!! ONLY ONE SEASON OF USE !!
!! LIFT KEPT ONLY 39 HOURS !!
!! LIKE NEW AT PREOWNED PRICE !!
The 255 Dorado is a dual console family-friendly sportfishing model ideal for fishing, cruising, entertaining, and watersports. One of the unique innovations onboard the model is an electronic aft-facing seat that easily converts to a lounger when activated, complemented by the fold-down aft portside seat. When the seat slides out, the backrest moves into a leaning position and allows for complete comfort. Additional seating can be found with the fold-down transom bench seat, deluxe fiberglass captain’s chairs with armrests and fold-down bolsters (the portside seat can even fit two people), as well as comfortable and roomy bow seating port and starboard.
CONTACT SCOTT TRUESDALE FOR MORE INFO AND TO SEE THIS BOAT.
TEXT OR CALL (732) 604-2752 Or Email: Scott.Truesdale@marinemax.com
• Fully Cushioned Bow Seating
• Deluxe Fiberglass Back Captains Chairs w/ Arm Rests & Fold-Down Bolster
• Electric Lounge Seat
• Fold Down Stern Seat
• Port Side Fold Down Seat
• Starboard Side Gunnel Rod Storage
• Bow Storage
• Ski Locker
• Console Storage
• Pop Up Spring Line Cleats
• 1 Midship Phender Pro Set on Each Side
• S.S. Split Bow Handrail
• (7) Stainless Steel Cup Holders
• (4) Stern Stainless Rod Holders
• Stainless Rub Rail
• Trash Can Drawer
• Walk Thru Door
• Trim Tabs
• Dual Swim Platforms w/ Ladder
• Esthec Swim Platforms
• Hydraulic Steering
• Fresh Water Wash Down (10 gal)
• Recirculating / Aerated Bait Well
• Shrink Wrap
• 100% LED Lights
• Garmin 7607 w/ B60 Transducer
• Fusion Bluetooth Stereo w/ (4) 7″ Fusion Speakers
• Enclosed Head w/ Porta Potti & Sink
• Corian Cutting Board & Sink w/ 35 qt YETI Cooler & Utensil Drawer
• 12V & (2) USB Chargers in Helm Glove Box
• Cranking & House Batteries
• Battery Charger
• Windlass, Stainless Anchor, Rhose & Chain
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.