Excellent condition, available from October 2020.
4 Cabins / 4 Heads / 2 crew cabins & 1 crew toilet
- Onan 11kva Genset (h Nov. 2019)
- Air Condition 48.000 btu
- Stainless Steel tender lift
- Electrical manoeuvre winch 46.2staeh
- Chain counter and anchor windlass control at helm
- Helm seat cushion dark grey
- COMPOSITE BIMINI WITH WINDSCREEN, BIMINI SIDES AT HELM STATION, STAIRS FOR ACCESS TO ROOF
- Cushions for exterior saloon dark grey
- Sunbathing cushions & fore cushions
- Solar Panels
- Electric anchor windlass 1000w
- Cockpit shower
- Dinghy 2.80m & Yamaha outboard 6hp
- 2 Electric fridges
- Complete 220v circuit with 40amp battery charger and interior plugs
- Self-Tacking Jib, Batten Main sail & lazy bag
- complete galley & safety equipment including 10 pax life raft
- Complete mooring equipment (2 anchors, mooring lines, 8 fenders)
- 2 crew cabins
- Fans in all areas
- Fusion usb player + 2 loudspeakers in salon
- 2 Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit
- 2 additional service batteries 140amp
- Aft portholes in aft cabins with curtains
- Pulpits with wooden seats
- Inverter 2000w
- Battery monitor
- Led navigation lights
- Leather bulkhead organizers in the cabins
- Cabin mirrors
- Upper storage in galley and salon
- Grill oven
- Electric toilets
- 4 holding tanks of 80L each
- Gel batteries
- USB sockets in cabins
- TV antenna and LCD TV
- Curtains in saloon aft door and window
- Large teak cockpit table
- GPS Plotter B&G Zeus 12’’ at helm station
- B&G AIS 500 transceiver
- B&G V50 VHF with DSC with second Handset at helm station
- B&G Speedo Log / Depth Sounder / Wind speed & direction
- B&G Autopilot
A sleek, modern design.
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality.
While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
An ingenious deck layout: The mast moved further aft and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of performance under sail and ease of handling, provide the ability to bring all operations together in one place.
An ergonomic helming station at the coachroof bulkhead, offering many advantages:
direct communication between the cockpit and saloon,
improved circulation, forward and aft of the helming station,
direct access to the coachroof for easier access to the boom,
a composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails,
a closure panel for helming station safety when under way.
A cosy cockpit, with smooth, elegant curves:
a single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural "revolution",
entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
a large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.