GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO OWN THIS IMPRESSIVE
2018 TIARA YACHTS F53!
INFUSED WITH BEAUTIFUL LINES, SLEEK NEW FLYBRIDGE AND LEGENDARY TIARA FINISHINGS, THIS BEAUTIFUL F53 FLYBRIDGE WILL PUT YOU ON TOP OF THE WORLD. SIT BACK COMFORTABLY IN AMPLE, INCLUSIVE SPACES THAT CONNECT CAPTAIN AND GUESTS. ENJOY THE VIEWS FROM AN EASY-TO-ACCESS FLYBRIDGE, FEATURING BRIDGE AND GUEST LOUNGES. IT’S THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF STYLING AND EFFICIENCY OF SPACE THAT MAKE THE TIARA A SLEEKER, MORE SOPHISTICATED 53-FOOTER THAT OTHERS CAN ONLY LOOK UP TO.
EXILE IS LOADED WITH AN EXTENSIVE LIST OF OPTIONS AND HAS ALWAYS ENJOYED A VERY STRICT AND METICULOUS MAINTENANCE UPKEEP MAKING THIS EXTREMELY LOW HOUR 2018 TIARA F53 ONE WHICH DEFINITELY WILL NOT DISSAPOINT EVEN THE MOST DEMANDING BUYER!
INCLUDES TRANSFERABLE EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTIES FROM VOLVO (ENDING 04/24/2023) AND TIARA YACHTS (ENDING 04/06/2021)
For additional information please contact Central Agent, Rudy Garcia directly at:
C. (787) 510-6100
O. (305) 858-9700
APEX MARINE SALES, LLC
EXCLUSIVE TIARA YACHTS DEALER
FOR MIAMI-DADE AND THE FLORIDA KEYS
EXCLUSIVE PURSUIT BOATS DEALER FOR MIAMI-DADE
• Active Corrosion Protection
• Volvo electronic engine controls & steering system
• Low speed, cruise control & trip computer software
• Volvo PS Joystick Plus control
• Volvo exhaust bypass
• Three (3) port oil changing system, main engines and generator
• Volvo Glass Cockpit integrated electronics package:
• Two Volvo 7616 16" displays with GRID armrest remote
• Volvo autopilot
• Joystick driving
• Garmin 604 HD 4 ft./6kw open array radar and pedestal
• Garmin VHF300 & GHS10 handheld radios
• 1kw transducer
• High output alternators, 115 amp
• Ritchie SuperSport SS2000 compass
• Trim tabs
• Zinc Sacrificial Anodes
• Engine room with lighting and acoustical insulation
• Racor fuel filters/water separators, engines & generator
• Raw water intake strainers, engines & generator
• Vibration mounts, engines & generator
• Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system
• Five (5) port oil changing system, main engines & generator Tiara custom 12V/24V DC & 120V/240V AC electrical system with master distribution panels
• One (1) 240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendinning cable recoiler
• One (1) 120V AC 30amp 65' dockside power cord
• Cable TV inlets/outlets with 65' dockside cord
• TV & AM/FM radio antennas
• Battery chargers (2), 80 amp & 16 amp
• 12V/24V multiple bank battery system with batteries & remote battery switches. Four (4) engine batteries & two (2) house batteries.
• Electrical bonding system with Galvanic Isolator and ELCI Circuit Protection pump, forward bilge pump, & generator
• Three (3) automatic/manual electric bilge pumps with monitors at helm, 2,000 GPH each; one (1) forward,one (1) mid & one (1) aft
• One (1) aluminum fuel tank, total capacity 650 gallons with in-line fuel vent filters & fuel shut-off valves on top of the tank.
• Dockside water inlets, aft deck & anchor locker
• Two (2) fresh water tanks, total capacity 150 gallons
• One (1) holding tank, 86 gallons, with deck discharge & holding tank vent filter
• Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor
• Fresh water pressure system with ten (10) GPM pump
• One (1) water heater, 20 gallons
• Kahlenberg chrome dual trumpet air horn
• FE-227 agent automatic/manual fire extinguisher system for engine room
• Four (4) handheld fire extinguishers
• Carbon monoxide detectors & smoke detectors in all staterooms & salon
• Dedicated storage for dock lines & fenders
• USCG/international LED navigation lighting
• NMMA certified using ABYC standards
HULL AND DECK:
• Remainder of Tiara Yachts' transferable limited warranties: five (5) years on hull and deck; two (2) years on accessories. Exclusions apply - refer to 2018 model year warranty statement for specific details & coverage areas.
• Hull constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa cored hullsides and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin
• Deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin
• Deck side engine air intake system with built-in step for boarding
• Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings
• Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck & cockpit surfaces
• Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to the hull
• Gelcoated & fiberglass-lined bilge areas
• Molded in hullside windows with opening ports
• Poly rubrail with 316L S.S. cap
• Eight (8) 12" S.S. cleats for lines
• Tiara custom composite flybridge, aluminum windshield frame with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, & a windshield wiper system with three (3) washer/wipers.
