VOLVO IPS 800's FEATURING A SOLID
32 KNOT CRUISE!
In a sea of Sabre 48's, LOGAN rises to the top! She offers not only Volvo Power but an upgrade to the IPS 800's over the standard 700's. She is one of the very few 48's built with the 600 hp engines and the only one currently on the market or in inventory. The extra horsepower offers almost a 38 knot top and a solid 32 knot cruise. But if speed isn't your thing, draw them back to mid 20's cruise and the extra power delivers you a quieter, more efficient operation. It is a wonderful propulsion package that needs to be experienced to be appreciated.
Beyond speed, LOGAN also offers a fresh, clean, modern look with her white hull, light gray fabric interior and clean gray gel coat nonskid decks in lieu of teak. Yet, the owner's opted to include the varnished teak toe rail which maintains the timeless feel that Sabre has become famous for.
Look through the listing and you will find LOGAN also to be complete with all the right equipment including full crew quarters, Freedom Lift, Garmin electronics package and a long list of other factory and custom options.
Furthermore, these three time Sabre owners keeps her pampered with the best of care. Heated, indoor storage in the Winter and open checkbook year round maintenance. Her condition will NOT disappoint.
LOGAN is easy to see in Salem, Massachusetts, just a short drive from Boston's LOGAN Airport.
If you are in the market for a Sabre 48, LOGAN is worth your inspection!
For additional details, please contact Yacht Broker Chris DiMillo 207-671-3292.
EXTERIOR AND DECK
MASTER STATEROOM & HEAD
FWD CABIN & HEAD
DECK and HARDTOP
- Twin Volvo-Penta IPS 800 inboard propulsion systems w/ 24v
electric shift transmissions & NiBrAl P-series duo-props
- Tier III emission certified.
- Pleasure craft rated VP D8, 600mhp @ 2900rpm engines.
- Integrated fresh water heat exchanger cooling system.
- 24v-110Amp alternator each engine.
- Extra 12v-115Amp alternator.
- Volvo-Penta 900mm Interceptor trim system w/ auto trim.
- Dynamic Positioning System (DPS).
- Active Corrosion Protection system (ACP).
- Volvo-Penta Clear Wake Exhaust bypass system (EVC controlled). - Groco raw water intake strainers & safety sea valves.
- Engine room blower & vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- Gloss white engine room.
- Gloss white painted engines.
- Mylar-faced foam noise barrier.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
120 VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.