Silent Yachts presents the first and only ocean going production yachts in the world that are fully solar sustainable and powered by solar energy. Pure solar-powered luxury.
Everything started with a piece of white paper, a pencil and a spirit for innovation. Silent Yachts was founded on the dream of eliminating the major downfalls of yachting as well as the minimising the effects on the environment without sacrificing the slightest bit of luxury. The future of luxury yachting is individualistic, noiseless, self-sufficient and honouring nature and the environment.
Imagine starting every morning with an awe inspiring sunrise and ending the day with a breathtaking sunset! Watch, smell, feel nature and be aware that you take responsibility for the environment. Ease out, relax and enjoy the most beautiful and interesting places to cruise on Earth.
A new class of yachting is on the rise.
With the autonomous power of the Silent 44 yacht and no need to hurry back to a marina, the bay can become your own as the sun melts into the horizon. Luxurious home comforts and fabulous socialising spaces abound, in which you and your guests can create memories to last for a lifetime.
Bright, open spaces inside this vessel are reminiscent of superyachts, such is the quality of space and airiness of the cabins. Whilst the all-round windows maximise natural light and help guests feel connected to the stunning views outside, fabulous deck areas frame the moment for al fresco dining.
The twin hulls and wide beam endow the Silent 44 with an inherent stability, creating what genuinely feels like a private floating island and a tremendous base to relax in peace or to entertain in style. Passengers can stretch out and relax whilst cruising and feel perfectly secure on the wide decks with plenty of comfortable non-slip man-made teak and high safety rails.
The versatility of this pioneering vessel is impressive. It can accommodate a variety of different propulsion systems, such as cruiser, hybrid-power and e-power according to the needs and personal preferences of the owner.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Silent for more information about this boat.
Grosvenor Silent is proud to be a part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Specifications (Cruiser Version)
• Length overall - 13.40m
• Length at waterline - 13.00m
• Beam overall - 7.2m
• Height overall - 5.0m
• Draft - 0.75m
• Light displacement - 11 tons
• Water - 250L
• Fresh Water - 2x 250L = 500L
• Waste Water - 1x 250L
• Fuel - 1x 250L
• CE Certification - A: 12 B: 12 C: 16 D: 20
• Option 1: Silent E-Cruiser Saildrives Serial Hybrid Propulsion - 2 x 15kW at 48V, Oceanvolt saildrive 30kW battery, 5kW inverter (230/110VAC), solar charge regulators, Fisher-Panda 20kW Generator.
• Option 2: Silent E-Power Serial Hybrid Propulsion - 2 x 30kW at 48V electric motors on shafts both with 30kW battery, 5kW inverter (230/110VAC), solar charge regulators, Fisher-Panda 20kW Generator. This option can be upgraded.
• Option 3: Silent E-Power Serial Hybrid Propulsion MAX - 2 x 30kW at 48V electric motors on shafts both with 30kW battery, 5kW inverter (230/110VAC), solar charge regulators, Fisher-Panda 20kW Generator. This option can be upgraded.
• VERSION 3/2: 1 VIP-Master cabin in the front Starboard with full length ensuite includes twin vanities in hull with office desk, port-side 1 guest-cabin with two single bunks shared ensuite, port-side 1 guest-cabin with double bed shared ensuite, (= 3 cabins one with double bunk, 2 bathrooms) Sleeps 6
• White hull
• Real wood veneer finishes on all interior furniture in a range of woods including walnut, teak, maple and oak
• Range of colours, fabrics and finishes on floors and surfaces
• Galley equipment including sink, fridge and cooktop
• Cockpit sofa and white tables
• Transom shower with hot and cold water
• Flybridge furniture and table
• Rigid sunroof over flybridge
• Shore power connection with fuse
• Navigation lights
• Anchor and chain
• Fenders and ropes
• Full documentation, handover and commissioning package including CE certificate, launching, antifouling and sailing/technical introduction
• Option 1: E-Cruiser - 2 x Kräutler turnable sail drives, 2 x 30kW, prop, 48V with 60kW lithium battery pack, 5kW inverter(230/110VAC), solar charge regulators, Fisher-Panda 20kW Generator.
• Option 1/1: As above with 2nd 30kW battery pack
• Option 2: E-Power - 400v system 2 x 80kW e-motors on shafts, total 140kwh lithium battery pack, 100kW Volvo D3 diesel generator, 10kW inverter
• Option 3: E-Power - 400v system 2 x 250kW e-motors on shafts, total 210kwh lithium battery pack, 100kW Volvo D3 diesel generator, 10kW inverter
• A range of additional cabin options and layouts optimised for leisure or charter usage are available
• Additional battery packs, chargers and inverters are available
• Side thrusters in port and starboard hull
• Increased fuel capacity for long range cruising
• Additional noise insulation for generator
• Coloured hull
• Wide range of luxurious interior and exterior fabrics, materials and finishes
• Real teak or artificial teak surfaces
• Range of domestic items available
• Entertainment system
• Additional LED and mood lighting
• Additional navigational and warning lighting
• Additional transom shower
• Dinghy garage with integrated davits
• Yacht tender with electric motor
• Flybridge furniture and wide choice of finishes
• Heating and air-conditioning systems
• Washing machine and dryer
• Additional fresh and waste water storage
• Additional electric outlets
• Shore power cable
• Navigational and computer packages with autopilot
• Dockmate Remote Control Helm
• VHF/AIS and radar packages
• CCTV system
• Anchor and chain upgrades
• Offshore life raft with dedicated storage space
• Additional fenders and ropes
• Scaled Boat Model