2018 Boston Whaler 210 Montauk
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- Materiaal Romp:
The 210 Montauk delivers major functionality for every outing and is reliable down to its very core, allowing you to go farther and stay out longer. Anglers will appreciate the ample workspace and numerous amenities that make the easy and comfortable 210 Montauk perfect for every boating opportunity.
- Intuitive helm station features a stainless-steel steering wheel and welded grab rail.
- Optional portable head in the console with deck pump-out lets you extend your adventures farther.
- Fiberglass swim platform features grab rail and off-angle telescoping swim ladder for added safety.
- Store the day’s catch or extra gear in the bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain.
- Standard boat-motor-trailer package includes a 150-hp Mercury FourStroke engine.
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Garantie: 10 Jaren
Romp type: Modified Vee
Lengte over alles: 21 ft 4 in
Breedte: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum diepgang: 1 ft 1 in
Doorvaarhoogte: 5 ft 8 in no top
Vlaktilling bij spiegel : 16 ° at Transom
Drooj Gewicht: 2500 lbs
Spiegelhoogte: 2 ft 1 in
Laadvermogen: 2800 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Mercury XL EFI FourStroke 150 HP
Aantal brandstoftanks: (66 Gallons)
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” stainless steel cleats (5)
- 19” interior freeboard
- Aft cockpit storage with fiberglass covers (2)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Drink holders (4)
- Fiberglass swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Welded stainless steel side rails
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (2)
- Electric horn
- Electronics mounting area
- Mercury binnacle control
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Welded stainless steel grab rail
- Aft quarter seats (port and starboard)
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Dual battery boxes and switch
- Dual battery wiring
- Fuel tank (66.5 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.