Scout 215 XSF – New 2020, 200 Yamaha, Black out package, T-Top with T bags, Fusion stereo, Trim Tabs, LED tab indicators, Huge “coffin box” /fish box with pump out, raw water wash down, Walk thru transom, Forward facing back rests, All LED lighting, Head compartment w Potti, – All On a custom tandem Magic tilt trailer with custom wheels, Disc brakes and swing tongue !! . Get on the water pricing ! Complete Package – Financing available !
This forward seating Sportfish model combines comfort, style and performance into one center console beauty.
Scout Boats design and manufacture world class luxury models from 17’ to 42’, each packed with timeless innovations, technology and trendsetting features. Dual console Dorados ideal for the family. Shallow drafting Bay Boats ready for backwater and inshore. Center console sportfishing machines ready for action.
Alluring lines, high performance and a history of commitment blended with designs for the future.
• S.S. Split Bow Rails
• Center Console w/ Grab Rail
• (4) S.S. Flush Mount Rod Holders at Stern
• Console Cushion Set
• Under Gunnel Rod Storage (4)
• 6″ Spring Cleats
• 8″ Pull Up Stern Cleats
• Aerated Bait Well w/ High Speed Pickup
• On / Off Dual battery Select Switch
• Aft Port & Stbd Bolsters
• Bow Bolsters & Full Bow Cushion Set
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• 100% Hand Laid Fiberglass
• Reverse Shoebox Construction
• Stainless Steering Wheel w/ Knob
• Digital Gauges
• Fwd Sun Lounge / Coffin Box w/ Cushion
• (3) USB Outlets & 12V Plug
• (8) S.S. Cup Holders
• Raw Water Wash Down in Livewell
• Fusion Bluetooth Stereo w/ (4) 6″ Speakers
• Bay Star Hydraulic Steering (w/ 150HP)
• Shrink Wrap
• Port & Stbd Swim Platforms w/ Ladder
• Powder Coated Alum L/P w Backrest & 72qt Igloo Cooler
• Transom Door
• 100% LED Lighting
• Easy Access Aft Systems Room w/ Polished Bilge and Lid
• Premium Gel-Coat
• NUV3 Hull
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.