Pleasure class, no restrictions
Bering 107 is the new model which combines all technical solutions inherent in the Bering brand - steel full displacement hull, aluminum superstructure, impressive volumes of interior space, exceptional seaworthiness and high performance. At the same time, the Bering 106 is distinguished by modern elegant stylistic solutions of the exterior design, which, in combination with no less elegant interiors, endowed this model with a timeless style.
The length of the B106 is over 32 m and the beam is 7.5 m. The maximum speed is 13 knots. With a fuel capacity of 30,000 liters and a displacement of 246 tons, this model can travel over 4,000 nautical miles at a cruising speed of 9 knots.
Modern design Bering 107 allows you to enjoy the feeling of freedom, lightness and comfort to the fullest. The master stateroom is located on the upper deck right behind the pilot house. On the main deck, the living and dining areas are combined into a single living space with an excellent panoramic view from almost any point thanks to the large windows. There is a huge island kitchen with access to the front deck on the bow where you can relax on the sun beds or soak in the jacuzzi. On the lower deck there are 4 guest staterooms, including a game stateroom, 2 crew staterooms and a crew quaters. The flybridge is equipped with a second control station, a seating area, including a wet bar, lounge chairs and soft seettes.
Bering 107 is a new direction of the shipyard, a model which combines the outstanding seaworthiness and modern, original design solutions.
Length Overall (LOA) - 32.54 m
Length Waterline - 30.75 m
Beam Overall-7.54 m
Height (Waterline to top of the mast)-12.35 m
Draft (with full fuel load)-1,95 m
Displacement Full Load-212 tons
Fuel Capacity (preliminary) - 30,000 L
Water Capacity (preliminary) - 4,000 L
Cruise Speed - 9 knots
Maximum Speed - 12 knots
Range4,000+ nautical miles
Hull constructed using marine grade steel AH-36. Bottom plates and integrated tanks and hull sides - 6- 8 mm. Superstructure - 6 мм made of marine grade aluminum 5083.
The hull is divided by four watertight bulkheads creating five compartments.
Flybridge arch, mast and furniture (on flybridge and on cockpit) are fiberglass.
The hull below waterline is covered with three layers of black antifouling paint.
Hull above the waterline, deck and superstructure painted with Alexseal (or similar).
Yacht quality fairing above the waterline with Alexseal (or similar) paint finish
.All bulkheads are reinforced steel construction, with sound and heat insulation per Bering Yachts drawings.
All the interior steel surfaces of the vessel are treated with epoxy primer after thorough surface preparation.
Appropriate zinc plates installed for galvanic protection.
Two Cummins QSM–11 455HP @ 2100 rpm, raw water, heat exchanger cooled with wet exhaust. 24V electrical. Combined total power of 910 HP. Glendinning EEC4 electronic engine controls in the pilot house.
(2) ZF W350 marine transmissions with 5.0:1 reduction gear. Includes live PTO and load sense pump (130CCM).
(2) Seatorque ST-300 shafts.
(2) 5-blade 50/50" propellers (to be specified by manufacturer).
(2) Sea water intake with strainers for engines.
Reverso GP-3014-24 (4 valves 24V) oil change system for engines.
Reverso GP-3012-24 (2 valves 24V) oil change system for gear boxes.
(2) Centek vertical combo-sep mufflers with De Angelo (or similar) exhaust mixers. Exhaust outlets on port and starboard sides of the hull.
(2) 150Kg N-type Pool stainless steel anchors. Fitted using 316 stainless steel pockets - port and starboard.
Divided chain locker, drains overboard.
400 Feet of 16 mm zinc coated anchor chain per side. Rated for high working loads.
316 polished stainless steel bow protection plate.
(2) Maxwell 4500 series hydraulic winches with on deck foot switches and remote controls at pilothouse. Digital chain counters with displays in pilothouse. Chain stoppers with tensioners. Stainless steel, grooved bow rollers.
(2) AA730 MAXWELL AUTOANCHOR wired roving remote control units
(8) 24''x48'' fenders
Mooring lines (4) 1-1/2'' - 100' and (4) 1-1/2'' - 60'(2)
Sidepower (or similar) SH550/386TC hydraulic thrusters - bow and stern. Duty thrust up to 1210 lbs / 550kg Hydraulic power up to 57.8 Hp / 43.1 kW (to be specified by manufacturer).
(3) heavy duty bollards installed on bow. (4) heavy duty bollards mounted on the aft deck. Two stainless steel hawse pipes with horn cleats mounted amidship port and starboard. All mooring components are polished stainless steel with chafe guards.
(2) Maxwell 2500 (1,500W 24V) electric rope capstans mounted in cockpit.
a. Main features
Entire AC and DC electrical system designed and installed in compliance with ABYC electrical standard.
60 Hz 120/240V AC power standard.
24V DC power standard.
24/12V DC electronics power.