• LED navigation & courtesy lights
• Two (2) Coats of Anti-fouling Bottom Paint
• One (1) Bomar ® extruded aluminum opening forward deck hatch with built-in Ocean Air ® screens & privacy covers
• One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1 1/4" bow rail, staff, &Tiara burgee
• Flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain
• Concealed Lewmar CPX3 automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with Lewmar's handheld tethered deluxe remote control & a switch at helm. Includes one (1) 12" S.S. foredeck cleat, 40' chain rode, 200' rope rode, & 20 kg/44 lb. Lewmar ® DTX stainless steel anchor.
• Windshield cover
• Recessed chaise lounge sun pad with cup holders and handholds. Upholstered in white vinyl and includes weather cover.
• Dual transom entry doors with stainless steel frame & hardware
• S.S. grab rails on transom
• Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner & one-piece actuated door
• Dedicated storage with easy access to items and large opening to the trunk space
• Two (2) 10" S.S. pop-up cleats
• 70" integrated swim platform w/ telescoping S.S. swim ladder
• Recessed transom shower, hot & cold water
• Fresh water washdown outlet w/25 ft. coiled blue hose
• Raw water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled hose
• 120V GFI outlet
• Storage with access in cockpit sole
• Molded-in forward facing lounge
• Teak aft cockpit table with ottomans
• Molded-in steps to deck walkways & swim platform. Safety handrails above deck walkway steps.
• Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control
• Starboard cockpit aft facing seat with storage below
• See Salon and Helm Area for main stereo component details. Two exterior JL Audio ®7.7" component speakers, one (1) Polk Audio ®Audio 8" subwoofer speaker, and Fusion ® remote.
• Weather covers for cockpit furniture
• Aluminum floating steps with teak step treads and stainless steel rails
• Access hatch for flybridge steps
• Framed plexiglass venturi wind screen with safety rails
• Double wide helm seat on electric slide
• Centerline console wtih Garmin electronics package
• Hardtop with arch and forward supports, two (2) Bomar ® hatches
• Entertainment center with refrigerator, sink, cutting board, trash receptacle and storage
• Port and starboard L-lounge with top access storage & removable drink holder/storage
• Aft U-lounge, with hi-lo high gloss teak table that converts to sunpad
• See Salon and Helm Area or main stereo component details. Four (4) JL Audio ® 6.5" speakers and one (1) Polk Audio ® 8" subwoofer speaker powered by JL Audio ® M400 digital amplifier.
• Weather covers for helm console, helm chairs
• Red/white/blue LED hardtop lights
• Filled finish & Chilewich ® wall covering throughout
• Solid teak floor in salon, lower atrium, utility room, and VIP/forward stateroom. Master stateroom & Risers in forward VIP stateroom are carpeted
• Three skylights with built-in blinds
• 120V outlets throughout
• 12V LED lighting throughout
• Eight (8) throw pillows
SALON AND HELM AREA:
• Aft window & sliding doors with duette blinds
• Duette blinds for port & starboard salon windows
• 40" LCD TV mounted on a hi-lo actuator (concealed when not in use) & storage compartment. Includes Soundbar and Blu-Ray player.
• Fusion ® UD750 multi-zone stereo system powered by JLAudio ® M400 digital amp with four (4) JL Audio ® Interior speakers, one (1) Polk Audio ® 8" subwoofer speaker with tuned enclosure.
• Marine Air Systems ® 40,000 BTU salon air conditioning system
• Opening port and starboard side windows
• Starboard side loveseat with electrical panel access and storage
• Port L-lounge sofa and club chair with storage & high gloss teak table on hi-lo pedestal. Seating for five
• Safety handrails
• Quartz countertops
• S.S. undermount sinks with hot/cold water faucet
• Recessed three-burner electric cooktop, exhaust fan, and backsplash
• Dual Isotherm ®120V drawer units - one refrigerator/ refrigerator and one refrigerator/freezer
• Microwave/convection oven
• Storage drawers below counter top
• Upper storage cabinets
• Private entrance to master stateroom and head
• Full beam master stateroom with hullside windows for natural lighting & blinds for windows. Opening ports for ventilation in master stateroom & head.
• Port blind is electrically controlled.
• Carpeted floor
• Olympic queen pedestal berth with pillowtop innerspring mattress, quilt, and pillow shams
• Divided storage compartment below berth, manually actuated with gas springs.
• Shelves, starboard side, fore & aft of headboard
• Port side lounge/settee
• Cedar-backed hanging locker
• Overhead indirect lighting
• Two (2) reading lights, independently switched
• Marine Air Systems ® 16,000 BTU air conditioning system for master stateroom and master head.
• Samsung ® 32" flat screen TV
• Samsung ® Blu-Ray DVD player
• Four (4) JL Audio ® 4" speakers with Fusion ®remote
• Private entry to VIP head
• Solid teak floor with carpeted risers
• Queen size pedestal berth, splits to make double berths. Innerspring mattresses, quilts, pillow shams, and storage under the berths.
• Bi-fold entry doors
• Cedar-backed hanging locker, starboard
• Upper hullside cabinets, port & starboard
• Opening portlights (2) with privacy shades
• Opening deck hatch
• Two (2) reading lights, independently switched
• Marine Air Systems ® 10,000 BTU air conditioning system
• Two (2) JL Audio ®6.5" speakers with Fusion ® Remote
* Engines and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.