever engine control by starboard helm position.
- NMEA engine information interface for chart plotter.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed folding propeller
- 24vDC retractable bowthruster
- 24vDC retractable sternthruster
- Twin wheel steering system with emergency tiller
- 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover
- Emergency steering
- 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or generator
- Hanse safety cloud with 24 months subscription and device installed on board
- 1x 90Ah 12v engine start battery
- 4x 160Ah 12vDC service batteries joined in parallel and series to supply 640Ah @ 12vDC
- Dedicated batteries for bow and stern thruster
Charging & Inverter:
- Inverter/charger, 12 V / 2200 W - 100 A, incl. AC panel
- Charging of batteries is by 115A alternator from engine
- Fischer Panda 10000i 8kw 220vAC generator
- Generator hours – approx. 0
- Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
- 230vAC shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
- Second shorepower connection for running air-conditioning system
- 230vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 40 litre hot water tank, heated by the engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
- Fresh water hot and cold shower on aft deck
- 1x electric bilge pump with automatic switch
- 1x manual bilge pump
- LPG gas system, stowage for 2 gas bottles
- Approximately 520 litres
- Filling of fuel tanks is through deck inlet.
- Fresh water capacity is approximately 770 litres.
- Filling of water tanks is through deck inlet.
- Black water system (appr. 85 l per head / appr. 35 l head stb aft) with deck extraction and seacock for head.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- 2x B&G Zeus³ 12" chart plotters, 1 per helm station
- 2x B&G Triton² multifunction displays at helm station, incl. transducer (wind/depth/speed/temperature)
- 2 instrument pods (1 per helm station)
- B&G Autopilot with Triton² control unit and Precision 9 compass
- Illuminated steering compasses at each helm
- B&G VHF V60 at chart table, incl. wireless remote handset H60 (only with XK5000)
- VHF preparation with antenna and splitter for FM and AIS
- 3-burner gas stove with oven, ventilation hood,
- 12vDC fridge approx. 140 l
- 220vAC microwave oven
- 220vAC dishwasher
- Twin stainless steel sinks with mixer tap
- Electric heads with seawater flush
- Hot & cold pressurised water supply with shower to both heads
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air conditioning, 40.000 BTU, 4 units: 2 saloon, fwd cabin, aft cabin, incl. 2nd shore power
- Reading lights in saloon and in accommodation cabins
- LED Deckhead lighting
- Lighting in engine compartment
- Night light on companion way
- Fusion MS-AV755 Multimedia radio with bluetooth and CD/DVD player - for saloon and cockpit (only with XK5000)
- Fusion MS-AB206 subwoofer with integrated amplifier in saloon
- 4 high-end 2-way speakers in saloon
- 2 high-end 2-way speakers in cockpit
- Fusion MS-NRX remote control in cockpit
- Fusion wireless link - remote control via mobile devices
- Wireless charging
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to seven berths in owner’s cabin forward, twin aft cabins plus further saloon settee berth space. Additional crew cabin forward.
- A2: Crew cabin with sink, toilet and storage space
- B1: Master cabin with island double berth, storage space and a head with separate shower stall
- C1: Saloon with full functional island galley and dining area on stb and lounge area with chart table on port
- D2: Head on port with sink, toilet and separate shower stall
- E2: 2 aft cabins with VIP cabin on port incl. "Queen size" bed and guest cabin on stb with double berth, storage space and separate head
- Furniture - Mahogany Style, Satin Varnish
- Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, Satin Varnish
- Cupboard fronts in wood colour
- Floorboard - Acacia
- Mattrasses for all berths
- Upholstery - Monte Carlo, colour: Cream
- Worktop in galley - 'Marine Mineral Stone' Anthracite
- 'Silent Master Cabin' - cabin noise insulation in forward master cabin.
- Air-draft – approx. 24.70m
- Selden 3 spreader silver anodised mast
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Manual in-mast furling system
- Self-tacking jib
- Furlex 404s manual jib furler
- Mainsheet system
- Rod kicker
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner
- Covered halyards and control lines lead to cockpit helm position, organizers and jammers
- 2 Lewmar 65 EST EVO electrical halyard winches with automatic fuse
- Elvstrom Sails Dacron in-mast furling mainsail – 71sqm
- Elvstrom Sails Dacron furling self-tacking jib – 57sqm
- Stainless steel pushpit and pulpit
- Twin guardwires with opening side gates
- GRP hard top for cockpit with canvas sliding roof - outside surface, colour: White
- Fixed windscreen with stainless steel frame
- 2x cockpit tables, aluminium foot with teak tops, electrically lowerable into sunbed incl. upholstery
- Wetbar with BBQ, sink with mixing tab and additional fridge.
- Bathing platform, automatic fold-out, remote control and swimming ladder
- Swimming stairs, extractable, manual
- Davits, telescopic
- 2x helmsman seats, foldable
- Helmsman footrests (free mountable)
- Openable portlight in coach roof window port and starboard and 2x openable hatches in deck windows next to companionway
- 8x large and 6x small deck hatches - openable, anchor locker hatch
- 6x deck coach roof windows - with portlight for aft bathroom
- Hot & cold aft cockpit shower
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Stainless steel dolphin striker anchor fitting
- Anchor windlass, electrical, 1500 W, with automatic fuse and remote control with chain counter
- Ultra-anchor 35 kg, stainless steel, with Ultra Flip swivel and 100 m stainless steel chain
- Mooring cleats with additional retractable midships cleats
- 4x Fore and aft mooring lines
- 8x fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Cockpit canvas cover for GRP hardtop - side and front
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.