That’s ‘V’ for ‘verve’! For intuitive manoeuvring and instant acceleration with an amazing 700 hp of outboard power! Or how about ‘V’ for ‘vacation’? Teak platforms on both sides ensure hours of bathing pleasure. Large panoramic windows offer unbeatable all-round views. And when you open the glass front, the indoors and outdoors flow seamlessly into each other, creating an irresistible sense of freedom and comfort all on one level. ‘V’ could also stand for ‘variable’, because you can modify the cabin layout to suit the size of your crew. Create the ideal seating arrangement for any situation. Or maybe ‘V’ stands for ‘value’ and the sheer quality of the construction and materials. Every facet of the Sealine C390v is designed to impress.
Drive your dream!
** This boat is a new build boat, built to order and is priced with the standard specification. Our price excludes engines, IVA tax, transport and commissioning fees.
Optional extras are available along with engine options and details of these can be obtained by contacting our sales office for a price list or detailed quotation.
Standard Specification Includes :
* GRP hull, ISONGP gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer Vinyl resin, sandwich construction, composite structural bulkheads.
* Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : BLACK.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo.
* 1 hull window (mster cabin starboard side).
* 4 openable windows with openable porthole (master cabin port side, VIP cabin, and toilets).
DECK AND COCKPIT
* GRP deck molded antiskid surface, ISO NPG gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, sandwich construction, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel.
* Fender strip, rubber, colour : BLACK.
* SEALINE steering wheel.
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash.
* Cockpit, opening roof, manual.
* Panoramic side full glass windows, skylight in saloon and 2 openable hatches in saloon.
* Bifold door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit.
* Bathing platform in fiberglass, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
* Manual storage hatch in cockpit.
* Stainless steel pulpit, 4 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails.
* Seating L shaped bench with fixed backrest with storage underneath and teak bar.
* Bench at bow, GRP surface.
* Engine battery preparation including main switches.
* Fuel tank capacity : 1140 L
* 12v & 230v electric system with 230v shore power connection and switches, sockets in saloon (1), Master cabin (2), VIP Cabin (1), Galley (2), Toilets (2), Engine room (1), 12v on dashboard (1) and storage room (1).
* Battery set, capacity : 1x260Ah, Service battery charger : 50A.
* Country conversion : EU / AUS.
* Manual toilets.
* Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and engine room.
* Front Screen demister.
* Holding tank (170 L).
* Water Tank (400L) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40L).
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1).
NAVIGATION AND INSTRUMENTS
* Standard dashboard
* Navigation lights
LAYOUT AND INTERIOR
* A1 - Master cabin with double berth, 2 wardrobes and sideboards with stowage and two bedside tables. 1 drawer underneath the bed. 3 skylights, one openable, direct access to separated shower stall with skylight, handheld shower, and comfort seat with wood cover.
* B1 - VIP cabin with twin berth, wardrobe and sideboard with stowage on port side, skylight.
* C1 - Storage room and fully equipped day head with separated shower stall, handheld shower and seat on starboard side.
* D1 - Saloon with L shaped sofa, pilot seat, galley with stowage, fridge with freezer compartment, gas stove - 2 burners , 1 gas oven and sink with draining basin.
* Saloon table with fixed leg.
* Counter tops in galley, in BISTRO material (according to colour card).
UPHOLSTERY AND WOOD
* Upholstery scheme CASABLANCA, colour : PEARL WHITE (according to colour card).
* Exterior seating material in SARDINIA, colour GULL WING (according to colour card).
* Upholstery helmsman seat : CASABLANCA, colour : PEARL WHITE (according to colour card), Bed frames and bedheads in all cabins in soft material, colour : SILVERTEX ANTHRACITE.
* Standard mattresses in all cabins.
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : MADISON WOOD (according to colour card).
* Floorboard in saloon, galley and cabins - AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card).
* Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers - Hand held fire extinguishers are not supplied.
* SEALINE owners manual in SEALINE document bag.