Victron Orion 24/12-25A DC-DC converter located in pilothouse.
Primary distribution 120V/240V AC and 24 V DC electrical panels, inverters, battery chargers, batteries and battery management panels are located in the electrical room.
Secondary 24V DC, 12V DC panels are located in the pilot house.
All wires are labeled at each end.
All wire connections are properly insulated.
All electrical hardware is bonded to the hull.
Dedicated circuit breaker for each circuit.
b. Power source generators
(2) Onan Marine 32KW generators, 120/240V, 60Hz, generators enclosed in soundsheilds installed in engine room. Wet exhaust muffler with exhaust separator.
(2) Sea water intake with strainers for generators.
Both generators have digital display controls in pilothouse and interface to Poseidon System.
Both generators have automatic safety shutdowns with fault indicators.
(2) Racor 1000 fuel filters with 30 micron elements.
Reverso GP-3012-24 (4 valves 24V) oil change system for main engines and generators.
(2) Cablemaster CM-8 100 Amp 24VDC shore cord managers.
(2) 100 Amp 120V/240V 30 meters shore power cords in Cablemasters.
(2) 100 Amp shore power breaker boxes.
(20) Victron 220AH AGM batteries, deep cycle, 12 VDC.
All starter batteries charged by (2) engine (80 Amps each) and (2) generator driven alternators (40 Amps each).
Victron Phoenix charger 12/30 for charging electronics backup battery located in pilothouse.
Victron Skylla-i 24/100 charger (110VAC/45-65Hz) for charging starting battery from generator or shore power.
(4) Victron MultiPlus 3kW (24/3000/120-100 110V VE.Bus) inverter/chargers for charging house battery bank from generator or shore power.
(2) 220AH Victron batteries for the engines start with crossover switch. Connected in series for 24 VDC.
(2) 220AH Victron batteries for the generators start with crossover switch. Connected in series for 24 VDC.
(12) 220AH Victron batteries for house system.
(1) 220AH Victron battery for nav/com electronics located in pilothouse.
All batteries covered with fiberglass caps.
Battery cutoff switches located in the engine room.
c. Lighting system and power outlets
All interior lights are 110V AC and 24VDC LED.
Exterior LED lights are waterproof to IP-67 standards.
110V AC fluorescent and 24V DC LED lights in engine room.
d. Controls and alarms
(2) Onan generators digital LCD displays mounted in the pilothouse dash, each with start/stop button.
Glendinning twin engine throttle control in pilothouse.
Two main engines have interface to Poseidon system.
Racor fuel filters have pressure gauges.
Kobelt manual hydraulic steering pump in the pilothouse.
(2) Maxwell remote windlass control stations with chain counter at pilothouse helm.
SidePower hydraulic bow and stern thrusters with proportional controls in the pilothouse.
Poseidon ship monitoring system intagrated with Simrad or Furuno.
All electric bilge pumps have manual/auto rocker switches.
Bilge pumps monitoring system with "ON" indicators and high water sensors by Poseidon system.
(5) Exalto windshield wiper controls in pilothouse.Exalto windshield washdown control in the pilothouse.
Carlisle & Finch search light switch and remote control in the pilothouse.
Buell dual trumpet marine horn switch in the pilothouse.
Fireboy FR-8000 central smoke alarm system with two monitors.
Fireboy engine room fire alarm.
(6) Main fuel tanks. Total capacity 28,000 litters.
(2) "Day Tank" fuel tanks. Total capacity 2,000 liters .
Fresh water system
Built-in fresh water tank. Total capacity 4,000 litters. Steel construction with baffles and inspection plate, coated with FDA approved enamel.
Black and gray water systems
2,600 liters integrated gray water tank with enamel coated interior to seal the steel tank and includes a level indicator. (2) overboard macerator pumps with automatic discharger (3/4 level), line for shore's vacuum pump out.
2,600 liters integrated black water tank with enamel coated interior to seal the steel tank and includes a level indicator. (2) overboard macerator pumps, line for shore's vacuum pump out.
Sea water system
Engines and generators are sea water cooled with stainless steel sea cocks and strainers.
(2) built-in sea chests connected by hose with valves.
Sea water intake with (2) strainers for engines, (2) sea water intakes for generators, (1) for air conditioner, (1) for watermaker.
Hydraulic system (to be specified by manufacturer)
SidePower (or similar) integrated hydraulic system. Includes all necessary blocks, hoses and components to operate bow and stern thrusters, plus two windlasses.
The integrated hydraulic system is driven by live PTOs on the main engines.
SidePower hydraulic pumps (130CCM) mounted on engines.
(2) Maxwell 4500 series hydraulic winches.
(2) Sidepower SH550/386TC hydraulic thrusters - bow and stern.
All hydraulic hose and fitting connections are secured with using high-pressure flexible hoses.
Side Power (or similar) hydraulic stabilizer system with four fins. Stabilizer controls located in the pilothouse.