The new Monte Carlo 52 is elegant, luxurious and contemporary, but also spacious and bright. She will introduce the “Smart Luxury” generation of high-end cruisers by BENETEAU.
A flybridge powerboat, she has inherited the superb genetic makeup of a highly successful range: a very distinctive contemporary design with an elegant profile, wonderfully designed spaces and special attention to detail. The Monte Carlo 52 takes these great strengths one step further. Her line is more contemporary and her profile more slender, and she is extremely spacious.
The very large salon, like the newly reorganized spaces of the flybridge, the extensive owner suite, the three cabins and two shower rooms unfold to reveal a voluntarily minimalist décor of light coloured woodwork and linings, which is bang on trend.
AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF DESIGN
Her distinctive style is the work of a team of world-famous architects and designers: Carlo Nuvolari & Dan Lenard for the exterior line, Andréani Design for the interior accommodation. The V-hull was designed in partnership with MICAD. The Monte Carlo 52 is longer and has a greater beam than the previous model, the Monte Carlo 5, which it will be replacing in the Monte Carlo catalogue. Her line is more contemporary and her profile more slender, and she is extremely spacious.
ADDITIONAL INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- 3 CABINS, 2 HEADS, ALPI OAK US PACKAGE
- BOLT OYSTER UPHOLSTERY IN SALON
- LOUNGE TRIM LEVEL 2020 US PACKAGE: FLYBRIDGE SEARCHLIGHT, UNDERWATER LIGHTS, ZIPWAKE AUTOMATIC TRIM TABS, AFT CAMERA, GARMIN FANTOM RADAR, GARMIN AIS, REFRIGERATOR ON FLYBRIDGE
- COCKPIT UPHOLSTERY SUNBRELLA TUNDRA GREY
- MOORING/ANCHORING KIT
- TUNDRA PORT COCKPIT SEAT
- RETRACTABLE ELECTRIC SUN AWNING IN COCKPIT
- FLYBRIDGE HARD TOP
- FORWARD SUNBATHING MATTRESS IN SUNBRELLA TUNDRA
- GRILL ON FLYBRIDGE
- VACUUM CLEANER SYSTEM
- CLIM EXTRA-TROPICAL 72KBTU AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- EXTRA JOYSTICK IN COCKPIT
- LAZARETTE STORAGE COMPARTMENT
- BATH LINENS
All details of this vessel, including engine hours and speeds, are as stated by the manufacturer, or Yachtworld.com, or the owner. The Castaways Club, Inc. does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.