Length: 14,50 m
Beam: 4,50 m
Engines: 2x Yanmar 370 (shaft drive)
Engine hours: 95h
Fuel capacity: 1500 L
Water capacity: 660 L
Crew: max. 12 persons
Berths: 6 + 2 saloon
Cabins: 3 + saloon
• Greenline High Standards already included equipment (approx value 35.000€)
- 2x Photovoltaic panels integrated in the coachroof, totalling 600W, 12V.
Solar battery charge management system.
- 600 Ah service battery, automatic charge inverter 12 V / 3000 VA / 120 A
(permanent 230V on board system)
- 2x cabins, 2 x en-suite bathrooms including 2 x separate showers
- Furniture in Golden Teak veneer, salon floor – dark laminat, Kerrock worktops, Kerrock sink
- Bow Thruster, water heater, electric anchor windlass, 224L fridge including freezer compartment
- BSH – COLREG certifiied – LED navigation lights
- Electric owen/microwave 230V in galley
- Flybridge cushion + L shaped sofa cushion
- Cushions on cockpit bench + protective cover
• Upholstery RUGANA – fabric - beige
• Additional cabin with single berth (instead of walk-in wardropes)
• Second bunk berth in additional cabin
• Furniture in White Oak incl. cream leather details and Sand carpet, dark laminated floor
• EXTERIOR - FORWARD DECK “SUN BATHING AREA”
* Sun mattress with lifting headrest
* Bimini above the lifting headrest
* Integrated cup holders
* Forward looking settee with retractable backrest
* Protective cover for sun bathing area
• A navigation package
* Raymarine Axiom 12" touchscreen multifunction display with build in GPS, WIFI - helm station
* Raymarine Axiom 12" touchscreen multifunction display with build in GPS, WIFI – flybridge
* Raymarine EV-200 hydraulic autopilot system
* P70R control unit
* DST800 smart transducer
• Communication pack (Raymarine Ray260 + Glomex VHF antena)
• LED LCD in salon
• Audio package 1 - Salon & Cockpit
* FUSION MS-AV750i Marine Entertainment System for DVD
* FUSION MS-BT200 Marine Bluetooth audio module + USB Extension lead flush mount – cabel
* FUSION MS-FR6021 6" 200 Watt 2-Way waterproof speakers in cockpit
* FUSION PF-FR6030 6” 3 way speakers in salon
• Exterior galley package – Transom
* BBQ, electric
* Sink incl. mixing tab
• Reverse cycle air conditioning system, 3 units (salon, cabins), 40.000BTU, 230V
• Electric marine toilets, 12V (dual valve fresh water or sea water flushing)
• Washing machine 5 kg, 230V
• Generator (diesel) 11 kW/50Hz, 230V
• Sternthruster 6,3 Kw
• Flybridge biminitop
• Hydraulic lifting platform (max. lifting capacity: 300kg)
• Hydraulic telescopic letterbox gangway with remote control
• Search light
• Electro – hydraulic trim tabs
• Additional water tank / 200 L
• Additional water tank and base std water tank connection
• Mosquito nets / all cabins
• Extra modification / bed length / owner cabin / 210 cm
• Electric windlass Quick DH4 / 13 mm / chain
• Galvanized chain 80 m / 13 mm
• Bow spring / composite / incl ladder
For more informations please contact:
Bohdalecka 1576/23C, 101 00, Prague, Czech Republic
Bajkalska 29/C, 821 01, Bratislava, Slovakia
Webpage: www.aventuraboats.sk, www.aventuraboats.cz
GSM: +421 949 626 307, +420 713 718 004
Exclusive distributor for a brands: Beneteau, Monte Carlo, Monte Carlo Yachts, Galeon, Greenline, Chris Craft, Chaparral, Cruisers Yachts, Galia with complete service and support for our clients on Adriatic Sea, Italy, Spain, Greece and Turkey.
The Company is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by the yacht owner (images, technical specification, list of installed equipment,engine hours, questions of legal registration). Engine hours are valid at the time of ad placement, and Company do it's best to update this information on a regular basis. The exact parameters and characteristics could be provided on request, as well as indicated in the Sales Contract.
Greenline 45 will be presented to the public in early 2019 with all its exciting features, novelties, modern design and technology.
Introducing an exciting new member to Greenline Yachts
At Greenline Yachts we are expanding our fleet by a new member, the Greenline 45 Fly.
Lead by our recently appointed Head of Product Development Luka Modrijan, her exterior design features and naval architecture was penned by the world-renowned, multi-award winning design studio J&J Design. The interior has been crafted by Marco Casali – Too Design, highly respected Italian designer known for projects in the superyacht sector.
On the outside the Greenline 45 Fly has an extremely sporty character enlightened by the sleek and stylish wings at the back of the fly bridge. The full beam Flybridge superstructure expands over the entire width of the yacht, making it the largest in its class, at the same time protecting the sidewalks and covering the cockpit from rain and sun.
The Flybridge features comfortable lounge and sunbathing areas, a two-seater bench and helmsman’s position topped off with a fully equipped wet bar. The 45 Fly now has the never been done, option to add a fixed Flybridge T-Top, tripling up the capacity of solar panels while making the entertaining “on the terrace” even more appealing. In other words: with never ending electricity you will never have to serve room temperature drinks to your friends and family again.
The main deck of the 45 Fly was designed with your utmost comfort and convenience in mind. The hydraulic bathing platform has cockpit access on both sides of the comfortable seating area. Accessible from the bathing platform there is a large toy storage with a unique aft wet bar featuring a barbecue, sink and a worktop, LED lit for evening dinner preparations and cup holders to keep the cook hydrated at all times.
Galley connecting the cockpit and salon is a Greenline Yachts signature design feature and the 45 holds true to this. The salon is comprised of a U-shaped lounge area with a settee facing to starboard and the helmsman’s position with a side door for easy single handed manoeuvring.
Impressively designed cut-outs in the cap-rails enhance visibility from the VIP cabin in the bow area. Further forward on the bow deck lies another sun lounge with an optional Bimini and anchor locker for access to the anchor roller and windlass.
By far the best feature of this yacht is the mid-ship cabin with an island king-size bed complemented by superior full beam portholes blessing the mid-ship cabin with magnificent view to both sides, creating a light atmosphere.
The extra-large guest cabin is situated in the bow offering an island queen-size bed and just as spectacular view thanks to the cut outs in the cap-rails on both sides of the hull.The level of comfort the guest cabin offers is incomparable to any other yacht in this size range.
Both cabins also offer a private bathroom with a separate shower and a prestigious, full size walk in wardrobe. This unforgettable addition to the yacht is setup with mirrors and lights to make any wife feel like a princess. If more sleeping capacity is what you’re after, the guest wardrobe can be converted into a third cabin complete with a bunk bed with a generous wardrobe closet, three cabins is extremely rare for this size.